taeyeon 'her story'

fate is miracle

p/s  hallo.. i give you two boring chapter. i guess my mood is ruin with no reason. humph..

 

While in the living room

“I want a list of reporter that involve.” Kim taewon silent for second. Having a little thought. “I want some explaination about taeyeon”

“master kim.. I cant tell this without any prove. And I am not specialist in psycho.i am more in physically. I think we should call for psychologist.” Mr Im answered just in time. “we should call her past psychiatric” he slowly suggest. He didn’t dare to talk about history. Even all in the room knew about the darkest time in kim’s family many years before.

Kim taewon nodded. Snsd member control their curiosity expression. They never knew taeyeon had psychiatric history before. Well.. they know about the incident, and how taeyeon fobia with reporter and paparazzi. They even sees how taeyeoon had short breathing on first day in university. All the flashing camera, all the riot by some new excited fan, make she pale on the spot.

“she had?” sica nudge at yoona. Did yoona knew about it? Yoona only nod, didn’t want to make any verbal answer. Of course she knew, but.. it all about her work etique so she never tell any snsd member about it. She show a sorry face to 7 other member. Seohyun is the one who understand most.. her work also full of the etique too.

“okay.. just her be first. I will call that crazy doctor again.” Kim taewon agreed. “dismiss then. And taeyeon chingu.. all of you can had holiday for a while for taeyeon can you? I will call the university afterall. I want to talk to your head director.. I gonna had a very long talk with him.” Whose who never know mr kim taewon will never knew the meaning. But unluckily they not in that group of people. They already imagine the bold oldman sweating much to facing the great kim infront of him.

 

````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“DO YOUR WORK PROPERLY CANT YOU?” the girl infront of her trembling with tear. “cry? Hehh? Cry again?” she snarl. Almost giggle in most sharp way. Sharp enough to make the girl cry even more. “how can I give you the job? Why did I do it.? What happen to me during this 3 year?” she ask herself in frustrated tone. Is she been to soft to worker until she feel weird now when she scolding everyone. It like she change into a weird creature as soon as she got into office.

“I am sorry miss kim. I try my best after this” she said timidly.

“of course of course. Now get out” she back to her seat.

“unnie… your appointment with Dr kang dong won” sunmi voice made through the intercom. She didn’t answer it. She just let a sigh.

“arasso.. stop touch up outside. Your make up is already thick.” She hide her smile as she hear gasp from sunmi.

“how did youknow?” she ask as taeyeon do something very amazing.

“yah.. I know you since little and I know all thing in your mind. Work is work.. please behave please.” She nag. Mad to sunmi is likely mad at the wall. There  is no benefit and it only gonna tire herself. But sunmi always do work perfectly. So, she always at ease even she act like brat with her rude mouth.

“that why I always love you.” Sunmi laugh funnily.

“love me your ! I will out soon.”

“chao!!”

Taeyeon smile. Hehe.. at least even she keep having thought she is only 21 but she feel so comfortable with something.

She look at the picture. She even been engaged last month. To a man that her father knew. A knock on the door. And she already know who is that. It her fiancé. He always love to knock than intercome.. and above that. Sunmi didn’t inform anything. Being with him for a month already she get the way he act.

“good afternoon taengoo?” choi siwon.. yes.. her fiancé greet her cheerfully. Gain a small smile from her.

“why did you keep calling that name. it taeyeon.. T A E Y E O N” she calmly walk to the bulky man infront her. She look at him apologicly. “how today? It been hard aren’t you?” she asked.

“it okay.. since I had my fiancé with me” siwon pull taeyeon into hug. Feel gratefull for what happen last month. The plan been change, he sold his life to kim taewon business class for his only love. First week taeyeon been cold to him, second week, somehow she did gave little attention, last week, she saw how much he been torture by her grandpa. He sleep in the office. He barely had time to take shower, cause anytime any where, kim taewon will come and inspect his improvement. And that weekend, he been worn out and sick. And to the point taeyeon finally gave him a little bit space to him in her mind and heart.

“aigoo.. we are in office you know” taeyeon push siwon with flustering  face.

“so what.? everyone know you are mine. Hehe..” siwon tighten his hug.

“you and your answer.. let go meeting uncle kang.” She let her body let out from siwon. “you know how much that uncle don’t like to wait.” Siwon noded.

“he.. I don’t like him.” Siwon truthfully said as both of them walking out from the building. Almost thousand eyes having them in their sight. Some envy. Some just accept the fact the couple is matching to each other, some just letting a sigh. Well, everyone had their own perception.

Both of them leaving by siwon car.

 

Kim taewon smile in relieve. Lee min ho who understand the emotion of kim taewon also beam a smile beside him.

“ master.. it look like your plan is smoothly work” he said.

“so you did doubt my plan?”

“well.. I did not.. I just be aware of your grandchild. She smart you know. Taeyeon is not easy to lie. That kang dong won did teach her about mind during her three year with her.”

“that why I torture siwon as much as I could. Hehe”

“but.. I scared she had her memory back”

“that.. we will see later.”

“master kim afcourse know what the best.”

“by the way.. how about the law suit.?”

“everything is according to our plan. Some of them already had contract work with us. But master.. isn’t this is wrong?”

“wrong? How so?”

“we trap them.”

“well.. but I still gave them job. Actually I only want to scare them but.. that Hyunah entertaimanet is too cruel. They already fired all their staff who involve in the case.”

“oo.. I see.. master kim have soft heart now. hehe” he tease.

“you rascal! You should get married too..”

“lalalalala.. I don’t want to hear anything” kim taewon laugh to his assistant stubborn reaction.

“okay okay.. how about the AIduol university? Taeyeon is ready to getting back there?” both of them back to serious.

“I don’t know.. cause of you the principle is having severe mental breakdown. Luckily woori taeyeon is not like you.”

“I just want to tell him.. don’t play with Kim’s family safety and privacy.”

“with threat”

“yahh.. you… since when you learn all technique to answer back me from taeyeon.?”

“well,, hehe.. both of us even open club to learn how to confront KIM TAEWON with a smile.” Kim taewon take a book on his table and throw it to lee minho. showing his anger to his naughty assistant.

Kang dong won place.

Taeyeon and siwon silently sit and wait the presence of the famous psychiatric. A click at the door make them look to the source.

“ooh.. hallo taeng” he look at siwon. “and her future husband. How both of you today?” he smile handsomely. Taeyeon fangirl mode on. Made siwon frown when taeyeon eyes full of amazed.

“it like always” siwon answer.

“then, its mean you had a bad day, or you did annoyed by me somehow.” He look at siwon. He smile a little. “did taewon hyung torture you again?” taeyeon smile to the question. She knew it well. But decide to let siwon answer the question himself.

“anni.. I am good. Just carry on the session” he look uneasy. And creep of course. That old man able to read his mind perfectly.

“want to run away? Hehe.. okay then, yeoputa.. let go to the room.” He call for taeyeon. Taeyeon follow his step. “are you ready?”

“yup.. itold you uncle I am okay.. I don’t need this treatment.”

“humph.. let see…” kang dong won open the door. Taeyeon smirk to her old doctor.

As soon as the door open, camera flashing like crazy and many voices start asking some shouting some whispering. Taeyeon frozen on her place. Cant even move a little. her breathing start to be rough. She clench her fist and close her eyes tight.

“did you kill you grand mother?”

“I heard you and her the only one at home”

“so you are the girl who kill your own grand mother”

“NO!!!!”

“NO!!, I am not!! stop stop!!” she scream all of her lung. Siwon stand up from the coach. Want to come and comfort frightening taeyeon. But kang dong won signaling him to stay.

you are creep. You use that big thing to smack you grandma head? Your are crazy aren’t you?”

The voice still echo. But only in taeyeon mind. Kang dong won already stop the plash light and the voice from recorder.

“stop.. I am not a murderer. I…. i-.. i.. I am not..” taeyeon sit with tear on the floor. She is sobbing hard.

“humph.. and she said she is alright.” Kang dong won pull taeyeon up. But everytime he want to hold taeyeon, she flinched. Avoid the contact. She keep shaking her head. Saying not and keep telling she not a murderer.

“taeng.. it me.. come.. it okay.. I am here.” Kang dong won hold her tight. But she roughly try to let her out from the hold. “are you going to let your taenggoo like this. So slow. Come here you..” he scold siwon.

Siwon walk to the door entrance. “taeng.. taengoo” he called. He try to hold taeyeon and pul her up. But useless. He look at the doctor. “what did you do to her? Aren’t you should just only counsel her?” he asked but clearly with upset tone.

“is talking gonna cure her? Just bring her to the coach.. lay her back..she need to calm.” The old man answer calmly.

“taeyeon.. come.. it okay taneggo.. oppa here.. it okay.. let rest at the coach” he call softly hoping taeyeon disgres will be decrease. He wipe taeyeon sweat. Feel hurt look at his girl in that condition. He hold taeyeon hand firmly. Make taeyeon unable to pull her hand and start to rummage her hair and mumbling incoherence words.

“I am not. when the light onn, halmeoni already bleed on the floor. I am not.. please please stop..” taeyeon still mumbling. siwon sigh. He decide to use his strength to bring taeyeon to the coach. Taeyeon struggled and struggled and PAPP!!! Siwon feel sting on his cheek.

“YAHH!!” he yell in angry. Make taeyeon silent and look taken back by siwon angry shout. Her eye start to tearing. “stop acting like a brat! I know you didn’t do it. Calm can you? You are not doing it. Why acting guilty all over? Aren’t you who told me, showing defencesness same as showing your weakness to your enemy.?” He bring the little body close to his body. Taeyeon automaticly hang her hand to siwon neck. And siwon start walking to the coach after he make sure taeyeon securely with him. Still with anger he scold her.

“huhuhu *sob* *sob*.. don’t mad at me” she start to cry while hugging siwon tight. “don’t mad… huhu *sob*” siwon speechless. He look at kang dong won who smile at them.

“aigoo.. you never see her like this right? She having unstable emotional right now. she acting like baby same as how she lost some years of her memory. She still in denial. To defence herself or to avoid what she scare of. Now can you understand?” he sit and look at taeyeon file. “have kim family told you the story?” siwon sit with taeyeon still crying hugging him. She wont let siwon go so siwon gave up  trying to put her on the coach.

“erm.. they only tell me about the night of her halmeoni found dead. The mansion is empty and only found her and halmeoni there. The scissor and the bat is at taeyeon side but no taeyeon’s hand print on the tools. But, no other suspect were able to conclude. So during the time, many reporter been attack her, she cant go to school, she not even able to out from the house. People keep blaming her even there were no prove. The case been down since harabuji take his move.” Kang dong won keep nodding his head. Approving the story is true.

“and for these 12 years she hold the true story herself. What even happen infront of her eyes, what she may heard, what may she feels. She keep it shut until now. no words from her about the incedent. She just keep mum about it.” Siwon look at taeyeon who start to sleep in his embrace. He found it amazing to see taeyeon happy day with him in university. Who know she had so many hardship herself. “until now, she is the only client I had that able to avoid from open up with me. I did everything, tell me what method I did try? It all useless. Make me feel frustrated even more. Aishh..” dongwon laugh to his own remark.

“don’t you know why?” siwon asked. taeyeon cheek lovingly.

“if I know, why would I here try to go around the world to try to get the reason also something useful for me to able to help her.” Dongwon look at siwon. “it been 12 years I didn’t meet her. She look fine everytime she had skype with me. I thought she already done by it. So.. I hear your story from master kim. Going good?” the question make siwon smile. He don’t know how to answer.

“I cant answer that question. I am a bit stress and tired by him, but.. having taeyeon care about me make me so happy.” He show a bright smile.

“glad you happy then. Next week both of you back to university right?” siwon nodded. “so you are worried about it” that old man sure able to read him clearly.

“she met her first love. And she start to remember about him. Then, she will be more far from me.” Siwon likely lost his soul as soon as he imagine thing like that happen. But opposite with the doctor. He laugh so hard, and resulting an annoyed siwon. This is why taeyeon said she don’t like this doctor. He noted in his head.

“taeyeon hate me so much. do you know why?”

“…” I already know.. hmphh.. siwon answer in her heart.

“cause I left her. And that kwon jiyong who you are worried much.. is someone I treat before. Both of them hate me. Cause I left them. Ji yong is in situation where I always train him to take care of taeyeon. That why both of them had love. But when I learn about it, I think its only like a sibling love. You do know kwon ji yong had a fiancé right?” siwon only gave an silent as a answer. He didnt like to here everything about kwon ji and taeyeon been gather in one line story.

“I think I a to blame by letting all thing happen like it. But. Ji yong really did a good job to protect taeyeon. Ithink you should learn from him. Hhehe. Mad?”

“doctor, anything for her. I think we better going back now.”

“hahaha.. running away from me?” siwon unable to hide his fluster face getting caught. “just go.. good luck to taking her heart. Been that brat ji yong. But I am serious about learn from  jiyong how to make this weird girl happy. He know her best.” Siwon stand up ready to go, with taeyeon hung  to him. Still calmly nap.

“we get going now doctor. Meet you for next session” siwon bowing. Doctor patted his back and nod.

“see you soon. Anything happen you can call me. And I remind you, she wokes up may be she will bit tantrum and temper. But I think big body like you able to handle her. Hehe” he wave at annoyed siwon. Kang dong won smile happily looking at the couple who already on the car.

“well.. not bad for you taeyeon. But bad for him I guess. Master kim sure had something behind all this. And that kwon jiyong. Where is he? It been many year he didn’t call or contact me. That brat!” he curse. 

 

i feel down..

hehe. but anyway.. my khunfany was revealed. hehe.. can it be my two OTP? taeyeon and siwon. please be real you two ^^