dating?

Lost in panda love

As I walked around the building, doing my business and errands, it couldn’t be helped that Tao kept creeping up into my thoughts alongside Kris. It just wasn’t sinking in about why Kris barged in like that, angry, violent... so what if Tao was in my apartment? Why was he so angry about it? I sighed to myself thinking about this but I just didn’t understand. However I didn’t like the fact that I upset Kris no matter the situation, Kris had treated me so well since he met me and I was really grateful and wanted to keep him as a close friend although that sounds selfish. Tao went back to the dorms this morning too, I wonder what the other members thought about his disappearance and why he was only just turning up this morning, it was my fault but it was such an amazing night with him. Knowing I had slept all night next to him really made me smile, I couldn’t believe how much Tao and I had clicked in such a short amount of time, it felt like we had known each other for years although it had only been around 2 days. Love at first sight maybe? Ahh… could have been although I don’t usually believe in that sort of thing.

 

My thought’s was interrupted as I heard Baekhyun and Chanyeol walk around the corner together talking about… Tao? Before they could see me I darted around the near corner and pressed my back to the wall trying to listen to what they were saying.

“I was surprised by Tao not coming home and staying out all night, it’s unlike him, he’s afraid of ghosts so I wouldn’t expect him to be out in the dark much”

Chanyeol groaned as he agreed to what Baekhyun said

“Maybe he stayed round someone he is friends with?” I tried my hardest to hear what they were saying, it was wrong of me to listen but what if it included me, what if Kris told them about me and Tao?

“Hey... what are you doing?” I clutched my chest in shock, gasping from the surprise voice that made me jump, only to turn around and see Tao smiling at me sweetly.

“Can you not scare me like that? I almost had a heart attack” Tao pouted and took hold of my hand, running his thumb against my skin.

“I’m really sorry… I didn’t mean to scare you, but what are you doing here Lucy?”

“Shh… keep it down! Baekhyun and Chanyeol are talking about you not being at the dorms last night” Tao’s eyes widened and tried looking round the corner to see them, returning back to his position and listening too.

“Hmm… maybe a girlfriend we don’t know about?” Baekhyun beckoned.

“Don’t be silly! Surely Tao would have told us about that right?”

“Yeah you’re right, oh well” we continued to listen but slowly could hear footsteps getting closer and closer.

“… they’re coming this way, what do we do?” I whispered in panic, turning to Tao hoping he had some sort of idea. In a panic, Tao grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a nearby room. He closed the door behind him, the room was dark and seemed to be where things were stored, didn’t smell too appealing either, maybe a rusting smell? I couldn’t quite place it. Taking me by surprise, Tao pushed himself against me with his hands above my head, I whined and listened carefully, hearing Baekhyun and Chanyeol walk by still talking but now about wanting to get some beef from a bbq. I exhaled in relief that we wasn’t caught listening on to their conversation, only to realise I was so close to Tao. I gulped as I looked up into his gaze, Tao now chuckling to himself.

“Wow, that was close wasn’t it?” he whispered, following it up with a wide grin as he continued chuckling. At that point I couldn’t help but giggle too, that was extremely close, but now this room was starting to feel cramped. Tao looked down at me, placing his warm hand onto my cheek and smiling, leaning down to my face and locking lips with me, running his other hand down my back. His touch felt so good and placing my hands on his arms, I kissed him back, enjoying the moment whilst it lasted. His tongue traced against my lip and I opened my mouth, allowing him access. We both moaned under our breath as we kissed passionately, enjoying each other’s presence. Tao pulled away but bit my lip delicately and ran his hand down my body, chuckling silently to himself.

“You’ll have to wait until another time to finish this off” Tao winked, only just being seen as we were still in darkness. I gasped but giggled under my breath, hitting his chest, he teased me… how mean to leave me hanging like that! Tao peeped through the door and motioned his hand, steadily walking out of the room I followed him. We both looked around to see if anyone was nearby. No one in sight. I closed the door behind me and looked at him, he was just too amazing. Placing his hand on my neck, he pulled me in close for a hug and kissed my forehead before quickly giving my lips a peck.

“I have to go but… see you soon, don’t forget about your Tao okay?” Tao smiled widely before jogging away from me, waving as he turned the corner. I watched as he left me standing there, laughing and smiling to myself. How did I get so lucky all of a sudden? Oh well… so the day had to continue but first, time to pick up some lunch for everyone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tao’s POV

 

Did that really just happen? Being so close to Lucy never fails to make me happy, I could still feel my heart fluttering from our kiss and the excitement of almost getting caught together by Baekhyun and Chanyeol. On the other hand I didn’t want to hide away my feelings towards Lucy in front of others, I want everyone to know! These past couple of days have been the best, never did I expect to meet such a beautiful, kind girl. For now though for Lucy’s sake, we’ll try to date and get to know each other better before making anything official, if that’ll make her happy, I’ll do it, just to see that smile on her face once again. So cute… I made my way to the studio, Exo members were going there to practice their choreography for future concerts. I opened the door and made my way in, greeting everyone with a bow and begun stretching. Today was going to be hard work, practice the dances for around an hour or two before having to go get our makeup done for a magazine shoot. We danced and we danced and we danced, sweating buckets full and running out of breath but continuing to push ourselves to our best. Kris on the other hand seemed to be bad on his feet today. Messing up, slipping over, just… not being himself? I looked over to him to check on him only to be greeted back with his fiery gaze, he must still be angry, but what can I do? For now it’s best that I try to avoid him. Finally after practicing for a bit, we got to have a small break from everything. Cat walked in to greet everyone with water bottles and to encourage everyone to do their best just like her always did. Sitting down with us for a bit to have a talk. I usually stayed quiet and just listened to what everyone had to say but this time I felt myself listening more intensely.

“So what you’re saying Cat is that you like someone but they don’t know? But who wouldn’t want to date you?” Lay said gently. Cat giggled to Lay’s comment and blushed to herself.

“Thank you so much! But… It’s too risky to tell them that I like them, I don’t want something bad to happen” I could see Cat was forcing a smile now, why was she so afraid.

“Maybe… What I think is that you should just tell them how you feel” I mumbled quietly. Kris soon after grunting to himself at my comment.

“In the future if I pluck up the courage but for now, I’m fine with how things are” I smiled at her to show support but was soon taken by surprise.

“So what about Lucy? Is she dating anyone? Surely she is!” Xiumin cried out in excitement. Pfft… yeah she’s dating me, obviously.

“Well… it’s not my place to say anything but I think she may have been dating someone back in England, but I don’t really know” I felt my heart drop, wait… she was dating someone before she came over to Seoul? Surely that can’t be true… could it? Tears started to form in my eyes but I held it back, I couldn’t show how I felt towards that in front of everyone. Everyone gasped and looked at one another before turning back to face Cat.

“How do you know?” D.O said.

“Well she was always hanging out with a certain guy and to be honest… they looked really friendly together and everyone expected them to be a couple”

“Do you think she still goes out with him?”

“Like I said, I don’t know officially if they were a couple but there was assumptions, but as far as I know, she could be or she may not” My blood started to boil from this, she is dating someone and yet she’s been with me?! What about last night? What about in the storage room earlier? Was that all for nothing? From the corner of my eye I could also see Kris, his face looked rather grumpy with this conversation too and spoke up.

“Guys… let’s just get back to practice okay? It’s really none of your businesses whether or not Lucy is dating someone” Everyone sighed and stood up, following orders and going back to practicing, Kris glanced over at me and we caught eye contact for a second before he walked away. Was this true? Lucy might be dating someone and didn’t tell me. Before anyone could see my tears brewing in my eyes, I stormed out of the dance studio in anger and distraught.

I thought I meant something to her.