falling for him

Lost in panda love

trying to keep my mind off Tao, I worked to my absolute best to make sure all my jobs was done perfectly. It was distracting me to see that Tao walked away from me and Kris in a huff. he was so happy in the cafe, laughing with him felt so fun. we were finally beginning to interact more. he no longer tried to avoid speaking to me and he became more comfortable. I found myself gazing at nothing, thinking of Tao's thumb against my lip as he gently wiped the cake off. looking down at what he was doing laughing at me. always gazing back up to look into my eyes. it was so cute and i remembered how embarrassed I felt having him clean my face for me. he could have just let me do it but.. he didn't. I sighed and walked into the makeup room to drop off some stuff. all the exo members were there having slight makeup put on them by all the makeup artists. my eyes widened as i saw Tao sat on his phone in a chair, not even bothering to look at me this time. puffing my cheeks, I walked over to the tables and placed the equipment down carefully. i begun to speak to some of the older make up artists, asking how their day was, the general conversations you'd have with your fellow employees when I saw over the shoulder of one of them that Cat was now working on Tao's makeup. she was that close to his face that my eyes widened further, feeling like they was going to pop out of my sockets. Tao's eyes were closed, just allowing Cat to apply the makeup, chatting away and smiling. 

"excuse me.." I bowed to the makeup artists and begun walking over to Cat, she noticed me and quickly came over in quite a panic.

"Lucy! I have to nip somewhere to collect something quickly, please continue putting makeup on Tao, I'll be back in a second, thanks so much!" she whispered as she brushed her shoulder past me. I stood shocked, staring at Tao still sat with his eyes closed. I turned to try and get Cat back but she had already left, the makeup artists noticed me looking quite agitated and worried but nudged their head in the direction of where he was still sat. giving me approval to carry on his makeup. I tried to refuse but soon got pushed as they wanted to get on with a message they was going to film to put on the SMEntertainment YouTube. I flung my head back in defeat and slowly walked to face him, picking up a little bit of makeup and starting to apply it. was I seriously doing this? Tao continued to sit there, chatting away to me as I'd just mummer to agree to what he was saying. I was leaning in so close to his face whilst trying to concentrate. His skin was so perfect, his manly sculptured jaw just made me want to melt. wait.. why was I thinking this? I blinked a few times to try turn off the thoughts in side of my head but my attempts failed. Tao soon started to frown, oh no.. what was wrong with him? did he not like how I was doing his makeup. He slowly opened his eyes to look at me, only to be taken back seeing that Cat had changed to me doing his makeup. Tao opening his eyes made me jump out of my skin, shocking me as I lost my balance and tripped over my own foot. falling down to the floor I grabbed the closest thing to me. I let out a small scream and fell to the floor.

my eyes were shut tight. I lied on the floor feeling embarrassed that just happened .

"HYUNG LOOK!! Tao wants time with Lucy, wait until after work!!!" I heard Kai remark. Causing a uproar in laughter and joking around. wait what? I suddenly opened my eyes. only to find Tao was staring down into them, a blush crept across his face as he continued to stare whilst he was still on top of me. I stared back for a few seconds. gasping to myself, why did I just do that?! did I pull Tao down with me? He scrambled to his feet, clearing his throat and wiping himself up. I sat up and gazed down at the floor, now also blushing. I heard him curse under his breath as he stormed out of the makeup studio, a makeup artist followed to make sure his makeup would get finished. I begun to feel tears swell up into my eye, biting down on to my lip to keep the tears from falling. I caught Kris from the corner of my eye looking over to me from his seat still getting his hair and makeup done. I could tell he wanted to come over and help me but not wanting to get involved. Instead Suho, made his way over and took hold of my arm, pulling me up from the floor and looking at me as I didn't change my view from seeing the floor. I slowly breathed. taking in everything that just happened. poor Tao.. why am I such an idiot? 

"are you alright? you fell quite hard" 

"I'm fine.." Suho smiled and winked.

"It was only a small incident. don't feel bothered by it" I nodded, slightly smiling to show that I was fine. 

For the rest of my shift I once again couldn't concentrate. This time it was even worse though, the images of him flicked through my head. the memory from when he saved me, the cafe and now him staring down at me when I laid beneath him. It was driving me crazy, why was he all of a sudden affecting my thoughts? I shook my head and walked over to different rooms to begun locking up. we got to finish early today after Exo had already filmed their message and we had no schedule. I still had to ask Cat to come round mine some time. I saw her around but I began to miss her a little, we've been so busy we haven't been able to spend time together as friends. Calling her later would be a reasonable thing to do. I heard noises come from the dance studio, I thought near enough everyone would have left by now, what are they still doing here? I peered through the door. I gasped in amazement as I watched what was before me. Tao was practicing wushu, jump kicks. spinning his stick, it all seemed too much to handle. 

"Tao.. I need to lock up" Tao turned his head to look at me, running his hands through his hair that was dripping with sweat. I started to feel a bit hot as his biceps bulged out. those muscles.. Lucy stop! you don't like him! stop thinking of how hot he looks right now.

"oh.. yeah okay, by the way how is your leg?" I walked in and raised my eyebrows.

"it's feeling better, I'm not limping anymore. distraction comes in handy in taking my mind off it" I laughed, I picked up a nearby towel and wrapped it round his neck.

"you shouldn't over work yourself and I'm sorry about earlier" I stared up at him, he was still panting after his wushu practice.

"don't apologize, it just shocked me a little that I fell with you, although you seemed to have been enjoying it!" he chuckled, smiling widely at me. I playfully pushed him and went to walk away. Tao laughing to himself as he begun to chase me, being the person I am, I tried my best to get away from him, giggling and squealing in the process. I didn't like to get chased but I couldn't help but laugh.

"STOPPPP, Tao! You was the one who enjoyed it!" Tao took hold of his towel that was around his neck and flung it over me, catching me by my waist and pulling me towards him. I laughed hysterically. struggling to escape but turned to face him. We both stared for a few moments, our laughing dying down and turning into a gaze into each others eyes. I felt the towel around my waist pull against my back, bringing me closer to Tao, our bodies now pressed against each others. His warmth surrounded my body and I gulped. my heart begun to pound hard against my chest, me feeling hotter and hotter as Tao stared down at my lips. biting his own in the process. He slowly leaned in towards me, closing my eyes. I didn't want to see anything but to just feel his touch against my lips. Our noses touched and he gently brushed his lips onto mine. 

"LUCY! lets go togethe-" we stood in the same position for a few moments, CHEN ARE YOU ACTUALLY SERIOUS?! Tao pulled away from me, tilting his head down slightly in irritation.

"was I disturbing something here?" Tao dropped the towel from around my waist and picked up his water bottle. 

"no.. not at all" his bit down on his lip in aggression and walked away, leaving me still standing there. I slightly glanced at Chen who was also just stood there.

he.. wanted to kiss me?