good meeting + family dinner

fate is miracle

Siwon take deep breath. Bowing a little as he is practicing how to confront the bigget person in business history. His hand cold. As his father told him he had to ask for Kim empire to get envesment to open his own company.

“annyeong haseyo. I am Choi Siwon. Nice to meet you Mr Kim.” He wipe his cold sweat. Will that old man had good impression on me. The question keep repeating in his head.

“mr Choi ssi.” The secretary call his name. make he sit straight and look up.

“yes.. I am.”

“you can go to the meeting room right now.”

“thanks”

“and.. mr.. “

“yea?”

“hehe.. good luck sir..” the sneaky smile on the secretary face make him sweat even more. How can she already give sign. Negative sign.

“oo.. okay.. you too.” He said with a polite smile and go to the big room beside the hallway. He once more stand straight infront the door, redo all his greeting practice and did some act to make his suit more smart at his bulky body. After take deep breath she push the intercom button.

“hallo sir.” He said to that machine

“come in” a stern yet soft voice answered him. But the nervousness make his sense unable to detect any weird about the voice.

Siwon walk timidly to the end of the big oval table. He didn’t make any eye contact to the figure who seat on the big chair.

“good morning. I am CHoi Siwon. How are you Mr Kim?” he asked. Still look down at the floor.

“good morning. Is this the way you meet people. Greet by looking the floor?” the  very serious voice ringing in siwon ear. He look up immediately.. why the voice is so familiar. The voice that make him miserably regret for stupidly didn’t accept the girl phone number form heechul last week during the party.

“you…”

“and I am not a mr. please be more aware during business.” Taeyeon is hock. Totally shock but.. business is business. Even with her member she be strict as hell when doing business. And why is the newbie being unprofessional infront her.

“I am sorry miss Kim.” His heart beat like and broke engine.

“get me a coffee for us please” she said at the on machine not far from her. Siwon believe it was for her secretary outside.

“so.. I did read you proposal.” She said while looking straight at siwon face. No smile and not even a sweet tone as always from her, siwon frown cause yes.. he is feel hurt by cold taeyeon infront him.Would it make she dead if act like a friend to him since both of them originally friend. Do you had something to say?” she ask. Somewhere in her heart she already giggled to cute siwon infront her. That guys look hurt all over his face. But.. this is her way in business. If she act like a friend than, siwon will never do hundred more effort to ward his target since he know he will get the contract from her.

“annii.. I mean no.. not at all miss kim.”

“then, the meeting is over.” Taeyeon stand up and make her way to the door. Siwon confused..

“but.. but.. I didn’t even explain anything bout my proposal.” He bewildered. Panicking when taeyeon walking out from the room.

“I asked you. And you say you didn’t had anything to said. So.. what the point I am sit here, wasting my time look at you sigh, fidgeting, and… frown all the time. You been wasting my 20 minute time. If I do walk into my office I already had 2 document checked by that wasting time.” She look back at siwon, pause there a while and take leave from the room. Leaving Choi siwon speechless alone in the super big room.

“yah.. when Choi siwon ssi out ask him to go to my office first, show him.. aigoo.. why you are so lazy lately sunmi?? Even my coffee didn’t come” she nag at her secretary.

“sorry boss. I had to answer some call from some company.it your fault afterall. Cancel all the meeting for tonight.” Sunmi smile in guilty. Make taeyeon smile. Sunmi she always thought as sister so.. she wouldn’t really mad.

“arasso.. just carefull.. don’t be so stress not good for your health.” She patted the girl before walk away to her grandfather. Complaining the new client of them. The project is not suitable. But why should she had to agree about it.  Also… it siwon for god sake. Someone who declare clearly he hate her.. if two of them work together.. then that boy had to act to like her  everytime they meet. She don’t want siwon becoming more hate to her. Plus she when work is clearly not a good person. It will make it worse.

 

 

Siwon still in gaze. So.. kim.. kim taewon.. kim taeyeon.. wow..  how can he never thought about it probability about it. But no one ever tell him about taeyeon background. Why did taeyeon look like this at university, she been so easy going and cheerful. But who just with him just now.. suddenly he feel embrassed to face taeyeon again. He being like a coward infront a girl who young from him. His pride feel like step infront or his own eyes. God..

He losen his necktie, let a sigh and ready to walk out from this big building. Guess his father is right, he still new in this business world. What should he do. His father gonna laugh until his stomach burst infront of him later.

“sir.. mr choi. Please go to floor 9… cause” the phone keep ringing and siwon blurly just catch the number of floor.. number nine. So he should go down. Humph.. his frustration make his out of his mind. When he get into the elevator his hand push number nine button.

Waiting the elevator to the destination siwon keep busy thinking how to answer his father later.

“yah.. oppa….” He heard some scream beside him. And look at the person.

“o.. sunny.. what are you doing here?”

“yah.. it me who should asking you.. i had some business matter with taeyeon later. You too?” she ask and look at the button. “you also had some business here? Oo.. hehe.. we should meet her together then,”

siwon only smile. The incidence before make him frown again.


“oppa.. come..” siwon pulled by sunny. “good morning.. hehe.. you are busy today right.. I had appointment with miss kim taeyeon. She told me to wait her in the room.”

Siwon look at the secretary who smile and bow a little to him without saying anything.

“she will be here soon. Miss lee. And?”

“choi siwon imnida.”

“oh.. yes.. mr choi.” And sunny and siwon go to a dark glass room. Its so big like it was another office in that office floor.

“waa…” siwon awed. There is a part of the square office like a archade with so may varities of game machine. In a corner the a small box room where he can only thought that is a karaoke room.  And at the other corner, there is big refrigator and like a small kitchen, The wall is blue ish.. in various tone of blue.. and a big table with a laptop on it. Siwon jaw drop seeing a glass and on it

                                CEO OF KIM EMPIRE COMPANY

Siwon dumbfounded mind interrupt by sunny laugh beside him.

“I see.. so this is the first time you come to taeyeon office. Cool right?”

“it cool but.. what most shocking me here is.. she is the CEO? How can a young girl like her already on that seat?” he sound very like in disbelieve. CEO of the big company like this.

“hehe.. aigoo oppa. You still new about her. She is the grandchild of kim taewon harabuji. What did you expect?”

“how can i..”

“come on oppa.. do you want taeyeon go announce to everybody hello I am kim heir..” sunny still funny at siwon complain.

Before siwon able to debate back the door open.

Siwon and sunny stand up, standing straight.

“good morning miss kim” an a aegyo queen change into a serious people. No giggled nor a high pitch laugh like always.

“morning.. yes?”

“I had a little matter to discuss with you.”

“yes. I know. About the recording of the program right.? I did wait your company to respond about it. And it been late from you.” Taeyeon sternly glare at sunny. Make that girl again bowing to show her sincere sorry about it. While siwon quietly watching the moment infront him. Both of them are weird.

Taeyeon take seat on the big chair. Sunny also take her own place on the chair across taeyeon. Start to show her tablet that had all bout matter they want to discuss.

“wait.” Taeyeon walk to siwon and look at him. She actually shock by siwon present since she forgot she ask sunmi to send siwon there. “mr choi.. about you.. I will deal afterward. Help yourself okay?” she calmly approach a pale man infront her. Feel guilty being too strict to him at first meeting.

“yae..” siwon want to smile with some warm word from taeyeon. Taeyeon calm face better than serious taeyeon before. His heart cooling down.

Don’t want to waste her time taeyeon an sunny continue their little meeting. Leaving siwon quietly sit alone there.

After 45 minute or so.

“okay.. about the feedback I will inform to your company later. Any other?” taeyeon look at sunny. And the gisrl smile a little before shake her head.

“how about lunch together after this?” taeyeon look at her wall clock. Sunny follw the sight.

“okay” sunny accept the offer. She been missing this girl also one of her reason to agree. “can I call you taeng now?” she asked girl infront her.

“hehe.. of course.. it 1 pm already.” She grin to her bestie. Funny when they had to asking something like that.

“you are sure a scary boss” sunny act like knock taeyeon head and taeyeon laugh to it.

“hehe.. I had to.. aish.. don’t take it to heart.” She show apolegic face. She know sunny and her other member know her better.

“I know.. I know.. like this is the first time we deal about it.. like duhh?. Where should we lunch?” sunny eagerly ask. Her stomach start to growl.

“I don’t know.. let me wake that man up first” taeyeon lut her black suit to the chair. Revealing her office outfit. Her green curvy shirt look very stylish on her petite body.

“why he here anyway. Don’t say you and him…” sunny gave a suspicious look at taeyeon with a playful smirk.

“me and him? What?” taeyeon still haven’t catch what sunny try to say

“he here with you, and you rarely gave permission someone beside us into this weird room. Hehe.. I sensed something..” she tease blurred taeyeon.

“he… come for business. I guess he didn’t know my way to do the work.. you should see how careless and shock is he this morning.” Taeyeon explain.

“yah.. it not him who weird. It you being too strict to everyone.”

“then.. what do you expect me? I had to do all that. You know I am a role for staff. It me who had to show thing name professionalism during work.”

“okay okay boss.. what ever you say.. come hurry up wake him up. I am hungry taengkid..” sunny whine.

“mr choi, mr choi.. wake up.” She formally wake him up. Siwon slowly stir from his deep sleep on the couch. He stretching a little to loosen his body. Forget that he is still in the office.

“aahhhh” he sigh and yawn once again. When he blinking his eyes he suddenly feel pressure once more. His memory start to get into his sense. “oopsss sorry sorry miss kim. I felt asleep.. I am so sorry..” he bowing repeatly. Gain laugh from sunny and taeyeon for his cute action. Weird with the reaction he look up at both of the girls.

“it okay oppa.. miss kim now take a rest. It our taengkid here” sunny walk to siwon and patted the man there.

“bwoh?” he still confuse.

“hehe.. come oppa.. let go lunch together” taeyeon give a polite smile to siwon. Siwon who still confused just follow two ladies infront him.

“oppa.. are you okay now?” taeyeon look at siwon beside her when they are in the elevator. She feel guilty for being harsh toward that man this morning.

“humph.. yes.. I am okay miss kim.” He answered. He still didn’t dared to call taeyeon as taeyeon scared taeyeon will mad at his rudeness yet again.

“oppa.. no need to call me miss kim now. it break time so no need to scare to me arasso.i am sorry for my earlier behavior. I just being what I should like in business.” She apologies.

“so.. you are not going to mad at me for this 2 hour” he ask properly.

“yup.. hehe.. but later, if you do business, not just with me, but to all company please be more confident and more trustable okay?” she properly advice man beside her. Sunny just carefully heard. She been with ladyboss taeng like 3 years now.. so she and others member already know what is taeyeon during office hour.

“hehe.. I am really nervous when my father said I had to meet kim empire owner. That why I am really really shiver. You know how big is your company right?”

“yes I know.. it my company afterall. Hehe” taeyeon proudly laugh make sunny giggle too.

“you better always alert with her. She and his grandfather really same in term of their perfectionist.. so are you sure this is the company you want?” sunny tease taeyeon. Make she frown. Being sensitive as sunny try to make she lost a customer.

Three of them enjoying the lunch comfortably at the nearer restaurant.

 

Both of siwon and taeyeon look at each other awkwardly. Sunny get a call and she left both of them alone. Silently taeyeon already curse sunny fro leaving her like that.

“so..” said them in unison. Then laugh to the funny moment between them.

“you first..” siwon give a sign for taeyeon to continue her words.

“hehe.. nothing oppa. Just asking how your holiday.. since it getting awkward.”

“my holiday?”.. I miss you and keep thinking how to get your number from heechul.. “ it bored.. I mean, as usual.. just helping my father sometime.”

“your father? I am so sorry to ask but.. this is the first time I heard your company name in Korean business. It been 3 year I handle the company.”

“hehe.. we mainly at new York. automobil company. In Korean we still a newbie.”

“oo.. so it about car.. but your proposal is far from car family..” she smile. Make siwon blush to the dimple smile she had.  Slightly he been nervous cause he already sense taeyeon seriousness when asking about his proposal.

“I want to try something new. Well.. I hate when people keep saying that i am a brat just because I am a son of him.” Siwon said with some frust feel in his words. He get very frustrated as people around him keep saying he being a boss just because it his father company. Maybe that just true, but it hurt his pride about it. Actually,.. business just not his passion.. hedo it just because. But.. since his father kind of pissed of his mistake lately that cost his father a lot and promise will let him do music if he able to open new and stable company by his own, he decide to prove he can.

“hee.. well.. start something new is good. But better if you start with a wise choice right? Well.. hehe.. I don’t like to talk about business here. What you want to ask earlier?” taeyeon brush away the topic. Since if they continue with the topic she will let out about how ridiculous siwon plan. At least not at the time like this. She found it too obsurd for someone newbie like siwon to open a big and dreamy shopping mall like in the proposal. It like a child fantasy story. Yet her grandfather sternly ask her to accept it and help this guy.

 “hehe.. me too.. want to know.. how your holiday? Good? I didn’t hear any news of you.” Siwon voice disturb taeyeon deep thought.

“that cause you didn’t ask me. Hehe.. me.. still like this.. as you can see today.. my holiday is totally busy.. work work and work.” She smile.

“work huh? Hehe.. what a question from me.. you sure had a big company.”

“not mine.. its grandpa.. I just help him since he getting old and my dad is quite busy by his own company.”

“then,, you are the kind grandchild he had. Hehe.. I am proud.”

“you? Why would you?”

“cause my friend here is a good girl?”

“hehehe.. since when we are friend?” taeyeon teasing the man infront her.

“since I had to get contract from you?” siwon reply get ahjumma laugh from taeyeon. Make him join the dorky ahjumma.

“aigoo.. chincha yo oppa?”

“anni.. I just kidding.” During laugh siwon eye catch a light from taeyeon smart phone and his mood down. Kwon jiyong smiling picture clearly full of the big screen.

“oppa?”

“…”

“oppa? Are you okay?”

“…”

“knock knock.. siwon oppa?” taeyeon wave her hand infront the statue man. Why is he suddenly change into a rock here. Did this restaurant had really curse. She think hard since the name of the restaurant is theCurse Deal. Ottoke….

“you still onto him?” siwon cant hide his jealousy. Isn’t taeyeon said she is over that boy last week at the party.

“oo..” taeyeon look at her phone and hide the smart phone. “it not good to broke your friend privacy you know?” she kind of annoyed by siwon action. Plus he ask her so cold and siwon never been cold like that to her.

“haha.. until when you keep hanging to him. Delete it” he said unconsciously. His jealousy full of his head.

“wae.. why would i?” taeyeon hissed. What right that siwon had to make her do that.

“cause i said so.” Siwon still stern with his word. Make taeyeon dumbfounded.

“no.. I wont.. it my phone anyway. My right. So I can put any picture I want.”taeyeon stubbornly answer. Make siwon even more mad.

“I warn you before i’ll take your phone and delete it myself.” Siwon eyes gaze like he had laser to make hole to taeyeon eye.

“yah,, wae.. wae.. I like this picture. And also I dont had any other picture to put here.” Taeyeon sound like whine into siwon ear. But the word taeyeon said she like it make he even more burn inside. He let a big sigh and stand up. “oppa?” taeyeon kind of shock by siwon action.

“I’m done here.”

“yah.. wae.. wae.. oppa.. wait.. aish..”

“just had fun with your beloved guy there.” He said in very sulking voice. Make taeyeon likely want to burst laughing at him. Why did he acting like this.. hehe..

“arasso arassoo.. I will change..” she said as she try to hold siwon from walk away by holding his hand.

“..” siwon just stand there. Supperesed his big happy smile hearing taeyeon will change it. Feel the victory.

“oppa.. I will change it.. finish your meal first okay..” taeyeon shake his hand a little, when she too.. don’t know why she had to hold onto this man. It just her mind keep saying don’t let siwon go leaving her here.

“chincha?” siwon ask without looking.. still hiding his overjoy.

“yah.. how many time I had to repeat? Up to you then. What ever, I will eat all this thing alone. She let her hand go. And siwon quickly take his seat beside taeyeon.

“okay.. I believe you.” He grinned and gain slapped from taeyeon.

“how come someone big like you acting like a kid” she mumble. But siwon clearly heard the complain.

“I just act like that to you.”

“hehe.. oo.. I see.. then stop it.. you didn’t even cute acting like that.” She said, but siwon ignore the remark from taeyeon. He just to glad he can change the picture.

“yes.. I am not cute.. but I am surely a handsome man. Hehe.. so here your phone.. I change it for you.” Siwon pull smartphone from the owner. But taeyeon just let siwon be. She knew what siwon goona do afterall.

After  a few minute still siwon clicking her phone. Make she curious about the action. She close her body to siwon.. try to look what siwon clicking repeatly.

“yah….” She try to pull the phone back but Siwon faster than her.. he use his height to make taeyeon movement is meaningless. “oppa.. why are you deleting ji picture. How should I get it again.” She still trying. She so upset about siwon attitude today. He is being a jerk to her. While for siwon. He already lost in his jealous world. His mind blown up when open picture folder. For godsake, the folder is full of kwon jiyong picture. Hesmile, he frown, his in performance, he act cute, he hold a love statement on board. For like hundred picture it only kwon jiyong picture.

“first you had to delete from your memory phone, soon from you own memory.” Siwon wont give up. He feel drowsy by taeyeon position nearly hugging him now. the smell of lavender fron her hair. Smooth skin againt his hand. It been a long time he feel high and light like this.. go.. what just  happen to me..

“oppa..”

“nope..”

“oppa..”

“yes?”

“please don’t?”

“don’t what?” but he keep deleting all the picture that had jiyong in it.

“don’t delete the pictures.”

“how I wish I can stop the time.. and back into just 5 second ago. Cause I already delete it all. A.L.L” he gave back the phone to sad taeyeon. Tears already waiting in no time to drop from her eyes. She checking the phone quietly. Feel sad and hurt when siwon word are true. Not even one of jiyong picture in her phone.

Siwon who feel proud by his action to cool down his jealousy didn’t even realize hurted taeyeon. A smile plastering at his face. Now you can only remember me taeyeon.. forget that man..

“I hate you oppa..” siwon only realize taeyeon walk away when he heard the muttering from his side. He quickly try to hold taeyeon but it too late. Taeyeon already run out from the restaurant. He curse himself for making the girl cry. He know he is too much right now.

“taeng.. wait..”

“ehemm.. I know you and your little drama sir. But.. before you..”

“ahh.. just take this.” Siwon cut the waiter word by gave him 500 dolar in hand. And he run to get taeyeon.

“oohh… tq sir..” the boy happily walk to the counter.

 

Taeyeon walk very fast with her sullen face. She will never agree with her grandfather this time. She never want to be partner of someone rude. She hate it. She hate him.

“ooh.. agashi.. your grandpa still had a meet..” kim taewon secretary try to stop taeyeon who suddenly appear infront of the door.

“meeting my !! I want to meet him now. do you hear me.. N O W!! open or you had to do calculation budgeting new glass, tinted, the handle, the intercom and everything I’m gonna damage it in any second!” she yell. Angry taeyeon is so scary. Hehe.

“let her in” the voice suddenly gave permission to secretary. Big relieve for that secretary cause she don’t have to confront taeyeon wrath.

“hurry!!!!!” taeyeon yell again to so much slow than turtle woman infront her.

The door open and she stomp her feet like she want to make the building to shaken.

“I don’t want!!!” taeyeon scream as soon as the glass door shut.

“what  you don’t want kim taeyeon?” a soothing voice answer her instead of his grumpy garanfather.

“bwoh.. omma?” her tone back to normal.she miss her parent. Her anger down a little by seeing all of her family member there sitting together.

“aigoo.. why my daughter so mad?” her mother ask her while patted her head. She hug that mid age woman all her heart.

“this old man make me so mad.” She complain like a child.

“what a brat.. spoil brat” her grandpa response to her complain.

“brat you say? You gave me a problem by accepting the worst proposal in my life, yet he is so rude, and a jerk.” She continue ranting.

“kim taeyeon.” Her father stern voice make her silent before let a big sigh. “ahh.. can I reject this project?” she ask properly. Know her father very very strict about manner and respect.

“nope. I already decide it and you had to do it. No other option” kim taewon receive some shake head from his son and daughter in law. These two are the same. Stubron. Hard head.

“appa..”

“nope. I said nope so nope. Don’t ask me anything okay?”taewon fold his hand show he will never change his decision.

“arasso arasso. It a grumpy and hard head grandpa I had here.” Taeyeon sarcastically said. Both of the owner and CEO of that big company were engage by staring eye and folding arm competition.

“are you two going to act like this again. Aahh.. I don’t know how this company able to survive under two stubborn human like you both.” Kim Hee Seo pinch his father and daughter ear in the same time. Stopping them from fighting again. It almost all the time they been bickeringto each other. ji woong and hayeon hold their laugh from what they see.

“yahh..”

“ouch.. appa appa… hurt hurt”

Both of them yelp.

“both of you already cancelling all appointment for tonight right?” mrs kim asked both bi=usy person infront her. And both of them nodded.

“good. The,, taeyeon.. come with me.. we had girls shopping this evening. You had to wear a very pretty dress.

“wae?”

“cause you know your future in law and your future husband will had dinner with us.”

“chincha?”

“yup.. didn’t he said anything to you?” five pairs of eyes look at her. Found she gonna busted to lying that she always contact with her fiancé infront three person that very sensitive about honesty she wittily nodded his head.

“he told me.. but I forgot about it. So.. we will had a very big family dinner tonight?” she gave a very fake smile while slapping her face in mind. She gone by tonight. Really gone.

“then good. Hehe.. okay.. let go.. appa.. you letting me go with taeyeon right?” mrs kim asking or actually just told the old man.

“yeah yeah.. just go.. I had some worker who can I asked to replace her for a while. Make she dress beatifull. I had enough seeing her like a ahjumma at mansion.” Kim taewon remark make everyone laugh iincluding taeyeon who didn’t even focus anymore about the talk. She only thought how to avoid her fiancé and her meet. O plan b.. she should compromise with the guy. Should she call her witty 8 sister right now. yes.. she had 4 hour from now on. This second.

“wait for minute omma.. I had to go to to wash room for a second.” She hurrily run to toilet before get answer from mrs kim. Hayeon and jiwoong look at each other before break laugh. Know taeyeon in her urgent code red just now. actually.. all of them knew she never contact with her fiancé. To be true.. she didn’t even remember the name of the guy.

“what her plan now?” kim Hee Seo talk to himself.

“let just wait and see”