hectic day 2

fate is miracle

second update. .. sorry late update. i forgot to unhide the chapter. ^^

Everyone already in the room. Sunny who come last quickly look around.

“is taeng here?”

“wae sunny unnie?” yoona ask sunny. Everyone did give attention to restless sunny.

“did you who the one that should be with her or at least know where is that girl going?” sooyoung asking too.

“anni.. girls.. I don’t think she is okay. She not giving attention on class.. and even had little fight with our teacher.” Sunny cliking her phone. Messanging the leader about her place now. saying she will be there if she need her.

“chincha. Yes.. she look very quiet this morning.” Yuri gave attention to the new information she get.

“she is really weird. You know she getting mad at theOne semm when he asking her to give attention in class. The result is, she kicked out from the class. And that the last is saw her.” Sunny take seat among them and telling them what happen.

“yah.. are you really sure about the meeting is smooth?”

“erm… actually  I call her that night and she said everything is in control and she said she is tired so she cut the call.” Sica quickly defend her own story.

“gosh… it sound not okay to me.” Tiffany look worry too.

“now.. where is her”

“come.. let go and find her. She may be sit alone and blaming herself again.” Everyone noded.

 

Snsd member sit at the café after had all around the university. It been an hour they searching for the leader. Phone is not answering by her, no message replied. Make them double worry.

“yul.. wae?” taeyang approach yuri. He smile sweetly to his girl who shock to his appearance.

“ooh.. oppa..” yuri reply his smile and bit blushing. She like to witness taeyang smile. “we lost our leader so still try to find her now.” taeyang sit beside yuri. Make other member shrieking.

“wow.. I still not use to see yuri unnie with you oppa..” yoona blinking her eye. Yes.. she found it so weird as taeyang is talking to yuri and both of them keep blushing to each other.

“you need to. Hehe” taeyang tease yoona.

“aah.. oppa.. where is GD oppa?” fany asking in hurry.

“wae? He sit with other member there” all eyes is looking at the way taeyang show. All of bigbang member sit there and playing with each other. at a corner GD sit with sandara make fany sigh.

“why fany?” yuri turn to asked.

“nahh.. I thought I can ask GD oppa where is  taeyeon right now but.. it not a good timing.” She smile forcecfully.

“taeyeon is missing? Aren’t she just escaping?” taeyang ask. Who know the member been overreact to taeyeon absence.

“no.. no.. and no..”

“you need me to ask him for you?”

“but.. sandara is there oppa. It not nice to asking about it.”

“o.. so..” taeyang lost of word.

“hi my cutie girls. Wae is my dongsaengie?” heechul suddenly barge into the circle. He smile happily not noticing the aura in the group. “yah.. hello.. I am asking the table?” he asking again. Gain glare from sica his enemy. Hehe.

“yah.. oppa.. don’t you see we here are freaking worry to your beloved dongsaengi? No you want to meet her.. so you must know why she is acting like that?” sica hold heecgul collar. Donghae quickly hold his girlfriend hand to make sics let go heechul shirt cause that hyung never like someone to ruin his fashion.

“yah..”sica look at donghae.

“baby.. let go please” donghae kiss sica cheek. Make sica soften her hand and he quickly pull sica into hug.

“haish… you such an ice witch.. what are you doing with my handsome cloth?”

“you!!!” dolphin scream make everyone had a star on their head. All the café drop into silent. Only to person still in the serious eye competition.

“tell me or..”

“or what?? If taeyeon want you all to know she probably already telling the story since last week.” Heechul words received in more harsh way to everyone there. Everyone is offense by it. It make they feel such ignorant to taeyeon but of course not. taeyeon is very hard to crack to. Her shell very hard and that eventually make all of them just hoping its taeyeon herself sneak out from the shell and telling them with her own will.

“hyung..” donghae a bit disagree to what heechul said. He frown looking at all member snsd hang their head low. He know the girls is hurt by heechul bluntness.

The table become quiet. Heechul too feel regret by his own words.

“okay girls.. I am sorry.. oppa is wrong. It just I am a bit.. ahhh.. how should I explain this.. I need get to the point. She been attacking with so many reporter last week. You know.. the family meeting . Paparazzi following around harabuji and find out taeyeon is the one who take over harabuji place. You know media right? And all of you I am aware know taeyeon and media history.” All the snsd member in gasp. No it no way.. taeyeon must be in very bad condition and situation. Media is a bad news for her.

“Is she okay oppa?” fany already stand from her seat.

“that why I am a bit rude with you all. I just back from melbourn so I don’t know how is her. So.. where is she?” heechul question answered by silent shake head from them. “then we had to be fast. It more than 50 reporter outside waiting for her.” Everyone noded quickly and start searching for taeyeon one again.

 

Kwon jiyong who silently heard all the story. He even become more worry. Taeyeon is what? Should he help them or just ignore since he has nothing connection at all. But his body betrayed him as he make his way to rooftop the place he and taeyeon always had little time together.

“oppa?” sandara look at him. She just got back from washroom catch up jiyong.

“dara yah.. you trust oppa right? But now… can you just let me helping them?”

“wae with them?”

“taeyeon is missing.”

“aa..”

“dara?”

“…” sandara think really hard. She and jiyong just happen to be very happy this holiday.. if she let him.. will she can still happy or..

“dara.. I know you don’t like it.. but please.. taeyeon had trauma with all of camera reporter more than anything.. I just need to find her for the group. Just that.. I swear.. we still like this.. I am your dara.. I promise.” Jiyong desperately ask. He is purely worry.

“oaky then.. I trust you anyway” sandara smile bitterly. She know she take risks that may be make she suffer again. But jiyong not stupid to unnoticed the smile. He cupped dara face and he give a peck.

“dara yah.. oppa already change and you believe it right.?” Dara smile and nod.

“need my help?”

“I want to ask you with me.. but.. knowing taeyeon.. most probability for her to accept my help if I am with you is zero. Sorry?”

“it okay oppa. I asked other to search her someway else.” Dara in ease seeing jiyong like that. Somehow.. she want to meet taeyeon and thank her for everything today. She push jiyong to make him sure to walk from there.

“arasso. Tq dara yah..i cook you a dinner tonight.” Jiyong smile too. At least he hope that way dara will hurt less.

 

CL approach yoona who sit down and open every locker.

“yah.. what happen?”

“taeyeon unnie is missing”

“oo.. is she okay? I mean why are you searching in this locker?” CL cant help but also keep her head down acting searching for taeyeon in the locker also.

“hehe.. why are you following me?” yoona giggled. She found it funny for CL.

“yah.. it you who start.?”

“hehe. It fun right?” yoona asking.

“yah!!! Yoona!!! Still playing!?” sunny voice startle both of them. Yoona quickly open all the locker door and make noise to prove she is trying hard. CL unconciuosly follow the latter.

“so.. she like to hide in locker?” CL whisper.

“she like to hide for sleeping when escaping and not just locker CL ssi.. locker is just one of the place” yoona smile. She remember during the university entrance exam taeyeon suddenly lost. When they found her, she sleep in the locker in yoga position. But.. “CL ssi.. how you know we are searching for unnie?”

“i- i- I am not.” CL avoid eye contact. Dara didn’t want they know about jiyong went to taeyeon. Snsd member somehow show how they didn’t like jiyong to show up infront taeyeon.

“ahh.. it okay.. tq for helping okay. Come.. I show our leader sleep place number 2” yoona drag CL with her.

At a corner.. sica and donghae pull out anything on the floor that may be cover up that little body.

“baby.. do you think she already back?”

“ no.. you know our member rule right? She will sent to tell us she already home if she is.” Sica mood aren’t good either. Donghae become really carefull to her during their searching hour. Hse know his princess is so sensitive right now.

“baby.. I am hungry.. can I run to café and brought something to eat while we are searching?” he fidgeting a little. ready for sica tantrum.

“hehe.. aigo… just go baby.. I’ll wait you here.” Sica giggled as she founf daonghae is so cute acting up like that.

“arasso.. tq princess!” donghae run quickly.

“where are you taenggo? Are you okay? God.. I should know when you telling me you are okay. It definitely had something behind it.” Sica take sit alone. She checking her phone seeing any news from others.

 

Back to jiyong

He push the thick door infront of him. Degeun degeun.. yes.. he is nervous.. wether she is there or not, either she accept his help or not. taeyeon ahh.. why did we become like this.

He look around and he smile. A little figure cutely snore with her head on the table. He walk closer.. he frown look at taeyeon face is worry as ever even she is sleeping.

“yah.. you probably wont telling anyone about your worry again. Aren’t you princess?” he scold the latter. The stain of tear make he broken his heart. “I am not being with you during your hard time princess. We both know the road we take now is the best. Me happy with dara.. all I wnt is you to be happy too princess. But… until I found someone that can protect you more than me.. can you just count on me?” he dialog with him self. Storking her hair until the wringle on taeyeon face sooth and calm.

He calling for taeyang.

“Yah.. young bae.. I found her. On the rooftop. Come here quick.”

“is she okay?”

“she sleeping like a baby.. come before she wakes up. Okay?”

“oppa.. can you stay until we come?” jiyong gulps hearing yuri voice through the phone. That mean young bae did put the call into speaker mode.

“o.. okay.. arasso.”

The call was cut and jiyong remain at his seat. Hoping taeyeon will still asleep until he get away. He want to avoid from tag with this girl and forgot what his place.

Yuri and taeyang gather almost of all member to go to rooftop. Some 2ne1 helping to cover up the repeater outside the building. Upper management in sweat to hold the privacy of the student. There is hundred student with their own family lawyer in this university. They of course can t afford sues case from most of the student including the Kim’s heir. Even the university financial is source from Kim bank.

“all of you sir and maam,, please out from the university range. We firmly will take action if you did touch our student privacy” the guard announce.

“yahh.. go get them.” The school head angrily voice out to the 50 guard in front him.

“sir.. a call” his secretary interrupt. Received most scaring glare from that 42 years old man. “I cant cut the call cause it. K I M.” she mouth the word KIM. The head of school quickly grab the phone. His cold sweat now visible and his anxiety plus anxious olus scare and afraid.. all mixed up.

“mr.. song….” A deep voice make him froze.

“master kim..” he answer timidly. The room become silent at grave yard.

“I dare you to let reporter to even get my grandchild picture. Even a flash get to her.. I tell you.. you will be a man with a little bit thing name regret.. opss.. should I say regretful?? Not for your live.. but for your entire generation live.” The voice is sdeep and soft. But.. it feel a hand grabbing the head school nexk as tight as possible.. make him suffocating bu himself. “I leave the all matter to you.” The voice disappear and the head school only can let sigh out his mouth.

“okay.. I never knew this day will come. I am so sorry but.. if taeyeon agashi is exposed to any reporter or any camera flash.. our university may be just known as history after this day.” He make announcement. “ so guard.. just make them back off.. this kim will help us any soon. For now.. let us fighting in full force!”

“AYE!!” the guard take their place to make sure everything still in their hand. Control to safe their beloved university.

“ are you okay sangjangnim?” one of worker asking the leader.

“heh.. someone just call me to claim about destroying my hard work in any second and I know he able to do that, and here my employee is busy asking am I okay!? Of course not. search for that agashi.. bring her here and ask someone to act like her to attract all reporter outside.” He yelling at all the staff.

 

Kwon jiyong keep looking at his watch. Keep mum why should the gang be too slow to find both of them. This cant be happen. He had no guts to confront taeyeon if she waking up any soon. He back facing her and decide to wait at the door. At least taeyeon will never see his coming here.

“ji? Is that you?” the cracked sweet voice success to make his heart stop beating. “ji?” to be honest, he never feel glad to here someone calling him ji.. but today he feel like he own the world by the name.

“your member will coming soon. Since you are wake I better go” jiyong hold himself from look at taeyeon. He in urge to hug the girl.

“tsskk.. i.. tskkksss… I know.. we are… over.. tsskkk… can you… still be my… friend.. tsskk.. ji….” Jiyong clenh his fist. Taeyeon is sobbing and that make his out of his mind. “ji… I afraid.. and I scared….” Taeyeon closed her eye tightly.. she feel very scare inside.. she is very afraid.. but she didn’t know how to reduce it.. if only jiyong is still hers.. then, she maybe already complain to that boy. Jiyong can make she feel assure and safe. “ji.. tsskkkss… you know I am not a murderer right?.. but they keep chasing for me.. I am scared ji.. they keep chasing for me…” taeyeon drawn into her paranoid world. Her tear flow like river. Jiyong pull her into his embrace.. in her mind her dark memory keep hunting her mind and calmness. It been a week she hold and suppress the feeling. But it keep stress her day by day.

“no.. no… everything is fine.. they are not.. shhsshh.. sleep sleep..” jiyong try to calm the trembling girl.

“no.. no.. they keep try to find me.. no.. no.. please.. please.. help me..” taeyeon shake her head vigorously. Her face drench with her own tear.

“OH GOD!! Taetae??” jiyong lift his head and matching to a group of taeyeon sisters. Fany and 7 other member quickly closer to taeyeon.

“are you okay?” sica cupped taeyeon crying face. “god.. you must be very scared.” She pull taeyeon from jiyong.

“it okay unnie.. it okay.. drink this water okay?” seohyun patt taeyeon like she is persuade a little girl to eat a medicine. Yoona make her own role. She already with her needle to calm taeyeon down. Jiyong in other phase. His eye glued at dara who intensely look at him. He send a very apology face. Dara only shake her head a little and smile. May be she is trying to understand the situation.

“girls… they are ready to get me again.. i.. i.. am gonna be their target again… I am scared. Please.. please..  i… i…” and taeyeon breathing begin to calm and silently the dose than yoona give already take her consciousness. Everyone look at each other.

“jiyong oppa.. thank you” sica smile at kwon jiyong. He keep cool standing among them with out saying anything. He nodded when sica thank to him. But.. in urged to scold almost 10 of taeyeon close member there. He think hard then letting out the sigh before start complaining.

“I know I don’t have right to say this. Not after what happen between them. Aren’t you all that suppose to be with her during her hard moment like this. Why am I find your sister here sobbing all alone, as far as I know, snsd sister it self already contain 9 member. Mean everyone of you had 8 sister to rely to. But why is she alone here. I am not with her like before, and all of you should know, how hard is taeyeon to let out something that bother her. Fany and Sunny.. you two disappoint me more than others, and I thought you two is the matured one.” Jiyong look serious and he make his way to dara. Pull her wuth him to walk away from there. Leaving snsd and some suju with minzy at the scene.

 

That night.

All kims family sit around the sleeping taeng. With worry face. Mr Im (yoona’s father) as kim family’s doctor also there. Not forget the lawyer of the family mr Seo also being there, seriously in discussion about what happen.

“sue all reporter that been there” and here we go. Mr seo feel sweat all over his forehead. How he able to do that.

“appa..” mr kim call his father. He kind of sense tension in the lawyer. He too.. thought it be to oblivious. “don’t be unrational cause of your emotional” he said. Take deep breath for second. He too. Angry cause his daughter once more been in depression and trauma. “we will settle it nicely after taeyeon wake up.” He decide.

“you know taeyeon will never do nothing to them. She just letting herself to be more suffer by keep to caring toward others.” master kim hissed. He very upset today. The media not respecting her granddaughter privacy even taeyeon already promise them to make an open interview later. Whats more, the engagement is totally giving pass for all media that HYUnah company approve to make a live broadcast. “I want them to get lesson about Kim’s family.”

“master.. even we know many reporter there, we unable to recognize the company and it will take long time to recognize them.”

“who said I am hoing to sue company, I want them to fought with me individually. Cause they attack my taenggo when she is alone. And I want to know the main culprit that give information about where is taeyeon whereabout and who is revealing to many people, that kim taeyeon is the kim’s heir. Call hYunah company lead for me. I wont accept and presenter. I want the owner infront of my eye tomorrow morning. At my office. Do you hear me clearly? I’m done here. And.. call choi siwon and kwon jiyong to had dinner with me tonight.” Kim taewon stand up and walk to sleeping taeyeon. Kiss her cheek and walking out from the room. A pang of guilty make him so dreadful inside.

Leeminho bow to three important man there and also had his way to finish the task given. he know mostly the instruction is for him. Call the main actor here.

 

All snsd member sit along the coach. Having hard time to reduce awkwardness. Mrs kim and hayeon just too silent to be honest. Without taeyeon with them, the 8 member become a very good girl by themselves.

“thanks” hayeon beam a smile to everyone.

“aahh. Anii.. its us should thanks both of you. Letting taeyeon be friend with us.” Soooyoung diplomaticly respond.

“no.. it me.. thankyou care for her. It been a while we didn’t meet aren’t we?”

“hehe.. mrs kim.. it okay.. you know.. we are like sister already. Taeyeon always take good care of us. And haeyeon aah.. you become pretty lately. Taeyeon always telling us about you.” Fany laugh. She is the one who most close to taeyeon family.

“have you all eating? Aigoo.. all of you become more and more skinny” mrs kim said worrily.

“you are slim too mrs kim.”

“hehe.. so weird hearing taeyeon sister to call me mrs kim. Call me umma kids..” she laugh ahjummaly. Similar to taeyeon laugh. Make all of the people laugh hard to her dorkiness. Everyone know taeyeon umma is very strict person. While taeyeon appa, is full of humor.

“umma..” hayeon nudge her. A bit ashamed with umma and sister bad habit laughing like that with head back off. She don’t even know how did both of them get it. But her umma is rarely laugh like that than taeyeon.

“aigoo.. sorry.. all of you should dinner first and sleep over. Who know taetae will wake up later.. it hink she will need you all with her. Well.. as you all know already.. she never that close to us” it had some bitter tone in mrs kim voice but.. it something that all of snsd member knew sonce before. Taeyeon is a very closed up person. Yes, she has no problem with her family but.. since she never been had much time living with her parent she didn’t talk much with them.

“umma… you know taeng. She probably struggled hard to open up with you two.” Fany said. Soothing the woman.

“she really bad at expressing her heart umma” sooyoung to agreed with fany.

“unnie more close to you than me. She hardly to talk about girl thing with me” hayeon pout and they can see the familiar pout there. Just like taeyeon pouting when fany force her to do something.

“girls thing? Hehehe” yoona burst into laugh. “she never call it girls thing, she call it annoying thing. Hayeon ahh.. we are your unnie too. Don’t worry or jealous, she talk about you like everyday unconsciously. So just take slow about her. Okay?” yoona patted the young girls head.

All of them then having little chit chat befor all of them leaving to guest room. They all know how to, and what to since they already had sleepover at the house many times before.

 

The house darken in a blink. Taeyeon open her eye but.. it all pitch black, she lift her hand and she can teven saw her hand. She walk slowly to find her grandmother. “halmeoni!!” she cry out loud. Find her self start to scared alone. “halmeoni? Where are you? Why this house is so dark..” she walk by holding all the thing she can hold. Today is her birthday, so in her mind she did thought this is one of the surprise party for her. She now already get to see a little, her eyes already had adapt to the darkness. No sound from her halmeoni make her worry a little. She don’t really like dark and this quietness. “halmeoni……” she raise her voice a little.

“halmeoni!!!!”

“halmeoni!!!!”

“halmeoni!!! Where are you??” taeyeon voice echo in her room.. she breathing hard.

“agashi?” eunhye taeyeon back softly. She been with taeyeon from last night.

“jumma.. jumma.. where is halmeoni? Where?” she ask in panic..  her sweat is drench her cloth. Her hair is mess like crazy. “I want halmeoni!!!” she scream with rant. A soon after that, most likely all of the household get to the room. But everyone not dare to close to her. She throw everything near to her.

“taeyeon unnie..” hayeon call her sister. She to shock and scared actually. Taeyeon she know is always calm. Taeyeon stop her rant.. look at the girl who call her. She look tensely.

“nuguya?” she ask fiercely. “take she out of my sight!” she coldly look at eunhye.

Hayeon cant even hold her tear and cry there.

“yah.. kim taengoo! What are you trying to do? Cut it out!” sunny yell in anger. She somehow didn’t want to believe all infront of her eye is real. She want taeyeon is only acting to troll them all.

“unnie” seohyun hold sunny arm from launch herself to taeyeon. Taeyeon look to fierce sunny. But her satre didn’t show any emotion.. all of people there know.. taeyeon is not the dorky taeyeon they had.

Mrs kim pull hayeon into hug and brought her out. Other kim only drop in silent. Kim taewon had his scary gaze at his family doctor. Yoona and her father look at each other. smart yoona cant say anything.

“I want to be alone. Please out!” taeyeon coldly said and sit at her bed. One by one they left the room. They know, staying in the room will never gain any positive things. Since taeyeon is like that.

Yoon eun hye stand up straight at the corner. She feel very uncomotable with fierce taeyeon.

“jumma… water please..” she ask with blank face. Deep inside her own mind.. she curios when did she been back to her grandfather house, isn’t she is staying with her group at the apartment. And when did her family back to korea. It been a while she saty with them. What happening here.? She close her eyes, take deep breath, during her own relaxation moment the wind did blew her room curtain and let some light from outside sneak in. a flash appear in her mind..

this child kill her own grand mother!?”

“I heard she the one who only with her”

“nah.. she so small. No way”

“but she known as smart”

“look she is full with blood.”

Taeyeon open her eyes quickly. The voice disappear. But once more she feel even more stress. She start to shake her head.”I not a killer” she whisper..