who is that?

Lost in panda love

bleep bleep.. bleep bleep.. bleep bleep..

I rolled over to see my alarm clock going off at half 6. 

bleep bleep.. bleep bleep.. bleep bleep..

letting out a soft moan, i decided to turn off the annoying bleeping. 

"yes I'm awake, happy to kill my sleep?.. oh yes Lucy i am, it gave me great amusement! oh well then that is okay" i murmured speaking to myself. I've never liked waking up in the morning, my bed was always so warm and begging me not to leave, my bed and i was inseparable but obviously.. life wanted to tear us apart. kicking the covers, stretching and slowly standing up, making my way towards the kitchen to look for food to eat for breakfast before work. cereal? nope. toast? nope. i scratched my head in irritation not knowing what to eat. I took a peek in the fridge to see what i could create. i bit my lip as i turned jars, picked up packets and placed them back down. Cat generally didn't forget anything, everything was there and i never asked her to either. I smiled as i gripped a egg, the milk, well.. i guess something being put on toast wasn't a bad idea, i could always have a bit of fruit as well. Placing everything on the counter, i poured myself some water and placed it on the table. i turned the cooker on. got out a saucepan and mixing jug. cracking the egg carefully into the mixing jug and adding splashes of milk, i combined it together creating a creamy looking liquid. 

"oh crap the toast!" i quickly placed a slice of toast in the toaster and shuffled back to the cooker, pouring the liquid into the saucepan, i slowly stirred it. realizing there was no plate i ran to the cupboard so my scrambled egg wouldn't burn and got a plate ready. i continued to stir. watching as the liquid gradually turned into lumps. by the time it was all lumpy, i got my toast and placed the scrambled egg on top. sitting to eat it. i let out a slight giggle. this was my first meal here at my new home, it felt right but at the same time a little bit lonely as i had no one to talk to. wow did i seriously make this? it's so tasty, or maybe that's because i haven't eaten in hours.. who knows.

unlocking my phone i checked the time, 7am . i ran to my bag and collected all my showering stuff and jogged to the bathroom, slipping on the tiled floor as i entered. THUD. I let out a slight whine as i pulled myself up by the door frame and rubbed my . that'll leave a bruise.. i picked everything up and took my pajamas off. stepping in the shower, i washed my hair and body as fast as i could and faced the shower for a few seconds, the water hitting my bare skin. This is my first day, i still can't believe I'll be working so close with idols, meet new people, wait.. what if i annoy them? what if i do something wrong? what if all my hopes and dreams fall down the drain?! I turned the shower off and rubbed at my skin with the towel to get dry and dressed distracting myself from the negative thoughts. i had little time to get ready in before Cat was coming to pick me up. i shuffled towards my bedroom and plugged in my hair drier and worked as best as i could. i didn't want to look too dull so i carefully applied my eye liner and mascara and gathered my hair into a high ponytail, securing it with a hair tie. leaning close to the mirror, i stared at the reflection looking back. 

"this is what you've worked for, all your work will pay off even if that means starting at the bottom, I'll be the errand girl, next a top makeup artist at SMEntertainment" i gently my bottom lip and gathered my bag and shoved on my shoes. walking out the door and locking it on my way out. Cat was pulled up outside and was glaring straight at me, signaling me to get into the car. my phone said it was 7:31am. not bad considering i had to rush. racing down the steps, i met Cat in the car and placed my bag by my feet. closing the door next to me.

"you ready?"

"you bet! lets get going already" she started up the engine and we started moving. i watched all the buildings pass by, the cheerful children walking to school, either holding their parents hands or slightly older girls who was walking in small groups. the streets looked so simple but i knew that it'd take time for me to get use to where everything was and to get my way around to places. i still couldn't believe what was happening, on my way to a new job within SMEntertainment. somewhere I've wanted to work for years. just like what Minho from SHINee said in one of the dramas i watched previously ' miracle is another word for hard work' . i nodded to myself, the quote seemed so true for me. 

"Lucy? you alright? you seem a bit distant" I shook myself out of the thoughts running through my head and turned to face her

"aniyo! i was just thinking about everything. i really can't wait!" Cat sniggered 

"been practicing your Korean?" I grinned and laughed, wow did i really just automatically say no in Korean? 

"yeah! it's impressive how much you can learn with one more year of practice" i winked and turned back to the window. gasping as Cat pulled up next to a building. This building was towering over us, looking down at our every move. 

"we're here!" i took hold of my bag and stepped out the car, closing the door behind me. breathing in deeply, i took a few seconds to let everything sink in. There was a few younger girls sat outside the building giggling and older women with cameras. just as i expected, fan girls and fan site noonas to be at the building. hoping to get a glance of their favourite idol. Cat grasped my wrist and dragged me through the front door. As we walked down the corridors i bowed and smiled at all the current employees. greeting them as they walked by. I've only been inside for a few minutes and i already felt so welcomed. We eventually reached a door that read 'dressing room' and my stomach was filled with butterflies. ah.. I'm so nervous and feel so shy. Cat noticed me standing there, staring down at the handle. I turned my head to give a nod to allow her to open it. she opened the door and we entered the room full of people. i tried to hide behind Cat to avoid being seen but that seemed unsuccessful as a guy who was sat with others stood up. 

"YAH HYUNG! the new girl is here!" every one who he was sat with glanced at me.

"woaahhh! she really is!" all of them said, looking at each other and back at me like little kids, intrigued like there was a new toy in the school. The guy who pointed me out slightly jogged towards me and shone me a cheeky grin.

"you're the new makeup artist Cat has told us about right?" he said excitedly. i shyly nodded but was took surprised as the guy grasped my hand and lifted it to his lips, gently pressing them against my skin. his eyes not leaving mine in the process. should i be feeling uncomfortable or appreciated? 

"my name is Chen!"  Cat nudged me in my arm and managed to force my words out as she walked away to go talk to other people.

"erm.. my name is Lucy, it's nice to meet you" i smiled slightly and bowed. a tall handsome figure made his way over to us and placed his hand on Chen's shoulder. i stared up at the guy, he was so tall which made me feel intimidated but giggly at the same time as i noticed how short Chen seemed to be compared to him.

"Chen stop bothering her and go sit with the others for awhile"

"oh no! he's not being a bother to me" i remarked, Chen slowly tilted his head back to look up at the guy and gave him a smug smile, nodding his head to show he was impressed with my reply. the guy waved his hand in the direction of every one else. leading Chen to bow his head in defeat and drag his feet back to his seat. 

"my name is Kris, I'm the leader of Exo M" he stared down at me and grinned, his smile was so welcoming that i couldn't help but smile. seriously everyone was being so kind to me.

"ah, it's nice to meet you" past Kris i could see another figure taking slight glimpses at me every so often. his hair was a beautiful blonde shade. he had a mean appearance. his eyes were quite dark. reminded me of a cute panda in a way. He was pretending to play on his phone, leaned back against the chair where he was sat. He lifted his head to take a glance at me and stared for a second or two, slightly smiling at me and looking away again. Kris was curious and kept looking over his shoulder and back to me, knowing something seemed to be distracting me.

"Lucy?..what are you looking at?" Kris asked a little worried but curious. i swung my head back to be met with Kris staring down at me.

"oh.. i don't want to sound rude but who is that?" i said trying to keep my voice down. He turned his head to where my eyes were leading.

"ah, that's Tao, he's one of the main rappers in Exo" Kris put his attention on me as my eyes slowly looked past again. seeing Tao look at me again and acting shocked, looking back down at his phone and smiling to himself. 

"actually, Tao and I are going to get lunch together tomorrow, come with us? my treat!" he huffed out a little laugh. i grinned and bowed happily towards him, i was so thankful that he was being so nice to me.

"thanks, that would be great" Kris chuckled and put his arm around me, placing his hand on my shoulder and softly squeezed it. this was only my first day and i was already feeling welcomed.

"I'll let you work, just don't forget. work hard and be the best that you can be, if you ever need anything come and find your oppa, okay?" I nodded to show my approval. he lifted his hand to me and made his way back to the rest of the members. They was all laughing and talking to Cat plus everyone who was also working. I let out a sigh of relief, now.. lets get to work.

.