Drama

9 kingka's and one queenka

you

Heechul

Hyungshik

You walked outside the schools garden and sat there. "Hello, pretty." You stood up and turned around. "Oh Heechul oppa." He smiles "Why aren't you in class."

You smirk. "Because I want to see my oppa." He smiles and brushes your hair. "You sure." You nod. "Then why did you choose Dongjun-shi as your date?"

You look down. "He was the only one who asked me out." Heechul pouts and turns his head. "Oppa?!" You turned his head back towards you. "Oppa." You said in a suductive voice.

He smirks. "Yea?" You walk away from him. He sighs and follows you. "Ya Queenka!~" You turn your head and saw Hyungshik. "Oh Hyungshik oppa." He walks over and sees Heechul. "Ehh Heechul-hyung."

Heechul looks at him and nod. Hyungshik looks at you. "I should get going, I'll see you later." You nod. "Why all the sudden?" He looks at heechul and walks away. You shrug and continue walking in front of heechul.

You stop in front of your class and turned around. "I'm going now." Heechul huggs you and smell/kiss your neck. "I love the way you smell." You smile and pull back from him. You open the door and bow to Ms. Kim. She smiles at you then at heechul. Heechul nods and bow to her before leaving.

"Ah you-ah do you want your homework right now or later?" You look at her and smile. "Right now is good, thank you Mr. Kim." Ms. Kim is your favorite teacher by the way. You smile and did your homework happily. You were the first one finish, so you asked her if she needed help.

She looks at you and nod. "Um I need you to make copies for these papers, thank you." You smile and took the papers from her hand.

In the hall way you saw some boys bullying a girl. "Hey girl, where do you think your going?" The girl flinch when the boy touched her face. "Oppa, please don't do this to me anymore." You sigh and walked over. "YA!" The boy look at you and bowed 90 degree angle.

"Oh you-ah, I'm sorry I didn't see you there." You look at him. "Your cute, but why are you like this to her?" He looks at you face and looks down again. "I'm sorry, this wont happen again." You look at him and nod. "Better not, boy, or else." He gulps and ran away. You smile and went to copy the papers.