9 kingka's and one queenka

Description

You you is the queenka of Seoul High. Every man drolls over you. Your every thing they want and dream of. Until the 9 kingkas of your school asked you out. They ask you out one by one and will do anything to make you fall for them. What will you do and who will you chose?

Foreword

you: queenka, rich, nonspoil, smart, flirty, to die for, pretty, every thing in your imagination that's good about you.

Kim Kevin: The kingka, rich, smart, y, flirty, girls die because of him, playful, HOT! (killer wink, smirk)

Hwang Kwanghee: The kingka, rich, the cute and funny, easy to win girls heart, smart but stupid. (killer smile)

Im Siwan: The kingka, smart-ish, rich, good looking, calmest out of all kingkas (killer smile)

Moon Junyoung: The kingka, rich, childish, immature with girls, bossy, mean, but strong. (killer arm muscles)

Kim Taehoon: The kingka, rich, maturest out of all kingka, smart, voice, kind, willig to help. (killer eyes)

Jung Heechul: The kingka, rich, nice, spoil, grumpy at school but at home immature, plays with girls. (killer face expression)

Ha Minwoo: The kingka, rich, immature, game freak, flirty, smart, love to hack into things (killer smile)

Park Hyungshik: The kingka, rich, smart, nice, patient, helpful, loves to go to school, good grades. (killer eyes)

Kim Dongjun: The youngest Kingka ever, rich, spoil but nice, bright, (Killer body figure)

Thing's in common:

#1 Rich

#2 Win your love

#3 Hates eachother, can't be in one room

#4 Charming in their own way