idon'tknowwhattocallthischapter

9 kingka's and one queenka

You were walking down the hall while all the mens are checking you out. You walked to your spot where you always sit. Since yourDongHo's cusin U-kiss is around you and your girls. "Dongho-ah?" DongHo looks at you "Yeah?" 

"Do you think I'm pretty?" DongHo nods "Your the prettiest in the world." You smile and patted his head. U-kiss took Dongho to play basketball. You ate your food until a man stood in front of you. You look up and smile "KwangHee-ah."

"Do you mind?"

You shook your head "Go ahead."

Kwanghee sat next to you and started a conversation. "Are you going to go to the upcoming dance?" You look at him and nod.

Kwanghee smiles "Are you going to go with anyone?"  You shook your head.  "Then will you g-"

JunYoung walks over "you I want to ask you something." You look at him "Say it." Before JunYoung can say it Heechul walks over "Hello." You greet him. Sunny looks at you and pulled you away. "Unnie they're asking the same thing only." You nod "I know." She ask's "So who are you going to pick? I mean there's 9 of them." You look at her and shrug. "Who deserves me more?" Sunny and the girls look and agreed on 9 different Kingka's. You sigh and sat down.