open up

fate is miracle

Choi siwon hang his head low. Being scold infront of almost three hundred people in the big meeting room is able to increase the gravity of the earth mostly area of your head and face.

“what a very not achieveable plan mr choi!” kim taewon anger is key up all of board member. They sympathy with siwon but, even the amazing kim taeyeon is silent. What power they have. And yes, when this meeting occur the only one who dare to debate her own grandfather is ki taeyeon. Non other.

“master kim, according to my plan”

“bull with you plan, people heart and thinking is not in your hand. You are just predicting not analyzing. Look at the point you didn’t even had any back up.”

“but is only a foo…”

“master kim.” Taeyeon stand up to cut all siwon words. She pant inside. What the hell is her fiancé doing after he been rejecting her for help or checking his work. He keep saying this time the project is easy. The most easier one he ever get from harabuji.

“yes?” kim taewon still in harsh tone. How can he gave his company if siwon doing work like . He is angry, and mostly frustrated. Siwon is playing with his trust. He do it with one eye close. Not taken the project  seriously.

“the idea was great. I believed siwon ssi had some planning on it”

“what the hell are trying to cover kim taeyeon. This man is going to leak out the may be for three century benefit for the company. With his brilliant idea” he smack the table. His face red. Taeyeon gulp.

“I will help him to solve it master kim. Give us time, we will come with other back up plan.”

“well.. if you say so. The loss we already had will never able to take back for sure. But at least, give me something to cover all the cost up in other way. Everyone just get out please.” He palm his face. Almost three million dollar was burned, he lost almost five long time client. It a big lost. When he lift his head, three person is quietly look at him back.

“harabuji. Are you okay?” taeyeon massage her grandfather neck as she iw worry about him. “let me handle this okay?” she said.

“master kim, I will help miss kim and mr choi” lee min ho join to sooth the older. Choi siwon still pale on taeyeon side. Now he know how serious is his damage now. he shoudnt take easy of the task given. he did over confident about it.

“I am very sorry about all this master kim” he kneel infront master kim.

“yah.. oppa, what are you doing. Stand up” taeyeon pull him. She look at her grandfather than siwon. “damn” she curse herself before she kneel down too.

“stand up. No need to be sorry, just make a good plan for covering up and taeyeon, I hope you try to gain back the client we just loss. I going home now” he said and out from the room. not looking back.

 

….

Taeyeon sit on her place all over the hours since meeting. Siwon sit at the corner as taeyeon is rechecking his works. And he know it bad as, taeyeon face is not so good, the time is too long checking it, and she did so many scribble at almost his page.

“taeyeon.. should I go and buy something to eat?” taeyeon nod. Siwon didn’t dare to ask too much so he quickly leave taeyeon.

 

After one more our taeyeon finish and start to conscious her surround. “oppa?” she try to call. She stand after four hour sit on the chair. “siwon oppa?” she call and walk around the room. last time she saw him is when both of them get into the room after the meeting.

“umhph…” she hear a groan. She quickly made her step to the table on one of her corner of office.

“oppa?” she try to wake the man up. She look at the table, some gummy bear, some melting ice cream and some kimbab. He is sleeping there with his head on the table. She smile a bit when he been stubbornly to get up. “hey… sleep on the bed properly cant you?” she asking pull the big hand so he will stand up.

“aahh?” he blinking his eye.. “taeyeon.. you already finish? Let eat…” his voice stop almost immediately when he look at all spoil food on the table. “oo. What time is it?” he asked.

“almost 5.” She answered. “let grab some dinner oppa.” she invite him. She knew, siwon must feel so down about what happen. Or may be guilty.

“you should. I have no appetite”

“oppa, come.. come… aigoo.. we will think hard tomorrow, let have some fun tonight.” she try to cheer him.

“what fun I can feel. I ruined everything.” He not even smile a bit. Taeyeon take deep breath.

“oppa… you did well. I checked it, but with the wrong concept.”

“you just trying to comfort me”

“ohh.. believe me, I am a Kim. It a no way for me to lie for comforting someone else.” She said with a stare that make siwon didn’t dare to answering back. “come.. I am hungry oppa” siwon forcefully walk by taeyeon.

 

At  a restaurant

“gave me the most special set here” taeyeon said to the waiter. He smile and nodded.

“I just drink. Give me mocha latte” siwon answer.

“is that all mr and mrs kim?” taeyeon and siwon flich to the name.

“excuse. It mr choi and miss kim” taeyeon gave her cold glare to the latter. “and after we got married. Its mr mr and mrs choi” she warn. Its not just the waiter but siwon feel cold and eery.

“I am sorry.” The man quickly retreat from the place. His face is pale.

“you know, you should save your icy dagger at office only” siwon said. Patting taeyeon forehead dearly. He can sense taeyeon mood will be bad afterward.

“he just need to shut his mouth to not ruining my mood.” Siwon smile. Taeyeon is scary. He look at the corner and must be the manager had a little talk about the matter to the waiter.

“I am sorry for my careless employee miss kim” after a while, the manager walk to the table. Siwon shake his head. It the bad move af course. Taeyeon is pissed and the manager is poking her more.

“it okay. Let us have some privacy here” siwon ask while he keep tighthening his hand of fume taeyeon.

“oo.. it not okay.. tell me what to do to as a apology.” The manager persistently asking.

“no no no.. it okay”

“but miss kim look not” siwon sigh. Why this manager unable to see how much he try to help him.  Taeyeon lift her head, smile a bit. Siwon gulped. She gonna burst.

“you.. what your name?” taeyeon show her dimple smile to the manager.

“I am park myung soo” he gladly reply as he stunned by the smile.

“oo.. okay park myung soo, have you heard something about privacy?” the fire glare make a hole at his face. The smile is totally disappear. “first your employee did mistake, then you keep poking me?” her voice is calm but two men beside her sweating with the pressure. “just get my order and stay away can you?” after the tension words she smile again. “thank you for your concern” with a very soft voice.

“oo.. okay.. I am very sorry.” He too, quickly run from there.

“and I heart sica is the ice princess” siwon try to light the mood.

“and I am the queen. I really don’t like their way. How dare they not respecting customer privacy. They been try to heard all of our conversation here.” She gulp the already serve mineral water to cool herself down.

Siwon look around. Now he get it. “so you are not angry with that young boy.”

“a bit, but people made mistake oppa. so its forgiven” siwon smile.

“my girl is very kind” taeyeon blushing too heard the compliment. “and she is cute in red” siwon chuckled.

“oppa, you know the situation just like yours”

“mean?”

“I am grandpa, your are the manager and the young boy is the project” she wait for siwon interpret her word. “the manager keep thinking his employee is doing bad and try to apologize to me. Me, already  didn’t like the situation is fuming, yet the manager is keep trying to please me with a ton of sorry instead of try to let me cool down and most importantly, my order is taking too much time when he do that. He should just go to kitchen, asking for hurry up for my set and at the end he just need to saying I am sorry for all the mistake. I am not going to angry more. I satisfied by the service after spoil by a little thing, a sorry is accepted.” She look at siwon. Hoping she can tell siwon about the situation clearly in soft way. She didn’t intend for scolding siwon for today. But she had to make siwon at least learn something from it. She been trough this hundred of time.

“your order. Have a good dinner in our restaurant.” Their order was serve.

“I understand. Thank you taeyeon” they change smile to each other.

“well.. if you understand, it not too late for you to ordering food now” she joke.

Siwon and taeyeon been to some few place together. Little that siwon know, taeyeon is slightly give he some lesson during the hours. Taeyeon relieve as siwon look more calm and confident after having night out with her.

“have fun?” siwon ask her fiancé. The two of them is on their way back to home. It been a month taeyeon move to apartment same build with her . hayeon already going to the paris after a month of sulking to her parent. Forcefully mr and mrs kim is allowed her. Siwon also learned how Baekhyun is only using taeyeon for hayeon and yes, he been scream happily at han river knowing it.

“oopss.. that my question actually. I want to make you a bit okay for another hectic day tomorrow.” Taeyeon smile to siwon. She knew time to time siwon is keep glancing at her.

“I am feel happy, but you completely enjoying it right?” siwon chuckled when taeyeon laugh in defeat.

“you know oppa. I had no experienced during my tenager, I mean having normal teenager thing. I loss memory about the dark tragedy during that time. At 12 untill 15 I am was shutting off myself from outside world. Grandpa is very worried. Appa and umma is struggle for their own company. They care, but.. cant do much for me. So grandpa bring me to his place. He change my negative moment to more benefitable. He gave me almost hundred of business book, law book, medical book including some fun comic, cooking, music even it  like three or four pieces of them hehe. I read it. Everyday from 7 to 10 all I do is reading. Do experiment about it to satisfied about all the thing inside. To the point I forgot how to talk to people. I only talk to uenhye jumma, jongkook jusshi and father. Umma is slightly distant from me that time. Hayeon is scare of me. Both of them kind of believing what people said. ” Taeyeon smile a little during telling the story. “grandpa is so clever. He ask me about problem in company and unconsciously I solve it. From that time, grandpa start giving me task about company. I did it. Proposal, business strategy and during that time oppa, you don’t believe it how much I enjoy doing it. I made something, I had to imagine the outcome, I had to take precaution. It fun..”

“you did business when you 12 and you said it fun? Well,, you are really cool then” siwon said. He still unable to accept all this thing.

“yup it fun. One day, grandpa asking me a new challenge, going to his company. At my 15 years old year. There I met minho oppa for the first time. He is more cry baby than you. Hehe.. all I do is stand there, watching all worker do. I don’t know how to ask, I don’t know how to tell them. Hi.. I am kim taeyeon. Nice to meet you. I just don’t know how. Plus they are pretty scare of me since I am kim grandchild, who is the suspect who kill her own grandmother.” Siwon hold taeyeon hand. “but, minho oppa is different. He keep checking on me every minute. When grandpa is scolding him he is still looking at me I worry. When I slapped by grandpa.. he keep telling me. Run run from this old man. Hehe. But I know something about grandpa, he is the most care about. He seem like don’t care but he always there for me. He slaped me, during the night he come and keep asking me to put ice on it. Telling me to not to come to work the next day. He is bad actor.”

“he love you so much. you been spoil by him. But what I know you are running away from house afterward.” Siwon asked.

“humph. Well.. I just hate being work. I fed up? When grandpa slap me, the news come to my parent. And father fight with grandpa, asking me to follow him to callifornia. Father is not understand grandpa doing all this is for me, and grandpa is not the type to explain what he do. The fight is so big until my long unreveal uncle had to comeback talk to both of them. Heechull oppa father. That the time I met the noisy heechul oppa fro the first time. He so beautiful, stylist more than me. He caught me sneaking out so he brought me to SM café. He knew all along my run away plan. Helping me at SM café, doing something new. I become a waitress, coffee maker, doing abit sing song sometime. And there I met my 8 sister one by one.”  

“how did you get into university then?”

“I had long distance education at my 15- 19 years old for business course and and law course. I met a deal with grandpa, if I finish the course he will let me prefer one course that it my own prefer. I love music. I always thought sing is one of way for person to telling something.”

“you did in business and law?”

“well, law and business is a set. I try with medical but I failed. Hehe.” She look at siwon who know is awed. He really don’t know about it.

“degree?”

“in business. Law I cant. Just cant. It too hard. Maknae is jjang.. not me.”

“wow.. you 9 sure is amazing.”

“we made promise to be the best. We will try the best. We been supporting each other during many type of time.”

“you all sure had so many experience.”

“different people had their own story oppa. you too. If youre not now. one day you will.”

“sure. Hehe..”

“yup, so be strong.. it only master kim you know. Beat him. He always look something more, he only see something extraordinary. Until he forget the ordinary one. So, I always use that against him. So.. I give you permission to borrow may strategy oppa” both of them laugh.

“we are here”

Both of them walk hand in hand. Until taeyeon apartment door. Siwon pull taeyeon into his hug.

“thank you. You surely master kim heir. You took me to having fun but keep teaching me about concept of paper work without I am realizing it. Now I know what my mistake about the concept. I will work hard. I will fight that master kim monster and you had too claimed me as your new hero. I admire of him, and I jealous of him having the place as your most important man. I get your message taeyeon.. I will never hate him and never give up” he kiss taeyeon forehead for few second. “ I love you kim taeyeon.” He kiss again and release her.

“oppa.. I will always here for you.”

“good night.” Siwon ready to walk away.. taeyeon pull him to stop.

She lean closer. Put her lip on siwon’s. “I love you too oppa. good night” she giggled and left frozen siwon outside her house. Siwon touch his lips. Grinned.. until his phone vibrate.

From: my baby

Hey.. go back to you house now.. you face was epic. It lucky you only grinned not drooling. Aren’t goddess kisses like me is precious? Hehe.. sorry for late I love you reply oppa.. go back and rest well

To: my oppa

Siwon laugh. He lean closer to the screen that he know taeyeon is watching him now. “thanks taeng, I love you more. Mwaaa” he kiss the screen a bit and running while happily laugh. “she love me…”

 

Hallo.. short 2 chapter. So a double update.