I'll get it

Lost in panda love

i woke up the next morning feeling more refreshed. however my leg still felt a tiny bit sore when touched. i was still in shock from the current night. Tao actually came to my aid. stretching my arms out i released a big yawn and smacked my lips together. ugh.. my head felt all over the place. the memory of him glancing down at me when he first wrapped my arm around his neck. supporting me and getting me home safely. i caught a smile across my face and i suddenly cleared my throat and stood up, whining a little in the process as it was still sore but not twice as much as it did last night. i decided not to have a shower at this current time, just to give my leg a little time to relax from anything touching it. shuffling over, i took hold of a bowl and poured some cereal in. sitting back down and crunching down on my breakfast, spoonful after spoonful. today i also had to go out for some lunch with Kris and Tao. it'll be nice to go out for the first time with friends. also being able to spend a bit of time with Tao, not feeling rejected whenever he looked at me. i sighed loudly and washed my bowl and spoon, work today is going to be so hard. only my second day and I'm going to be limping around. people will be asking why I'm walking like that. what do i say? i can't just say i almost got and Tao helped me. ah I'll just have to think on the spot if someone asks. i struggled to my bedroom and carefully got changed out of the clothing i was wearing from the night before. into some new clothes. it's a new day so let's not think about what happened last night or the injury! i pulled a face in the mirror as i stared back at a hideous reflection. 

"oh wow.." my eyes were so puffy from all the crying and i just looked completely dead. a zombie. i applied a small amount of foundation to my face to reduce the dead appearance. i always liked looking natural, too much makeup was cringing. next i carefully ran across my top lids with a bit of eye liner. taking care that i didn't mess up, following up with a bit of mascara and i was all set. my hair didn't seem like it needed washing so i decided to wear it down. curling it to give it a bit more of a bounce. i ruffled my hair staring at my reflection. hmm.. maybe i should invite Cat round later? today wasn't a busy schedule so we all get to leave early. i haven't been able to see Cat too much at work as she's been busy doing her own jobs. i grabbed my bag and put on some shoes . i actually was feeling kind of cute, baggy sweater and a pair of leggings. i walked out my house and made my way down the stairs. holding onto the banister for support. i had to walk for around 10 minutes. my apartment was placed near SMentertainment but also near my university so it wasn't too bad. the minutes slowly went by as i tried my best in to walking like there wasn't any sign of pain. smiling to all the residents as they walked by.

"annyeong" i would say whilst i bowed to show my respect to everyone. i walked up the car park and was met by a tall guy, also walking with a slightly smaller guy. 

"oh it's Lucy! let's walk in together!" it was maknae Sehun and Luhan. i grinned, surprised they actually remembered who i was. it was really sweet of them. Sehun and I was pretty much the same age but he was slightly older than me, months apart. Luhan was a few years older than me but he had a cute baby face. didn't look like one of the oldest at all. We walked through the doors together, chatting and asking how each other was. they made me giggle a few times which but a big smile on my face.

"okay Lucy, we have to go but see you sometime!" i nodded and waved to them as they left. bowing as they went. so of course i continued with my work, walking around delivering messages, same as the day before basically. at some point i was carrying a big amount of equipment for the staff, almost falling over because of my leg and also because of the load i was carrying. someone took some off the pile i was carrying and grinned. Chen, he was such a sweetie and i was so thankful to him for being the first to introduce himself and always acting so kind to me. such a sweet guy.

"hey cutie, need help with this?" i glared at him, i got called cute quite often back where i use to live. turns out wherever i go I'll still get called cute.

"oh yes thanks, but it is my job, you don't have to" 

"it's fine, i want to help" i slightly laughed and walked side by side with Chen, trying hard not to show i was limping but Chen kept looking down at my leg and back up to see my face.

"oh? you're limping! what happened?" he said, obviously taking notice that my leg was the problem. which it was. 

"I -ugh.. tripped and fell on the way back from collecting work from my university. clumsy like always" Chen laughed at my reply and just smiled, slowly taking hold of everything else i was holding.

"what are you doing? i can manage it"

"shush, just accept my help okay? i don't want my friend hurting it anymore" i turned my head quick and stared at Chen as he continued to smile back. friend? i started to giggle, i was happy that Chen was my friend. i should really hang out with him eventually, it'll be fun to have a guy friend to be with if i don't want to hang with Cat. Chen placed the things down on the table and patted my head. 

"I'll be going now okay? it's lunch so see you some time after wards?" i nodded not able to hold back a big grin. 

"thank you" Chen chuckled at me and jogged to meet his other members.

"see you later!" wait.. did he say it was now lunch? on that thought i caught the sight of Kris and Tao standing up from their seats and making their way towards me. they both looked so handsome stood next to each other, both towering over me but i guess it didn't bother me.

"alright, are you ready to go have some lunch?" 

"yeah! been looking forward to it" i glanced at Tao only to find he was actually looking down at me, it took me by surprise and he held back his laugh with a smile, finding it slightly amusing that i seemed shocked he was looking at me. 

"alright then lets go!" we begun to walk together to a nearby cafe. we all laughed at what each other had to say, joking around like i had known them for a long time. my hand brushing against Tao's by mistake, i instantly pulled my hand away, my heart pounded against my chest. his skin was so soft but it was just a silly mistake.

"so you both hungry?" 

"ah, yeah hyung! where we going to?" spoke Tao quietly, he had such a soft voice, it didn't fit his appearance at all. not at all bothersome, it made me giggle more than anything because it just wasn't what you would expect from such a manly built guy. 

"we're going to that cake cafe! my treat to something sweet" i laughed and softly pushed Kris. his voice was reasonably deep unlike Tao's. the cafe must not have been that far away from our work place as we was pretty much already inside of the cafe. we walked up to the counter and chose the sort of slice of cake we wanted to eat. getting it served to us and watching as Kris paid for it all. i felt guilty that i wasn't paying for my own food but he did say he was treating us so i hoped this would be one of the only times he pays. he made our way to a small table that could only just fit the 3 of us on to it. 

"i shall go to the restroom quick and wash up, see you in a minute" Kris stood up from his seat and walked away. Tao was sat facing me, seriously Kris did you have to leave us on our own? i didn't want things to be awkward. to try avoid it i placed a piece of cake into my mouth and chewed. i kept my head down trying to avoid looking but Tao tilted his head so my view could see him.

"how is your leg?" he mumbled, trying to keep his voice slightly low in case Kris returned to hear i hurt my leg. Chen already managed to find out. i didn't want Kris to find out and begin worrying, i was fine with just Tao and Chen knowing for now. 

"it's alright thanks, still a bit sore though"

"sleep okay?" i nodded not wanting to say anything while i had food in my mouth,Tao pouted as i nodded and bowed his head. he could tell that i must not have slept as well as he thought i would. he cut a bit of cake off with his fork and ate it slowly. i heard him giggling to himself as he looked back up at me smiling. i lowered my eyebrows looking at Tao, a smile creeped across my face as i begun to slightly laugh.

"what is so funny?"

"you have a bit on the corner of your lip" i gasped and laughed awkwardly. wow i felt so embarrassed, did i seriously have to have cake on my lip, i lifted my finger to wipe it but Tao got to it first, running his thumb against my lip.

"I'll get it" i stared into his eyes laughing as he got a bit of clothe to gently wipe the cake from my lip. he begun to turn a slight shade of red as he realized what he was doing.

"yah! you didn't have to do that!" i laughed, playfully hitting Tao's hand. Kris stood in the background, mouth slightly open as he looked back and fourth, watching Tao and I talking and giggling. i stopped laughing as i saw Tao's head turn to his right. Kris looking back at him. he cleared his throat and sat back down next to us, we all sat there in silence for the rest of the time eating. i took slight glances at Kris but he just sat eating his slice of cake, not bothering to look or speak. i didn't like that he wasn't speaking to us.

"Kris.. we should get back to the building" he nodded as he shoveled his final mouthful of cake into his mouth and wiped his mouth with a cloth. we stood up and made our way back to the building. we wasn't in the cafe for too long but it had seemed to have turned a bit chilly. a cold breeze swept across my body, seeping through the fabric of my sweater making me shiver. 

"you didn't bring a coat? do you want to catch a cold?" he chuckled, removing his coat from his back and placing it onto my shoulders, wrapping it around me to make sure i was to keep warm. Tao huffed and strolled a little bit further in front of us. i didn't completely understand why they was acting like this, did i do something wrong to upset them? i felt so warm having Kris's coat on over me though. but i didn't like being treated so nicely like this. it was my second day and they're all treating me so well. but maybe a little too well? ah, may as well enjoy it whilst i can before i get boring with everyone and they leave me. Tao barely said a word after i received Kris's jacket, going straight into the building whilst i handed back Kris's coat to carry on my jobs. i watched curiously as Tao power walked through the corridor.

is he okay?