One question can make the best

9 kingka's and one queenka

Okay I thank you all for voting...and the winner is....well read if you wanna find out.

you

DongJun

Friends

Minwoo

You walked out of the bathroom and saw DongJun standing there. He smiles at you and walks over. "Hi." You said in a happy tone. DongJun plays with your hair. "I was wondering if you want to go to the dance with me?" You smile "Oppa." He smiles and scratches the back of his head. "Yeah." You smile "Of course." Dongjun asks. "So any of the other dudes didn't ask yet?" You turn around and shook your head. "Oppa I have to go." 

"Oh let me walk you to class." You nod and lead the way, but he grabbed you arm, so that you will be balanced with him. *Yes I'm ahead.* Dongjun thought ask he walked you to class.

You turn around and smile "Thank you." You bow 90' degree and walked in. Dongjun smiles before leaving.

You walked in class and your friends pulled you down to a chair. "Kim Dongjun?!" You look at them and bit your lower lips. They all gasp except for one. "Aha I knew it DongJun oppa will get her! I knew it!"

You all look at her and back at you. "But..." The teacher walked in and class started. You felt eyes on you so you turned around to see who it was and it was 'The KingKa Ha Minwoo'.

You smile at him "Oppa are you okay?" He looks at you and looks away. You raised an eyebrow and turned away. After class ended

Minwoo takes your hand and ran out of the class into a corner that no one goes to anymore. He pinns your arm to the wall. "Why did you choose Dongjun?" You look at him "Because he was the one who asked me first." He smirks "Is he better than me, to make him your date?" You look at him "What's wrong with you today?" He breath increased "You should know?"

His grip on your arm was hurting you. "Oppa my ar- ah." Minwoo holds tighter. "If you know this was going to happen then you shouldn't have done that." You glared into his deep cold eyes and screamed for help. Minwoo covers you mouth. You were running out of breath so you stopped. "Minwoo oppa let me go please." He looks at you and lets go. You held onto his arm "I'm sorry." He turns to you and looks away. You pout "Oppa." He sighs "Oppa isn't mad at you." He walks you to class. "Minwoo?" He looks at you. "I'm s-"

"I get it, Dongjun is better than me." You shook. "No oppa you the best oppa." You pinched his cheek before skipping in. Minwoo lightly smiles and touched the part where you pinched. "I'm her best."

Minwoo ran to class after the bell rang. You sigh and put your head down on the desk. The teacher looks at you "Are you okay you?" You look at her and shook your head. "Mrs. Kim I'm stress." She patts you back. "I understand, how you feel." You look at her "Why....?" She shruggs. "I'll give you a break." You nod and took the vest to take a walk outside.

I'm sorry for not updating like in forever. Forgive me I don't really have time to log on because of school.