8

fate is miracle

8

 

 

*SM café

All the entertainment department having party for their successful performance. The café been booking just for them all by sunny.

“cheer!!!” all of them lift glass and cheer together.

The music been loud make the party more lively. For the first time suju and big bang group been together without any mess. Even heecull oppa didn’t lay a finger to jiyong. Jiyong had fun dancing and flirting at big bang table. For snsd too.. it amazing.. because they’ve been really quite tonight. Kkab yul sit still. Even dancing queen only bumping head with the music. Sooyoung and yoona didn’t even fight over a little potion of food ont their table. Sunny and fany look to each other then sigh everytime they found dead end to start convocation with taeyeon. While maknae who completely feel the tense only sit to wait action from all her unnie. sica too…

“hallo girls….” Kangin come. Stand beside taeyeon. Beside him solbi smile to everyone. “why look so moody?” he asking the girls..

“aniya.. it just.. just..” hyoyeon gulp her answer. Feeling awkward. She know may be for other student semester break is the most happiest time, but.. not for most of snsd member. Being heir for big company, their holiday mean busy time for them. Starting tomorrow they not called by student of the university by young master of the company. Fany and sica may be went to America tomorrow night cause their both main company is at new York and California., yuri may be went to japan since their company open new outlet there. Seohyun already got bunch of file about law to analise. Sunny? She had more than one hundred video tape for audition and more than 100 hour to plan for tv station..  yoona? Last night she already get a list name of case and lab call for new medication testing approval.. sooyoung.. may be went to countryside for new open outlet the day after tomorrow. What they can aspect much. The most one who hating break most is taeyeon. Well.. kim empire is really big that they may even control all the business in and out of korea. Having a very very strict grandfather, taeyeon is the one who most get hard work when it come to work.

“hehe.. taeyeon.. unnie want to say sorry for being jealous about your relationship with oppa..” solbi hug taeyeon from side.

“hehe.. it okay unnie.. I am glad you understand our close relation. If he evr bully you, tell me okay?” taeyeon reply to solbi.

“yah.. I am not.. I love her so  much to bully her” kangin pinch solbi tip of nose.

“gosh.. move your but from here kangin..” jiyong suddenly come and but in. “princess… why didn’t you reply my message?? Huhu.. you didn’t watch my performance again right? Humph..” jiyong sit closely to taeyeon. Pulling taeyeon body to himself.

“ji.. I ahd something to tell you..” taeyeon didn’t dare to look at jiyong.  Her heart ache again.

“yae.. what is it? You one something? Tell me tell me.. te-te-tell me” jiyong happily sing wondergirl song. And he gain a smile from taeyeon.

“can you be serious for me just one?”

“I always serious when it come to you..” he smile dorkily to taeyeon. And taeyeon melt by that smile.

“ji.. I know there is nothing between us.. we just had the feeling.. but somehow.. I didn’t feel it anymore. Nothing at all..” she said in soft tone.. hoping jiyong catch her so she don’t had to say it.

“feel?? What do you mean princess? Aigoo,, you still want to tease me with another way? Okay.. what more? You was engageand going to get married soon? And what now? hehe.. you know I am not that easy to fall..”

“ji.. I mean I cant be the one who love you.. I lose that feeling long time ago.. I want we to stop what we having now..” jiyong shook his head all the time. His face slowly change to anger.

“don’t play with something like that..” jiyong try to be calm as possible. Yet his voice already trembling hold his negative thought.

“ji…”

“no..”

“please..”

“you are kidding right?” jiyong look at taeyeon.. then to his lover sister.. most of them avoid his eye.. “are you serious?” he grab taeyeon both shoulder. “I ask you!!” taeyeon flinch to the scream and tightness of jiyong grab.

“ji.. listen..”

“arghhhh!!!! No.. no.. never!!” even in that loud music kwon jiyong rant grab attention. Taeyeom silently hang her head low.. don’t know how to calm jiyong.

“wae? Wae?” leeteuk come to the table. Like I said.. suju always been over protective for snsd.

“you.. don’t interfere in our matter!” jiyong hissed. Try to grab taeyeon wrist. He need to talk to taeyeon alone.

“ji.. kwon jiyong.. he is my oppa.. he had right to knowing the fact. And you.. had no right to ask him like that.. also.. touching me.. I don’t like it.. it kind of disgusting you know..” taeyeon pull jiyong hand from her wrist.. she actually didn’t dare to even look at angry jiyong.

“baby.. wae wae.. please.. are you drunk?” his voice back to soft tone. Try to reasoning taeyeon said those word cause she is drunk. He let taeyeon hand slip from his grab.. suddenly it feel his world shut down.. his heart start to beating crazily.. it been long time he didn’t feel scare feeling.. he shake his head to put away what in his mind. It no way he will lose taeyeon… it will kill him in no time.

“kwon ji yong ssi.. I not drunk and I am in my right mind more than ever.. can you just accept it, we are nothing and no more between us.. now you can enjoy how many many girls and fight as much as you want. Don’t mind my word before. Okay? Good bye.. girls.. may I go back first? Tomorrow I will depart to harabuji mansion. I don’t want to feel sick infront him. You know him better right?” taeyeon back facing lifeless the mighty kwon jiyong.. her eye breaming with tear. As much as she see hurting jiyong, th more she feel hurt by her own action. Her hand grabbing tight her hand bag.. before her left hand wipe tear from her eye when feel a hug from the back. She new this familiar hug, same warmth, same scent.. it kwon jiyong..

“baby.. if you left me cause my fling I swear to you I will change.. I will.. you know I never broke my promise to you right? Can you just please forgive me for this time. I-I w-will… please don’t leave me.. I-I…love.. you.. babe…” the most egoic person begging with big sobbing to taeyeon. Taeyeon blouse starting to wet as jiyong cry by laying his head on taeyeon back shoulder.

“I am sorry ji.. I am sick about it.. I been wait for 2 year for your change but it never come the day where you will only look at me. I wish I had patience but i.. cant help but changing feeling about you. I already stop loving you ji.. it been awhile but.. I don’t like to see you like this.. yet I try to act like nothing..” the member look ate the fragile leader of them now.. before come to the SM café, taeyeon already told them about the scene she plan for jiyong. The real stage is already in taeyeon control. As expect.. all taeyeon assumption really happen.. the plan smooth as plan only the planner already broke her own plan.. the tear.. taeyeon didn’t plan her tear.. when look at taeyeon all of them feel guilty being psuh taeyeon to broke with jiyong. They never knew taeyeon will broke like this..

“please.. please!!!!!!!” kwon jiyong berserk suddenly. He let his frustration by all screaming and kick all the thing near him. Broken glass, broken chair, table, the light and most importantly.. he broke the happy night to awful night. All attention to him and taeyeon. Everybody afraid to stop the most scary gangster leader in the town. Ex.. an ex.. but still scary to most of people who know his history. And everyone absolutely knew it..

“I am going. Uncle.. sent me the damage cost.. I will pay it tomorrow.” Taeyeon quickly left jiyong who still threw his tantrum. 

“set!” sooman gave thumb up and starting the music again. He secure the location of angry dragon. Only left big bang member who still disbelieve to what happen to their leader and of course his fiancé who feel worry about him. Yet feel pssied by taeyeon mean action tward jiyong. Sandara put her glass on the table and go out from the café.

 

 A week after the night

*taeyeon harabuji mansion.

Mr kim taewon look at his granddaughter angrily. his face red due his angry keep raising up.

“are you retard or what? Even some little contract you cant handle?” he throw the file to taeyeon face. Taeyeon only had calm face even the file did straight to her face then landing at her two feet.

“I am sorry harabuji.. I will review about it more carefully after this.” She bowing then take the file.

“you… don’t be stupid like your father and uncle.. want to try new thing and don’t want to continue my business??” she been yell again.. with same word and question.. for a little mistake again. Mistake that not even can effect the big business of her harabuji.

“harabuji.. can you just calm.. stop saying about same thing for many, more, and most time can you?” she talk in annoying tone, break up with jiyong, slap by sandara, scolding by her member yet heeechul who hate jiyong most keep blaming her for the stupid action she take make her rationality keep losing to her emotion.

“and now you are dare to talk back to me!!” mr kim taewon absolutely burst glaring at her grandchild fiercely.

“that because you keep annoying me. So what is appa and uncle start new business? Isn’t it good since both of them are expanding kim empire name. you know why I am here? Because I am the only one who sacrifice my life to continue your business. Its not the business is the problem.. it you.. m..letbmegob!! itbyourbattitudebmm!!!” taeyeon voice stop by jongkook. He put his palm at taeyeon mouth.

“at least your butler is good. Huhh.. one more time I saw this mistake you are doom!” taeyeon struggling to let go herself and want to let it loud about her feeling. Mr kim taewon and his personal assistant walk out the glass room of taeyeon.

Jongkook let go taeyeon after mr kim figure lost from their sight.

“jongkook jushi!!! Why you!!?” her turn to throw the contract to the table.

“agashi.. it just a simple request from him.. don’t make everything hard for you. You should just had to shut your mouth.” Jongkook look sternly at taeyeon who slamp her little body to her chair. The chair of CEO of KIM EMPIRE COMPANY.

“ahh.. just out from my room. N.O.W!” she said in slow voice yet it able to make butler who had many certicifate in self defence and more to flinch.

“I am outside. Call me if you need anything” jongkook out from the bigroom. Give space for his maylady. Know how stress working under most perfectionist man. Yet most successful man in business world. That why Kim name is totally famous and scared by little company. Having own of international bank, big shopping complex like in the entire of asia and Europe, got twenty more of island private and personally, having hundred of hotel around the world also having an very active international shipping company… who don’t know KIM TAEWON.. the most richest man in Asia.. the third of the world. Even he famous and powerful.. and not many had chance to meet him since he so mysterious.. most of his work with out people done by his personal assistant lee min ho.

It not like taeyeon love money until she gave her live for her grandparent property. It more cause by she been to kind to accept the deal when she asked by her harabuji. Kind of challenge but she is the one who get her harabuji perfectionist trait, so she try hard… for it.. may be one day when she found the one who suitable for the position she will gave up.

Yet taeyeon father and uncle open their own business, taeyeon father open an toy company.. not the ordinary toy company.. it very popular toy company. Having order from all the world section, of course her father and brother managing it well. Harabuji try to make jiwoong take the business that he had but, jiyoong already decide to take after his father, and of course no one able to stay under kim taewon procedure. Too strict.. too pressure.. handling big responsible like that not like easy as in drama we see.. it was hard. Truly hard.

“god… I am really pissed!” she mad to herself. She feel lonely,, hurt,, and feel everything doesn’t right. She missing her kwon ji.. how was he, did he manage to move on, or he also be like her, still caughting in the memory with him. How are her 8 sister.. since everyone didn’t agree to her plan last week, most of them make choice to ignore her indirectly blamig her for making decision behind they back.., and it doesn’t help at all. How can she told them abiut it.. she had to take care of sandara pride too. Telling everyone the secret than dara been keeping so hard? After she had hard path enough? Should she be selfish?  Heechul oppa may be as busy as she now. also still at the stage that ignoring her like her 8 other sister. “huh” she sigh. “huhh…” more deep..

She look around, she can see her employee hard struggle enough to maintain their own achievement. Scared of being fired.

She look at jongkook back. Did she been disrespectful to her butler. The one who take care her from her birth until now. from jong kook solo and decide to married taeyeon nanny eun hye on taeyeon second birthday anniversary. She feel guilt bite her heart. Regretful to her action just now. noted in her mind to appologise later.

Don’t want to waste her time she open back her paper work than change the wrong word, just a word wrong.. more specificly, the word that spelled wrongly.. a word.. yup.. just a word.