Artificial Love (Aoi - GazettE) Chapter 7

Artificial Love (Aoi - GazettE)

(Note**Yeah, I figured that using 2nd person was way harder than I thought. I kept on re-reading chapter 6 and I didn’t like it, sounded weird (especially for my story lol), so I’m just going to stick with 1st person for now, (Sorry!) but there will be some 2nd person…just a little though. Remember: Kimiko is you and you are her!)

Artificial Love: Chapter 7

A week after…              

Kimiko’s POV

Riding down with my bike, I crossed the Chugu Bridge and as usual feeling joyful as ever each time coming to Hakusan. I started to sing in a soft voice expressing my love for nature as I passed the green trees and small streams up ahead, Oh and I couldn’t forget Bones! Looking from behind I still saw the chew bones I bought for Bones earlier this morning. Smiling, seeing lots of beautiful flowers, I decided to make a quick stop and started picking them.

“I know I’m being selfish but, I really like these flowers” you apologized, referring to Mother Nature. Picking enough, I got back to my bike and placed the flowers gently onto my front basket. Then remounting on my bike I started to ride again, singing, and of course seeing the scenery.

 I turned my focus back ahead of the road, there unexpectedly, as I was about to turn, I saw Bones running towards me.

“BONES?!” I yelled, trying to stop my bike. “WATCH OUT BONES!” then I the next thing I saw was a pair of long legs, ‘CRAP, A PERSON!’ I thought.

Then, CRASH!

   ??? POV

Hands in my pockets, I quickly followed Ryu as he led me on our daily walk. Well actually, today was somewhat different. That day when I bumped into the girl on the bus and the mysterious milk lady had been on my mind for the past week, it was really bothersome. Seeming like they were the same person. So the reason for today is, the past week I tried getting up early to get my chances seeing her at my front gate, but unfortunately I failed to do so cause my habit of sleeping in.

“Ryu what’s the rush boy?” I asked as my dog huffed and puffed heavily. He seemed to act different since last week, probably because the mysterious milk lady. Honestly, she’s been on my mind as well, something about her seemed familiar, but couldn’t find out what. Ryu stopped, sitting still as possible. I kneeled down and his soft brown fur behind the neck,

“What’s up boy?” Ryu gave a large bark and started sniffing the air, “Something wrong?” again, he gave a loud bark. He became quiet and stopped his heavy breathing, we both heard someone singing loudly yet in a beautiful, soft, tone. Ryu strike his head up alarmed. Suddenly he started running forward, yanking on the leash causing me top fall and letting go of the leash,

“RYU!” I called his name. Getting up, I quickly ran at full speed trying to catch up to my now insane dog. “!” I said to myself. I didn't know where I was going, but a quick turn into another street made me come crashing down---literally.

*CRASH!*

Seeing as it is, it seemed that Ryu had dodged his way from the crash, as for me, I found myself on the ground with a few minor scratches on my arms. I blinked a few times focusing on a figure that was a few meters away, I assumed it was a guy, seeing he was wearing the obvious clothing that any man would wear, black ripped jeans, a t-jacket with a green shirt with brush designs and apparently wearing a silver helmet. So I couldn’t really see his face appearance.

“Oww,” I heard. I got up and quickly kneeling down, placing my hands on his shoulders, a small skinny figure, too skinny for a man, also his arms and hands were soft, too soft, his fingers were long too, like a girls.

''Oh My God! Are you okay Sir?!''

''Yeah'' he replied in a whisper then turning his head to his bike

"OH ! NOT THE MILK BOTTLES!" A familiar female voice came ringing into my ears just meters in front feet. As common courtesy, I helped the girl back up. To my surprise, it was a girl…The fact that she was carrying different kinds of various flowers and white irises...lots of them, then picking up broken glass bottles that were once contain with milk. My cheeks filled red with embarrassment. I called her ‘Sir’

I picked up the bunch of flowers that I almost stepped on and handed them to her. Byaccident I brushed my hand against hers. The most gentle and soft hands I had ever touched. The moment went away as quick as it had started. She apologized, bowed, kept her head down.

'I wonder what she looked like...she had a nice voice...and those hands...' you pondered in your self-admitted-love-sick-mind.

“No, n, I’m sorry, it’s my fault I--” interrupted by Ryu’s barking, he walked towards his way to the lady and ‘kissed’ (as in ) her hands. 

“Bones?!” she said in surprise, then quickly changing expressions into happiness. “Aw, Bones you missed me?” she petted Ryu on the head. ‘Bones’ I thought, remembering last week, I started pointing at her and assumed.

“Ryu’s girlfriend? Milk lady?” I asked,

“Eh?”she lit up her head. At the same time we both widened our eyes and stared at each other for at least 5 minutes, later, she lifted and pointed her finger at me as well.

“Y-You’re—you’re that guy?!”

“And you’re that girl…”

“From the bus” we both answered. Quickly we laughed along with each other

 I had finally met her again, I thought smiling. “So, what brings you here?”

“Can’t you tell? I’m the milk lady!” she grinned.

“Oh right.” As I grabbed the last flower piece off the ground, giving it to her.

“Then that must have been you singing I’m assuming?”

“EH? You heard?!” her cheeks flushed with red.

“It sounded gentle and soothing.” I complimented.

“It’s not that good… but thank you very much, an-Oww” she lifted her right arm finding a bloody wound just below her elbow.

“Oh my god, we should get that treated” I insisted

Kimiko’s POV

“Oww” I pained, seeing blood on my arm. The tall man came up to me and held my arm examining the wound.

“Looks pretty bad, we should get it treated.” He insisted, I felt heat rise up my cheeks realizing he was close and the fact that I could feel his body temperature.

“Oh no, I’m alright, plus I need to get going!” I back away a few steps and walking my bike with broken glass and half damaged flowers in my basket. I felt his hand suddenly grabbing mine.

“Your body is more important than your job.” He said after 2 minutes I stared where his hands were holding mine, he then let go of my hand, realizing he held it a bit too long and blushed.

“Anyways, it’ll get infected. Blame me if your boss does anything to you.” he smiled. I nodded in agreement, “Ryu c’mon” he called out his dog,

“Ryu? So that’s his name…” you patted Ryu’s head.

“Yep, he’s a good dog” he explained. “He seems to really like you, so I was always called you his girlfriend” he laughed and then we went our way to his home.

[Fast Forward]

His house was quite huge for one person. Inside was nicely decorated with brush paintings and nice furniture around every room. He led me to the bathroom and got out the first aid kit out from the bottom cupboard. He held my arm up and quickly cleaned the bloody spot of my wound with anti-bacteria, as the white cotton got contacted with my wound I whinced quietly, “ah--” as he noticed he soothed it by blowing cold air under his breath and wrapped my wound. I couldn’t help but blush and smile.

“Thank you very much…”

“Ah, no problem!” he replied putting back the kit in the cupboard. Leading me out, he led me to his kitchen where we found Ryu sleeping on the couch. You walked over to where he was and his fur as he your arms from the sides.

“Oh! I almost forgot!” I ran out to my bike and came back in with the doggie treats you were meant to give Ryu. “Here ya go!” you handed one to Ryu who happily grabbed it from your hands and walked over to his doggie bowl and hungrily ate the treat.

“He seems he really like it, what kind of brand is that?” the man asked.

“Its Barkly, I heard it was the best kind, so I decided to buy some for Ryu” you explained. “Oh and again arigato… ---??”

“Hiroto” he answered.

“Hiroto…” you repeated. “That’s a nice name.”

“Thanks and you?”

“Kimiko, Horiuchi Kimiko” I answered him, he nodded his head smiling.

“You got a nice name too Kimi-chan” he complimented. My faced flushed, adding the ‘chan’ part made me feel this unknown lovable feeling. It seemed he was saying that as if we known each other for a long time.  

[Fast Forward]

After talking and dealing with my boss, she gave great respect to Hiroto, seeing he shine with his handsome figure, taking her breath away, even though she was way too old for him.

“Ano, I’m really sorry about crashing into you” I apologized.

“Oh no, it’s my fault” “uh no I think you got it wrong, it’s my fault for not pressing the breaks fast enough.” “No, I was the one who should have taken more control of Ryu from turning your direction.”

We friendly argued like that for at least 5 minutes then finally came to conclusion that it was no one’s fault and shake on it, his hands felt warm, to be honest, I didn’t want to let go.

“Well, thanks for the bones for Ryu”

“Oh anytime! I love Ryu! Remember I’m his girlfriend” we both laughed. “You’re gross” he added. You punched him gently on the arms, “You know what I mean” I giggled. I kneeled down to Ryu’s height and patted him for the last time for the day.

“RIIIIIINGG!”your phone went. Looking at the caller ID it was Aoi. You rolled your eyes then picking up, “Hello?” in an annoyed tone.

“Where are you?”

“Why do you want to know?”

“No reason”he answered

“Then I’m nowhere in particular”

“Really?”

“Yeah, really.”

“Well since you’re no--”

Ryu barked at some people from the opposite side of the side walk, interrupting Aoi.

“Ryu, shhh be quiet, Kimi-chan is talking on her phone” Hiroto tried quieting Ryu.

“Who’s with you?”I heard Aoi again from the line.

“Just a friend that I met up with”

“Who is he?”

“Aoi! He’s my friend stop asking questions! And--”

“Where are you I’ll pick you up.”He sounded alarmed. “Why bring that up Aoi?”

“Just tell me where you are.”

“I’m at work, but I’m done so I’ll be heading out the Hangaki park.”  He quickly hanged out with no goodbyes. I gave about a small sigh. “So annoying”

“Eh? Me?” Hiroto asked pointing at himself. I shook my head, “no no not you, this guy I know.” “ah” he understood,

“Ano do you like chocolate Kimi-chan?” he asked, “Why yes, who doesn’t?”

“Then do you want to go get some right now from next door?” pointing at the See’s candy store. “Why not”

As we both entered, I examined all the nicely decorated chocolates displayed near the cashier. “Which one do you like?” Hiroto came beside me. “hmm, let’s see… that one!” I pointed out the light brown chocolate. “Peanut butter cup?”

“Yeah its soo good! Have you tried it?” he shook his head and I gave a shock look. “Are you kidding me?! Geezes man! You’re missing out!”

“Well them, I’ll try it today. Ano, can we have this one” he asked the cashier as the old lady about the age of 73 happily nodded.

“Oh, aren’t you two a cute couple. Tell you what we have a special deal for you guys today.” She insisted. Both me and Hiroto blushed, “Ano but were not re-”

“Here it is!” the lady interrupted Hiroto. “A red heart box that fits any 10 chocolates! Just for $5 and it comes along with roses that were donated today!” she informed us.

“Hm, that sounds fair” Hiroto agreed and paid with an extra 10 bucks, giving me a smirk. She placed 10 peanut butter cups in the box and neatly tied a white bow “Here’s your change sir!”

“Keep it, it’s a thank you!” Hiroto bowed. “Aww, thank you my boy, your too kind. And you’re pretty lucky to have this nice girl as your girl friend!” she smiled at me then at him.

“Treat her right!” she whispered. “Got it!” he nodded. We exited out and started eating one pair of chocolate.

“So what do you think? Good huh?”

“Hmm, it’s alright.” He answered.
“Alright?! Sheesh you’re crazy! These are the bomb! Aw it’s okay peanut! I’ll love you forever!” I laughed pretended my chocolate was alive.

“Well then I gotta go, thank you for the chocolate” you bowed   “No problem.” he bowed back. You both started heading separate ways until he called your name once more.

“Kimi-Chan!”

“Hm?”

“Will I see you again?” he asked, I gave a soft smile.

“Of course Hiro-kun, every day for milk”

“Great! see you then!” he grinned waving back then walking away with Ryu. I felt as if my heart was fluttering, my lips curved into a huge grin. “I love my life!” I half screamed.

[Fast Forward]

 Aoi’s POV

What made my flaming mood come back was the fact that she was with another guy, when the contract clearly said that no meeting other people of the opposite . Another thing was, as I was turning on to the next street towards the park, she was carrying a heart shaped box and roses...lots of them.

“Hey, Kimiko has some box of chocolates in her hands…a heart box” Kai examined, as so did Uruha.

“I thought she was with you. Oh well I thought wrong.” Uruha added. Kai laughed in amusement, remembering the day he had caught me and Kimiko in my room.

She came across opening my door and getting in,the smell of roses, chocolates wafted in the air as she came inside. I could hear giggles and chuckles from behind.

“Ah Kai-kun Uruha-kun! You guys are here too?~” she said in a cheery voice.

“Yep. But how about you? you seem pretty happy today” Uruha commented.

“Oh yes, I am. Its cause I have chocolate!” she offered some to the guys as they each took one. “Want one?” she offered me,

“Can’t, can’t you tell? I’m driving.”

“Then” she picked out one for me. “Ahhh” she told me in a childish way to open my mouth. I heard both the guys small chuckles from behind. “Ew, I prefer the ones I pick out” I backfired. “Fine! Be that way!” she ate the small piece. “Might as well give some to Ruki and Reita then” she smiled. “Anyways what’s up with today?”

“Well since we didn’t really correctly introduced ourselves that other night, we decided to do it propertly” Kai answered. “By going out to dinner and dance!” Uruha added.

“Ano, but I don’t know how to dance…”

“Everybody can dance, even if you’re not good at it, it’s only natural” Kai comforted. “Don’t worry it’ll be fun! We even picked out an outfit for you!”

“W-W-Wha? For me?” she questioned.   “Yeah! Just have fun as much as possible with us okay?!” Uruha added with a smile.

“Well if you say so… Okay!”

“Oh god…” I rolled my eyes. “Ai, Aoi don’t be so mean to Kimiko!” Kai said hitting my arm. “What ever…” I went back focusing on my driving, and from there on we went to my house and setted up everything.

To be continued.