Why is Tao here?

Lost in panda love

the sun shined through the curtains hitting my face. slightly , I squinted my eyes trying to block the light from hitting my sleepy eyes. I took a few minutes adjusting to everything before deciding to move. Did I really spend the night sleeping next to Tao? It feels so hard to get my head around it. He barged in when I opened the door. forcefully kissing me and the next thing Tao and I ended up.. here. I grinned at the thought of last night and that I was still embraced in his warm arms, I could feel my face starting to heat up from remembering everything and knowing Tao was cuddling with me. I must have quietly giggled as the next thing i knew Tao hugged my waist firmly and happily groaned. !!!! did i wake him? oh.. I felt so bad, he's probably been working so hard with Exo and was tired! but either way we both have to get up to go to work.

"mmh.. good morning beautiful" he said as he gently pressed his lips against my neck. He spun me round and stared into my eyes, just smiling.. He was lying there shirtless, messy hair from where he must have slept, sleepy eyes. Ah what are you doing to me boy? Tao let out a slight chuckle and poked my cheek

"you seem a bit red, not admiring me are you?" I blushed harder and tried pushing him away, only to be pulled closer. hands against his bare chest as he stared down at my lips. gently pressing his lips against mine. I wish we could stay like this but we needed to get up.

"Tao.. come on we have to get up now" He sighed loudly and climbed to his feet. he dressed himself in the clothing he had came to my apartment in and i stared. he was buttoning up his white shirt and it fit around his body perfectly. 

"oh! what are you going to do about your clothes?"

"you silly girl, I'll have to go back to the dorms and get some or something.."

"people will be questioning where you was.. I'm sorry for causing you this trouble" Tao looked at me shocked, took my cheeks in his hands and kissed my forehead. The question is.. what are we going to do about all this? I'm not sure if we were going to tell anyone or not. I'd been in Korea for only a day or two and this had already happened.

"Lucy listen to me carefully, you aren't causing me any trouble okay? never think that" I nodded.

"But.. what are we going to do about us?"

"us?" he looked at me concerned, pouting slightly looking like a big child.

"yes! i mean.. I've only been here 2 days? maybe we should date a little first before deciding anything." Tao growled but nodded in agreement. smirking at me and slightly on my bottom lip. 

"anything you want.." I loved how he teased me like this but at the same time it bugged me because i knew now wasn't the time. 

"I'll quickly go have a shower.." I shuffled to the bathroom with a handful of clothes and shut the door. wow.. i had to resist the urge to do anything with him, i had to get ready. I felt my lip and imagined Tao was still there, kissing my lip. I sighed and turned the shower on, stepping in and letting the warm water hit my skin as I washed my hair and my body. Should I tell Cat about all this? what am i thinking, of course i have to tell her at least, she's my best friend and i haven't actually been able to speak to her much since I've been here. what about Chen?.. no.. yes.. aahh i don't know! maybe but I'm not sure if we're close enough for that. I ran my fingers through my hair and breathed deeply. I wonder what Tao was doing right now, he must be bored. maybe he's already left to go change his clothes back at the dorms. I think I should go check. I turned the shower off and stepped out.

BANG BANG

Was that the door? It must be Cat, or Chen.. aahh why would it be Chen at this time! maybe he wanted to walk with me to work. I wrapped a towel around myself and walked out to go open the door. Tao's eyes were burning through the back of my head as I walked by him, ah.. he waited for me? how cute. I unlocked the door and opened it, trying to ignore the fact Tao was not hiding and he was staring. 

"hell-" i gasped as a tall figure stood before me.

"K-KRIS?!" I screamed clutching onto my towel. Kris took one glance at me and quickly turned his head, slightly turning a bit red. He cleared his throat and forced himself to look back at my face.

"I- ugh.. Tao didn't return to the dorms last night and I was wondering if you knew where he was?" 

"How did you know where i lived?" 

"Chen told me.. I said I'd buy him beef later if he did." I stared up at Kris, my heart pounding against my chest as his eyes stared past my shoulder. looking behind me, Tao was looking back at Kris not knowing what to do. Oh god.. Tao why didn't you hide??!!! I brought my attention back onto Kris who was now glaring into his eyes. He brushed his arm against me as he invited himself in, taking Tao by the collar and slamming him into the wall.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?! DID HE HURT YOU LUCY?!" Kris bellowed, clutching to Tao's shirt tighter.

"Ah! Hyung wait!!" Tao squealed, trying to escape from Kris's grasp. Without having time to think, i quickly ran over to the two tall men and begun to try separate Kris from him. 

"KRIS STOP!!! STOP! PLEASE STOP!" I cried out as I took hold of Kris's arm and pushed on his chest to get between them. Kris panted, breathing heavily as he continued to glare at Tao. Tao was now straightening his shirt out, biting his lip from the random outburst Kris just had against him. I sighed with relief having managed to get them away from each other before someone got hurt.

"KRIS WHAT THE HELL!!! you can't just barge in and do that!"

"why is Tao here?" I glanced over at him worried, ah what should I say..

"Well.. He- ugh.."

"I was checking up on her, she hurt her leg the other day and because it was late she let me sleep on her sofa" I swung my head round and glared at him, I didn't want Kris knowing that I had hurt my leg, i didn't want him worrying!

"she what?.." He sat me down on the sofa and lifted my leg to find i still had a slight graze.

"honestly Kris.. I'm okay" Kris let go of my leg and stood himself back up, looked at me and then to Tao. He took a deep breath and paced the apartment for a few seconds.

"you know i could have helped you! but you invite him instead!" Kris said as he huffed and made his way to leave the apartment, soon walking down the stairs. My mouth was wide open with shock, I was so shocked with this situation, without thinking I took off after Kris who had now almost reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Kris wait!!" i said, I began to run down the stairs only to trip, screaming. with a thud I was now on the floor and looking up at me was Kris. I stared in shock as his cheeks slowly begun turning a shade of red. He helped me up and brushed himself off.

"YAH! watch where you're going next time!" Kris glared up the steps to find Tao looking down at us and walked off. I watched him leave and quickly ran back to the apartment. Tao went to take hold of my hand but I pulled away trying to hold back my tears. I slammed the bedroom door and got into my clothes for the day and dried my hair. Kris.. why did you react like that when you saw Tao? I've made such a mess of things already when I've only been here for under a week! A tear ran down my cheek as I stared at my reflection. Why is it so hard? Is this a sign that i should maybe go home.. i worked so hard to get here and now, was it for the best? I turned my hairdryer off and sobbed into my hands.

"Lucy..?" Tao said peering through my door, I couldn't look at him. I upset his hyung and i felt so bad. I really like Tao, i want to be with him without people getting upset but I know that wasn't possible, his fans. Kris. what can i do? He wrapped his arms around me and i sniffed as leaned back into his chest and continued to look at my reflection.

"hey.. don't cry. It's not your fault, i don't know why he reacted like that either, he's never been that aggressive with me" 

"I'm so sorry.." 

"Don't apologize to me either, you've done nothing wrong, he's going to have to find out about us at some point and he'll deal with it" I nodded and wiped my eyes.

"I'm sorry but I'm going to have to quickly nip back to the dorms and change. see you later" He planted a kiss upon my head and walked out. I didn't want him to leave me alone but i knew he had to go back. I tied back my hair, got hold of my stuff and left the house. At this current time I didn't feel like eating anything. I just wanted to get to work, do my job and go home before I cause any other situation. I found myself walking much quicker than usual, my eyes were so sore from crying that i hoped no one will notice. I took out my phone and dialed Cat's number. beep beep... beep beep.. tsk

"hello?" I was so relieved to hear Cat's voice, there was always something about her voice that soothed me and calmed me down.

"oh hey.. want to come to mine later, we haven't seen each other much even though we work in the same place"

"yeah that seems fine! after work yeah? I'll meet you at the door"

"that's fine, see you then." I hung up the phone and sighed. 

Let's hope today goes better than this morning.