Go away

9 kingka's and one queenka

You ran out of the dusty room to look for the girls. You gasp when you saw then next to Dongjun showing him something. A tear fell down your cheek as you saw him stare at you.

He gestured you to come closer to him. You nod and slowly walked over thinking of him taking back his words. "Dongjun I-" He smirks and hugs you. "I don't believe in pictures."

You smile and hugged him back. "I know what Minwoo is up to." You nod and he pulls a hair behind your ear. "You're so cute when you cried." You blush and turned around.

"Are you insulting me?" Dongjun smirks and back hugged you. "You're just to cute for me." You smile.

"And so are you oppa." Dongjun smirks and leaned in towards you and your luscious lips. You smirk and leaned in also but was stopped by a hand.

"Mind sharing Dongjun-shi." Junyoung smirks and removed his hand. Dongjun grit his teethes together. "Yes, Junyoung I do mind, because I don't like sharing."

Junyoung looks at you and smirks. "Sharing is caring kiddo." Dongjun smirks. "Well not this one or ever."  Junyoung smirks and walked away. "I'll see you in a bit cutie."

You shiver at his voice and watched him walk away. "I hate that guy." Dongjun mumbles. 

I'm sorry for not updating for a long time now. Comment and subscribe!!!