jealousy

fate is miracle

first update, another update is tonight or tommorow ^^

The day surely walk fast than people.. it been two month of the semester. The trial examination make everyone busy. For the last semester student like snsd and suju also big bang.  While 2ne1 is a second last semester there. The famous exo been famous boy all over the university.

“noona” baekhyun cheerfully greet his yeppeo noona. Grin big until taeyeon pinch his cheek.

“yes my adorable dongsaengi?” she asked but her eyes still focusing to her work tablet. Since last week her grandpa want her to help siwon with his first project and she been monitored all of the loss and benefit that the company gain.

“noona… give me your attention please..” he sit beside the goddess and the figure who just on his way to the table feel anger all over his body. He clear his throat make his existence been notice by both of them.

“taeng.. your milk.” Siwon shove the drink that taeyeon ask for. Taeyeon look at her fiancé and gave a warm smile. Showing a thank you using her sweet little smile.

“noona.. I love when you smile like that” siwon clench his fist tightly. ‘what with this boy. Aren’t all people in korea know kim taeyeon is choi siwon fiancé. More specificly, soon wife to be of choi siwon.’ He smile with most unsincerely face.

“oppa.. look” taeyeon who clueless pull siwon hand to sit with her. “you did a good job” she  praise him. Make he want to fly from the chair. And shove baekhyun who claimed himself young brother of taeyeon head into the table.

“noona.. I want to see it too” taeyeon chuckled. Pull the tablet from baekhyun sight. It’s confidential. Company matter.

“aigoo.. you cant.. have you eat? Want noona get you something?” taeyeon asked baekhyun with her hand cupped his both cheek. Siwon take deep breath.. one.. relax siwon. She is yours afterall. He whispered into his own mind.  

“can you cook for me?” siwon burst to the request. Why on earth that boy requesting taeyeon to cook for him. Only he can ask taeyeon to do it. He look sharp at baekhyun face.

“wae oppa?” taeyeon look at siwon. While baekhyun is smirk in victory. Know that hyung been stress this whole month everytime he with taeyeon.

“I am going from here. Had you happy lovely chatting with your so called cute brother” he said and angrily walk away. Make taeyeon become more weird by him. Is he a bipolar. Just a minute before he is very good mood, and it change 180 degree in a minute.

“just let him noona. Hehe..” baekhyun pull taeyeon hand. Gain her attention again. “ watch movie woth me tonight noona. Please..”

“I cant baek.. sorry..”

“but.. you been reject me like hundred time already.” He sulk. Hoping it will melting taeyeon heart.

“sorry.. you didn’t cute when sulking. You know that?” she continue monitor the tablet. Having some business chatting even though she is in class break in the garden. Siwon keep asking her to see the project outcome with him since yesterday. ‘did I forget to praise him about the success job he did? Yes I had. I already say it to him. Aishh.. why is he getting angry again. This two month he been so bipolar..’ she noted her head bout moody siwon.

“baek.. noona had to go. Get your meal and stop escaping class can you. Aishh.. you been spoil brat like this and I swear I never want to met you again.” She gave a serious glare to baekhyun. Senor class break and junior always different and she notice baekhyun is always come to her every break time. Her break time.

“I wont I wont. Don’t stop seeing me.” He frown. Slightly scare by the threat. “noona..if I am 10 and above rank for this mid semester will you had a movie with me?” he witty mind surely brilliant.

“erm..”

“then I will keep escaping” he sternly said.

“aishh.. you.. okay okay… 10th is not good enough though. 3 and above” taeyeon raise on of her brows. Challenging the young man.

“it too much. you should just said you wouldn’t go out with me” he claimed. With frustration feel. Slightly hurt by taeyeon hiden rejection.

“no no no.. of course not.. what if I double up the offer? Movie and a dinner?” she cover up her blow up cover. She really didn’t want to going out with other man. It make she feel uncomfortable.

“okay then..noona.. I will see you soon. Love yaa!!!” baekhyun running to his class. The deal is onn and he will never let it go.

Taeyeon shook her head. Collecting all her thing. Grab the milk and cappuccino that siwon love, not even less. Why is he getting mad so easily? Without reason.

A sticky note fly down from her hand that she believe from the milk bottle.

 

“:^ my taeng.. I did a very good job right??

Hehe.. can I make a personal request from my future wife?

I want a dinner, with my taengoo hand made cooking?

But if you tired, it okay.. let dinner at the restaurant. I would like that idea too.

ILY.. :^”

A smile crept to taeyeon face. She cant help but feel like flying with the word of wife. Lately she always feel like a weird for siwon. That face been haunting her every time she try to close and open her eye.

She take her things and unpatiencely make her way to siwon class. She want to bring an agreement to siwon.

 

 

Choi Siwon pull the chair and sit in angry manner. Almost get everyone attention. Siwon is famous by his friendly yet very queit in the class. He get along with everybody but he hardly to close to everyone. He also very calm and positive. Angry is not the words that able to describe him. That the class thought and the reality.

“wae hyung?” donghae ask his friend.

“I am so pissed off. Go away” he answered. Closed his eyes and breathing slowly.

“yah.. tell me..”

“I hate that kid name baekhyun. Why would he cling to taeyeon for almost every hour. And that girl is so happy with her VERY ADORABLE DONGSAENG SHE SAID” he completely clench his jaw to even saying enemy name.

“aahh.. so it taeyeon again?” donghae laugh a little. siwon been in fault mood since exo come to the university, more specificly since taeyeon accept baekhyun and his exo member as her little dongsaeng at the party at SM café.

“again? Again? Hahh.. it better if you are taeyeon. At least you know I am so jealous when seeing her with other boy. Last week with her ex, now with her new dongsaeng. Then who I am? Huhh!!” his vein almost pop by his increasing blood pressure.

“wae?” one more people flop beside siwon and donghae.

“oh.. g dragon. Good to see you here. Nahh.. help this guy please. I cant handle his rant anymore.” Donghae give up. He go to his class.

“what the problem now? aren’t we already clear about our history to her?”

“yes.. she over it, but she is making another story with that boy” jiyong laugh his heart. This is about taeyeon and her insensitive disease again.

“she did it again?”

“hmph” siwon nodded

“don’t you tell her what you feel?”

“.. umph.. no..” he shook his head.

“then cant blame on her” jiyong knocked siwon forehead. Gain angry glare from bulky man. “she never knew if you not telling aren’t she?”

“but..”

“telling what Ji?” taeyeon voice suddenly show up from the window beside them. Both of them startle. “and this.. dara asked me to give it to you. Forgot you phone at canteen again” she grinned.

“oo.. hehe.. aigoo.. thank you my friend.. love you” jiyong quickly run to his own place before siwon able to do anything to him.

“knock knock.. may I come in?” taeyeon ask in cute manner. Blinking her eyes then smile like a kid. Without word siwon only agreing and smile too.

“so.. tell what?” she ask before her sit to the chair.

“aa.. it…” siwon mind become so confused. “nothing” he show a smile. He don’t want to burden or being possessive toward taeyeon.

 

“you keeping something from me again aren’t you?” she pout gain an AUUUUU from the audience all beside them. Everyone in the college been adore both of them. Being in engagement and studying the same university make them very close to each other. at first taeyeon and siwon feel very uncomfortable until they didn’t even say hi to each other at the university. But, day by day, everyone start to show a little respect for them.

“aishh.. don’t bother us” taeyeon whine, make the fan boy die in flush face. Siwon frown again. Aren’t those whine is for him to hear only. Why is taeyeon acting so adorable to everyone. It make him very anger. Why? He don’t know. It just he hate it.

“siwon oppa?” taeyeon calling him. Seeing the moody face all oversiwon face make she become more curious. “wae?” she hold his hand and softly carress it. Hoping the sour face will disappear soon or at least siwon will share the problem with her.

“you better get to your class now” siwon coldly said. His mind is still not calm as he feel burn inside. GD, Baekhyun.. and everyone.. taeyeon is being flirty to everyone. Taeyeon stare at the man who now picking his earpieces and plug it to his both ear. In a second taeyeon can hear the blasting music from it. She look aside, where some student is acting like they don’t know and don’t care about the little drama they been witness. Her eye drop to hyo, fany and sica who just enter the class.

“wife!!!” fany run and hug taeyeon. “ you didn’t go to café” she frown. Sulking to the leader. Hyo and sica slowly calm and walk to the table.

“why are you been poking our privacy?” sica icy question make all the class member break into other activity. scare of the princess.

“sica yah” hyo nudge her. She don’t want sone to be scare to much with sica. It just sica had bad mood since morning. Well donghae been neglecting her for a little this week.

“wae!?” she ask hyiyeon who frown by the attitude. “sorry” she take seat a let a big sigh. Getting full attention by all of her friend.

“aigoo.. why are you so moody this week sica?” taeyeon ask. Then she look at siwon too. “you too”

“donghae oppa, miss our break meal promise again.” Siwon knitted his brow. Aren’t that donghae just playing around in  the class earlier.

“he did that?.. but I thought he just playing around just now. you sure he remember?” sica nod. Hyoyeon too. She heard sica calling donghae and that boy claimed he is busy and cant make it.

“may be he really had something to do sica. Don’t worry.” Taeyeon soft voice and she lean.. “ you are not the type who worry him much?” taeyeon doubtfully asking.

“I don’t know.. he kind of weird this time” sica sigh. Everyone try their best to hide their smile. As everyone is cheer happily that the plan to make sica feeling not right is completely success.

“believe in him can you” fany interrupt. She and member actually knew why donghae acting like that. That man is preparing for surprise party for sica for their one year annivesary in three more day.

“I am believe in him… I just didn’t believe at other people.” She frown. Taeyeon mind is at other thinking. Looking at siwon seriousness look at fany hand who wrap her into her hug. He look like very piss off.

“wae?” she lean and ask a little. siwon been caught in red. Blush a little.  he did imagine how good if he is in the position with taeyeon not tiffany. Taeyeon starting to frown. Found siwon is avoiding her. Her mood drop. And the tense begin to feel the air. 

“I am going to my seat” sica walk. Hyo too.. leaving two of them in silent.

Siwon didn’t dare to say anything cause he can sense taeyeon foul mood.

“me too.” She walk without bidding good bye to her boy. Make siwon even restless. She really did angry. Siwon sigh. Did he gone too much? but it her fault afterall, being flirty to another man. He build his pride once more. No siwon.. nope.. of course no.. she should apologize first.

“oppa.. I am still here.” Fany voice woke him up. Waking him from picking pride or taeyeon. “what wrong this time oppa?”

“huh.. I don’t know fany. I guess we just need time. Or its me who need time about our relationship… I think..”

“oppa..” fany want to cut him suddenly. Her eye slightly give him hint to stop.

“wae? I am being true here fany.. I think between us.. I cant just accept…”

“taeng? Wae?” fany blurt out. Siwon turn his head and look at taeyeon stand just beside him.

“you cant accept what?”

Siwon try to answer but, due his shock but taeyeon presence he lost his word. “I cant what?” he ask back. Feeling something not good is gonna be happen between them.

“humph… I just come back to give you your coffee that you left. I better get going.” Taeyeon put the can and quickly walking out.

“oppa.. you didn’t mean negative before right?”

“I cant accept she being to friendly with other man aside from me?” he at last able to continue what he want to say earlier.

“I know oppa. But that girl. She probably think oppositely. Make thing clear with her oppa.” Fany said with worry face.

“later.. it for evening class now.” but he did pull his smartphone and typing for taeyeon.

From: siwonnie

Taeng ahh.. I will clear the thing with you this evening k? please don’t think anything negatively.

To: taeyeonnie

The teacher at last come into the class. Siwon put his phone on the table. Hoping someone at least reply a yes to him.

 

Taeyeon sit at the passenger seat. Since they engaged, both of them ride together to the campus. It become the routine for both of them.

“wanna grab bubble tea? Some ice cream?” siwon try too cheer his woman.

“I am not a child oppa. Stop baiting me with all that stuff” her voice still icy.

“taeng..” he almost begging to taeyeon.

“I just want to know why you acting weird these week oppa? You look upset then left me alone. You being happy then, in a second you become cold again. Everytime I asking for the reason you just brush it like nothing.” Siwon gulp. Taeyeon is not the one with word. its very rare, and if she did, then.. yes.. she is gonna be pissed off anytime soon.

“I just”

“yes?”

“I don’t like you to be….”

“…” taeyeon silently waiting for the reason.

“erm..” siwon flustered. He feel shy to being truth to taeyeon. Taeyeon sure gonna laugh him for it. And as she becoming to know taeyeon playfull side, this matter mean to be teased to here by taeyeon for a long time.

“….” Taeyeon curiosity is up to head now. she feel she gonna burst if siwon keep mum about it.

“i.. f..”

“YAH!!! ARE YOU GONNA….”

“I AM JEALOUS SEEING YOU BEING cLOSE WITH THAT BRAT KID AND JIYONG!!” he yell back at taeyeon. Then both of them drop into silent. With a staring contest. Taeyeon with her dumbfounded face, not see the reason like that from siwon. While siwon is gonna pull the stering and hide behind it.

“pu..pu.. puahahahahahahahahahaaa…. Hahahahaha.. sor.. sorry.. but.. hahahahahahaha…” taeyeon laugh like crazy for what she heard. Siwon start the engine, ignoring crazy taeyeon beside him. He is annoyed by the response. His face become tight and serious. Holding anger inside. He is being so serious but taeyeon is laughing at his serious matter.

10 minute after that,

Taeyeon wipe her tear. She smile and stealing a glance to siwon. She found it funny to see and hear the honest confession. But deep in her heart it beating crazily. Forgetting what she been hear in the class. The fact that siwon cant accept her. But now he pouting and panicly telling the truth after little screaming from her earlier. Hehe.. he so cute when panicking, to tell the truth she already got the message from jiyong about her jealous fiancé.

“oppa.. can you stop at supermarket for a while before home?” siwon only nod. Taeyeon frown. Not getting attention from siwon is saddening her. “erm.. what should I buy for dinner tonight?” she cutely ask with her finger at her chin and pouting as if she is thinking hard about it. She know siwon always defeat by her aegyo. Siwon clear his throat..

“erm.. should I cook kimchi stew?” no response from siwon. “or should I cook some pajeon?” taeyeon quickly shook her head when she look siwon gulped. Teasing him again. “western is good.” She decide to play with him a bit long. Siwon frown silently.

“oppa…”

“..”

“oppa……”

“….”

“hurm..” taeyeon sighed. Siown is sulking to her. And she is very stupid when it come to affection side. Siwon turn stealing glance at quiet taeyeon. He catch taeyeon is watching outside the window. Murmuring something that audible for him to hear. But his mind knew.. she is complaining to herself right now.

The car stop. “we are here.”

“you want to join?”

“erm..” don’t melt siwon.

“erm.. I guess I should ask other stranger man to help me carrying the thing I bought.

“yahh.. who said I don’t want to follow.” Siwonquickly cut the plan from taeyeon. What the hell is she thinking for having other other man shopping with her. And he is here waiting in the car? No way.

“okay then” taeyeon put a poker face but I heart she enjoying the jealousy from siwon.

 

Siwon look at taeyeon back. He in in the kim villa. Taeyeon is staying with her family right now. but she will move soon since all her family will getting back to Orlando. The main reason is, his brother is getting marry to Orlando girl this end of month,and her parent want to have long honeymonn there. Hayeon will stay with taeyeon here at new apartment.

“oppa.. I am sorry for laughing at you earlier.” Shea said without facing him. She know siwon is completely drown for her all the time. His staring almost boring her back and thank god she already numb by that stare.

“ahh.. it nothing. Do harabuji call for you?”

“ani.. wae?” she turn and having an eye contact for siwon. “aishh.. you now slowly change to little kim taewoo. Should I remind you, in the house especially at the kitchen, no business talk allow.” She whined. Continue prepare everything.

“taeyeon aahh”

“umph?”

“taeng…”

“yes woori siwonie?” both of them chuckled.

“you like that brat?”

“that brat?”

“you know who I am talking about”

“no I don’t know any brat mr choi” she put serious face. “who?”

“so you do like him” he lowing his voice. Cant hide his frustration. Should he act like baekhyun to gain the word of like from taeyeon.

“the brat is a him? Hehe.. let eat…” she cheer up. She totally get what siwon said. It just she don’t know how to express it. Should she said don’t worry oppa. You the one I love. Wait.. love?? No no.. the one  I like.. ahh… she been fighting in her mind with her playful face. The specialities her had.

“I thought you cooking western food?” siwon smile happily. Pajeon is deliciously serve infront him.

“oohh… it just your thought.. not what I’m doing. Eat up oppa. You did  a great job. I am so proud of you for this project.”

“I did?” he chuckled happily.

“of course, I am going to mock harabuji after this. Haha.. he been telling me you are worsen that 5 years old kid do business. Humph.” She remember how her grandfather laughing at her confident that siwon gonna make big for the project.

“but he sure helping me much taeng” he munching the food.

“he.. not me?” she pouted. Isn’t she who is having everynight to checking back his work?

“you too.. hehe” siwon smack his face in his mind. Grandpa surely help me to get your heart taeng, while you helping me to get the contract. How can I not thanking him taeng aahh..

“sorry oppa. You must beed tired for these month. Harabuji is very strict right? But, he did raised me with so much love. Even until now he still act so protective to me. You just need to be tough to confront him” taeyeon join siwon eating. She being sincere apologise for her grandfather. Not easy to learn from that oldman. Siwon been scold infront all worker in his second day working, being a dispatch as he did fail to make a proper proposal. That time, taeyeon still being cold with him and siwon didn’t dare to ask for her help about the proposal.

“hee.. I am tired, but with you here with me.. I will always try even harder. Harabuji is right, to be with you.. I at least able to stand at  the same level as you.” Siwon replied. In calm voice.

“yahh.. oppa… I didn’t care okay.. I am not fond of that level. You are you. Me are me. If there are the same between us, I will be glad. If there is different than I will accept it gladly. Why would you agree to deal woth harabuji about fight for the seat. I know you had you own dream oppa. You did want to open your own hotel just like the proposal you gave me. Not work under other.” taeyeon feel guilty.

“taeng.. I thought someone is unhappy when we talk anout business in the kitchen.” Siwon . Want to brush the guilty in taeyeon. It all over her face. “I did it for myself. For getting you. So.. it non of you business” taeyeon smack siwon hand that pinch her nose.

“pain…” she whined with her red nose. “ you jerk” she mumbling, still her nose hoping the pain will gone. Siwon laugh happily again.

“sorry.. you are too cute my baby”

“who is you baby?” she still annoyed

“you” he cupped taeyeon small face. Lean closer. Kiss the red nose. “and this baby gonna give me another baby. Hahahahaha” siwon laugh loudly. Feel happy even it just a word from his own. Taeyeon pull her head. Looking at hyper siwon. Why is he so happy now. taeyeon smile. She love to see siwon happy like this. When he smile.. he look totally adorable that make she in urge to kiss that luxirous lips. “thanks taeyeon” he said after finish laughing. Taeyeon smile. Nodded her head as it show she didn’t care doing this thing everyday for siwon. During the silent, taeyeon phone is ringing.

“can you help me oppa?” she point at her phone that close to siwon. Signaling him to pass the phone to her.

“it baekhyun. Don’t answer” siwon bluntly telling his fiancé but still passing the phone. Taeyeon shooking her head. Didn’t take what siwon said seriously. She thought it just siwon childish jealousy strike again.

“annyeong.. I am dinner already baekhyunnie” siwon frown. What with that tone. “okay.. why?... aigoo.. you are so cute.. and funny… no need to be like that. Noona is already full.. what? You are here?” siwon bit his lip in anger. Why that boy is too much.

“no.. he cant” siwon whisper to taeyeon. Showing his disagree to want he thought taeyeon would do.

“but he already here oppa.” She pull palm at the phone to blocking baekhyun from hearing their conversation.

“no. no.”

“oppa..”

“NOONA NOONA, YEOPPO NOONA!” baekhyun voice screaming through the phone. “I will wait until you open the door. Full stop” the call cut by baekhyun. Taeyeon look at siwon. Pleading to melting him to change his decision.

“no.. I don’t like him. Isn’t it too much until he is even come to your house?”

“it not like me inviting him oppa”

“you are not? look who is keep pampering all that bot want. At first he come during breakfast. You smile like crazy. Not scolding him and keep chilling with him. Who know the truth. Or.. are this visit is not his first visit?” siwon burst in anger.

“no oppa. I never give him my address” taeyeon defend herself from mad siwon. His face red holding his anger. Is taeyeon start to inviting another guy to house. The explaination from taeyeon didn’t goes in to his ear.

The bell is ringing and both of them know it baekhyun.

“don’t you dare to taeyeon.” He warn.

“but” the door keep ringing again. Taeyeon sigh. “I will make up with you after this oppa” she make her way to the main door. Siwon look at stubborn girl of him.

“I told you don’t right?”

“oppa.. he is out there. How come I just let him waiting outside like that. Oppa.. stop being like kid. He just a kid afterall.” Taeyeo ignore siwon.

“stop or i…”

“oppa..” taeyeon look at siwon and ready to open the door.

“you..” taeyeon hand pulled by siwon roughly. The slight open door is slammed back with taeyeon body. Siwon hold both of taeyeon hand on her head. Trapping the petite girl in between him and the door.

“OOOPPAAAA!!!” she scream all her heart. Shock by siwon wild action. She struggled to slipped her hand form siwon hold.

“I’ve warn you right!?”

“let me g..” siwon cut taeyeon attempt to talk with his lips. The kiss was rough.

“noona” baekhyun knocked the door. He been worried after the loud slammed of the door. He try to push the door but no movement at all. “noona.. are you okay?” baekhyun knocking again.

In the house.

Siwon tighten the hold of taeyeon hand as taeyeon is trying hard to escape.

“I am so jealous everytime you being so close woth other guy.” He said during the kiss attempt.. Taeyeon move her head to the left and right to avoid kiss.

“o.pppa”

“taeng… don’t you know how I feel…” he at last letting taeyeon hand after a few more attempt to kiss fail. He hang his head low. Feel dejected by taeyeon. He take few step backward. Leaving taeyeon stand supporting by the door. “I am sorry.” He go to the couch and switch on the television. Taeyeon follow all  siwon action by her eyes. She is mad by siwon action but have no heart to scold the latter. Infact she try to understand why siwon acting like that.

“noona… open the door or I will call police” baekhyun stop calling for taeyeon when the door is open. “ohh.. noona, hehe.. what are..”

“kiddo.. I am sorry. Can you help me?” taeyeon asking happy baekhyun.

“anything for you noona.” He smile. Make taeyeon feel guilty. But, she had to take care of jealous siwon first.

“can you back home for tonight. we will see each other at university tomorrow okay?” baekhyun frown. But nod.

“then.. good night noona.” He run away from the door.

Taeyeon take deep breath and move closer to the sulking man. Sit beside him and ready to talk. But, as soon as taeyeon touch the coach siwon satnd up. Taking his jacket.

“I’m going back now. thank for the dinner taeng. See you tomorrow” he said with a very plain voice.

“oppa..”

“don’t sleep late arasso. Bye” siwon walk to the door and disappear in a second.

“but…” taeyeon sigh. Dear taeyeon, good job for hurting him again. She feel a bit sad as siwon leaving without kissing her cheek as always. It become her routine kissed by siwon every time they separate. But not for tonight.

From taeyeonnie

Oppa.. good night. I am sorry.

To siwonie

Taeyeon walk to her room and lock herself. 

 

 

 

see you soon....