Chapter 25

(maybe) Two is Better than One!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

Almost a month, LuHan and Kris kept cold silence between themselves. If in the previous time - after they argued - they still said 'hi' or 'good morning'. Now it was worse. No words between them. If accidentally looked each other, they looked away immediately. If they bumped, they even didn’t say sorry. They acted like the other didn’t exist anymore. Yeah... You'll think that they are so cruel each other. You just didn’t know what's in their heart... They still care each other...

There was always time when silently LuHan made a sandwich for Kris. There was always time when silently Kris bought vanilla latte for LuHan. But still they didn’t trade a word. Instead of talking, they showed the act like they hate each other.

Strangely, no one left the apartment. Kris didn’t walk out from the apartment, LuHan also didn’t ask Kris to walk out from his apartment.

Well, I told you... They still care each other...

***

Today, LuHan accompanied Yeon Hee to the night market. Well, since he and Kris didn’t spend time together anymore, he spent more time with Yeon Hee.

LuHan tried to enjoy all his time with her, even deep in his mind, he thought a lot about... You know who...

"Whoaa...it's so crowded. Look at those lanterns... So colorful... So beautiful...”

"Like you" he said to her and she blushed while actually he wanted to vomit hearing how cheesy he was.

They walked further while looking around. LuHan stopped his gaze to the couple of boys waited in line to ride the Ferris wheel. It's Kyungsoo with...a boy! Is that Kris?

No... That boy has brown hair and shorter than Kris. And...oh my God! That boy put his hand in Kyungsoo's waist, hugging him so lovely.

WHAT??!!!! He cheated on Kris!!! How dare him...

"Uhm... Yeon Hee, can I go there, I’ll promise I’ll be back" he said pointing to the Ferris wheel.

"You promise?" She asked unsure

"Of course!" He said as he caressed her cheeks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter