Friends

It All Started With A Piece Of Cake

After Sayaka’s shift in the shop, she went home with Acchan, Takamina, Tomochin, Chiyuu and Yuko.

“So, what about Kojiharu and Sae?” Sayaka asks.

“So, what about Kojiharu oneechan and Sae oneechan?” Jurina and Rena copied Sayaka.

“Who are these two?” Tomochin asks.

“They are my neighbors, Rena and Jurina. They often hang-out here while their mother is working.” Sayaka said.

“Kids can’t join our meeting.” Takamina said.

“We’re not kids anymore.” Rena said.

“We even taller than you.” Jurina said.

“Aish!” Takamina was pissed off.

“Take it easy, Takamina. They are younger than you.” Acchan said.

“Rena, Jurina, can you leave us for a moment?” Sayaka asks.

“Can we play in your laptop?” Jurina asks.

“Hai just don’t watch .” Sayaka jokingly said.

“We never watch .” Jurina said.

The Matsui sisters went to Sayaka’s room.

“So, what about Kojiharu and Sae?” Sayaka repeated her question.

“Kojiharu is still in love to Henney but Sae-chan is going to marry Henney.” Yuko said.

“But Sae loves Jaejoong but right now she is mad at him because she thought that Jaejoong played her.” Sayaka said.

“What do you mean?” Chiyuu asks.

“Jaejoong is our boss but he hides his identity so he can be close to Sae without Sae thinking that he is our boss.” Sayaka said.

“Let’s play cupids.” Tomochin said. “Kojiharu to Henney. Sae-chan to Jaejoong.”

“How?” Sayaka asks.

“We can talk to Sae-chan’s mother secretly.” Yuko said.

“Good idea.” Takamina said.

…………………………………………………….

Japan…

“I can’t believe that I am going back here.” Sayaka said.

“I can’t believe that this is the only way to make you go back. I was planning to talk to your mother and copy what Sae-chan’s mother did to make Sae-chan’s go back here.” Yuko said.

“I know that and I really kill you if you do that.” Sayaka said.

“We’re here.” Takamina said.

“Is Sae-chan there?” Chiyuu asks.

“I don’t think so. She’s the temporary CEO of their company while her mother is resting.” Tomochin said.

“Let’s go.” Acchan said.

…………………………………………………….

Jaejoong came out from the meeting with his shoulders down. That meeting is not about his cake shop business but it is about the business of their family. His father wants him to go back to US to manage their business.

“It is time for you to take over the business.” Mr. Kim said to Jaejoong during the meeting.

10 years ago, Jaejoong and his father had an agreement that Jaejoong will do what he wants but once he reaches 27 years old he will need to take over their family business. Only two months more and it will be his 27th birthday.

‘It feels like it was so sudden. Is it really been 10 years?’ he thought.

It’s been 7 years since he opened the Tohoshinki Cake Shop. It was a success and he fell in love with his business but now there will be only two months left and he needs to leave the Tohoshinki Cake Shop. The shop will not gonna close but he won’t gonna have a time to visit his shops every day and especially he won’t gonna see Sae again.

…………………………………………………….

Miyazawa’s Residence…

“You want to cancel the engagement of my daughter and Daniel?” Mrs. Miyazawa asks.

“Hai.” Sayaka said.

“But why? Daniel is the heir of Henney’s Family and it will be good for my daughter to marry him.” She said.

“But Sae-chan is in love to another guy.” Yuko said.

“In love to another guy? Who is it? Is he rich? What if he is poor and he’s after my daughter’s money?” she said.

“His name is Kim Jaejoong. He is the owner of Tohoshinki Cake Shop and also the only heir of Kim’s family that is known to have multiple businesses all over the world.” Sayaka said.

Mrs. Miyazawa gasped. “I-I didn’t know that my daughter found a rich guy while having fun.”

“So, please stop the engagement.” Sayaka said.

“I’m sorry I can’t.” she said. “We already agreed. Both families agreed that the two will get married.”

“Can’t you just cancel it?” Acchan asks.

“If it is just simple.” She said. “She should have told me about Kim Jaejoong.”

“You shouldn’t choose a guy for her.” Chiyuu said.

“What do we do now?” Tomochin asks.

“Shall we talk to Kojiharu?” Takamina asks.

“Why don’t we try to talk to Henney and Jaejoong?” Sayaka asks.

“Let’s split up.” Chiyuu said. “I and Tomochin we’ll try to talk to Henney.”

“I and Yuko will talk to Jaejoong.” Sayaka said.

“Then, I and Takamina will try to talk to Kojiharu.” Takamina said.

…………………………………………………….

South Korea…

“You’re leaving?” Hyoyeon asks Jaejoong. She visits Jaejoong in his apartment.

“I only have two months left.” Jaejoong said while packing his things. He is going back to his house.

“But what about the shop?” Hyoyeon asks.

“The shop will not close but I won’t personally visit the shops.” Jaejoong said.

Hyoyeon sat on the sofa and pouts.

“What’s with that expression?” he asks.

“What about Sae?” she asks.

“What about her?” he asks.

“You love her.” She said.

“She’s engage.” He said.

“Stop her.” She said.

“I can’t. She’s mad at me, remember?” he said.

“Oppa, you don’t love her enough to fight for her.” She said.

“Hey… Manager Kim, what are you saying?” he said.

“Oppa, I maybe a manager working at your cake shop but I am also a friend.” She said. “If you really love her, you’ll do anything to be with her. How can you let Henney defeat you when you are 50 times richer than him?”

“She’s right, you know?” Sayaka said from the door.

“How did you get in?” he asks.

“I left the door opened.” Hyoyeon said.

“We want to talk to you.” Sayaka said.

“Who is she?” he asks. He’s looking at Yuko.

“Oshima Yuko, the daughter of Oshima Ryu.” Yuko introduces herself.

“She’s the owner of the Diamond Palace Mall in Japan.” Hyoyeon said.

“We came here to talk about Sae-chan.” Yuko said.

…………………………………………………….

Japan…

“Sir, Miss Itano Tomomi and Miss Kasai Tomomi want to see you.” Daniel’s secretary said to him.

He is in his office’s room.

“Let them in.” he said.

When the secretary left, the two Tomomi came in.

“Classmates, nice to see you again.” Daniel said.

“We will go straight to the point.” Tomochin said.

“We want you to stop the engagement.” Chiyuu said.

“And why?” he asks.

“You don’t love each other.” Tomochin said.

“And so?” he asks.

“Henney, Sae-chan loves someone else.” Chiyuu said.

“I know that.” He said.

“And?” the girls ask.

“The problem is Sae blames herself of what happened to her mother that’s why she s acting as a responsible daughter now. She wants to do what her mother wants.” He said.

“And you will let that happen?” Chiyuu asks.

“Our families are already decided. In two months, we will get married.” He said.

“Two months?!” the girls reacted.

“Don’t you have a self decision? Why do you always follow your parents?” Tomochin asks.

“And besides, what about Kojiharu?” Chiyuu asks.

“What about Kojima?” he asks.

“She’s your first love, right?” Tomochin said.

“She was my first love and nothing else.” He said.

“I can’t believe that you just easily forgot about it.” Chiyuu said. “Let’s go, Tomochin. Talking to him is nonsense.”

The two Tomomi left Daniel in his office.

…………………………………………………….

“Kojiharu, we need to talk.” Acchan said.

“Gomene but I can’t. I have a meeting today.” Kojiharu said.

Kojiharu was about to go out of her office room when Takamina blocks the door.

“Takamina, please. This meeting is important.” Kojiharu said.

“More important than your friends?” Takamina asks.

“Are you letting me to choose?” Kojiharu asks.

“We only need a little of your busy time.” Acchan said.

“Can you wait for 1 to 2 hours?” Kojiharu asks.

“Ok.” The two said.

“Thanks.” Kojiharu said.

…………………………………………………….

“Ok, so what do you want?” Kojiharu asks. After 2 hours, she came back.

“We will go straight to the point.” Takamina started. “Do you still love Daniel Henney?”

“What is this?” Kojiharu asks.

“Do you or do you not love Daniel Henney?” Acchan asks.

“Girls, for your information, Daniel Henney is Sae-chan’s fiancé.” Kojiharu said.

“We already know that.” The two said. “And we already know that the two are getting married two months from now.”

Kojiharu was shocked. “T-They’re getting married?”

The two nodded.

“W-Well, I-I’m happy for them.” Kojiharu said.

“No you’re not.” Takamina said.

“You still love him, do you?” Acchan asks.

Kojiharu didn’t say anything.

“Ok fine.” Acchan said. “This is doesn't matter if you love him or not but we want your help.”

“What?” Kojiharu asks.

“Sae-chan is in love to Jaejoong so we need to stop the wedding.” Takamina said.

“Are you insane? Why would you do that?” Kojiharu asks.

“To help them.” Takamina said.

“Sae-chan and Sayaka left Japan to be free but now Sae-chan is forcing to do what her mother’s wants because of an accident.” Acchan said. “8 Gals support each other’s happiness and if Sae-chan’s happiness is Jaejoong we will do anything to give the happiness to Sae-chan.”

“Kojiharu, I know you still love Daniel. It is time for you to show it to him. You’ve been hiding it for years since we were in high school.” Takamina said.

“Miss Kojima, you have a meeting in 5 minutes.” The secretary said.

“I’m coming.” Kojiharu said. “Let’s end this conversation.”

Kojiharu left the two in her room.