Caught You

It All Started With A Piece Of Cake

Tohoshinki Cake Shop…

“Sae, do you have a date later with Jaejoong?” Sayaka asks.

Sayaka, Sae and Paruru are the only three that are in the shop. Hyoyeon went to the monthly meeting at the office of Tohoshinki Cake Shop.

“Ne.” Sae said.

“Where are you going tonight?” Sayaka asks.

“I don’t know.” Sae said. “He said that it is a surprise.”

“Are you going to say yes?” Sayaka asks.

“Who’s going to say yes?” Daniel asks. As soon as he enters the shop, he heard what Sayaka said.

“You’re still here. Why don’t you go back to Japan?” Sayaka asks.

“I still have some business here.” Daniel said. “Who’s going to say yes?”

“Sae.” Sayaka said.

“Sayaka!” Sae said.

“For your information, Henney, Sae is in love to a handsome guy and tonight he will be Sae’s boyfriend.” Sayaka said.

“She can’t. I am her fiancé.” Daniel said.

They didn’t notice a girl entering the shop.

“Welcome to Tohoshinki Cake Shop.” Paruru greets.

“You just became her fiancé because her mother wanted it.” Sayaka said.

“Still I am her fiancé.” Daniel said.

“So, it is true then.” The girl said.

The three look at her.

“Kojiharu? Why are you here?” Sayaka asks.

“I have a business here. Before I go to the office, I decided to visit you here.” Kojiharu said. “So, it is true that you are Henney’s fiancée.”

“Kojiharu, it is not-”

“Congratulations. You look good together.” Kojiharu said. “I must get going. I don’t want to be late in the meeting.”

…………………………………………………….

“Why are you going to our shop after the meeting? Aren’t you supposed to be in your office?” Hyoyeon asks while walking back to the shop with Jaejoong.

“I don’t have anything to do there so I decided to visit Sae-chan.” Jaejoong said.

“You have a date tonight. Why don’t you prepare for your date?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Everything is already prepared.” Jaejoong said.

Jaejoong is about to open the door of the shop when a girl came out. She was almost bumped to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong saw tears on the girl’s eyes.

“Kojiharu!” Jaejoong heard Sae’s voice coming.

Sae came out of the shop trying to stop the girl.

The girl quickly gets inside the car and car quickly left.

Sae’s shoulders down and she sighed.

“What happened?” Jaejoong asks.

“Omo! Jae!” Sae was surprised.

“Who is that?” Jaejoong asks.

“A friend.” Sae said and went back inside the shop.

“If you’re not going to buy anything better leave now!” Sayaka is yelling at Daniel.

“Ok! Ok!” Daniel said.

Daniel glares at Jaejoong before going out.

“I’ve gone for a while and something happened. What’s going on?” Hyoyeon asks.

“The girl you saw a while ago is Kojima Haruna.” Sae said.

Jaejoong knew that name since he is a businessman. Kojima family is famous in business world.

“She’s our friend. When we were in high school she fell in love to a nerd guy and that’s Henney.” Sayaka said.

“And now, Mr. Henney is Sae’s fiancé.” Hyoyeon said. “No wonder she is crying when she got out.”

“She is still in love with him.” Sayaka said. “If only Daniel fall in love to her.”

“He did.” Paruru said.

“He did? How can you say that? Do you know both of them?” Hyoyeon asks.

Paruru shook her head. “He was shocked when she found out about that Sae is his fiancée. He wanted to explain to her but he can’t since he and she don’t have any relationship and it will make things complicated.”

“Wow! You knew about it even though you are just sitting at the cash register and staring blankly.” Jaejoong said.

“Why are you here, Jaejoong?” Sayaka asks. “You can’t wait for your date with Sae tonight?”

“I came here to remind her about our date.” Jaejoong said.

“She won’t forget your date.” Sayaka said.

“Well, I guess I’ll be going. See you later, Sae-chan.” Jaejoong said and left.

…………………………………………………….

That night…

Jaejoong brought Sae in an expensive restaurant and because of that Sae feels awkward. Her clothes are not appropriate with the place.

“You should have told me that we are going here.” Sae said.

“Why? What’s wrong?” Jaejoong asks.

“My attire is not right to this place.” Sae said. Although, Sae is wearing a skirt, it is not appropriate with the place because rich people are coming in that place.

“It’s ok. You’re still look beautiful.” Jaejoong said.

Sae pouts. “That’s not my point.”

“Kyopta.” Jaejoong said. “Let’s enjoy our evening.”

“How did you manage to have a reservation here?” Sae asks.

“I asked someone I know.” Jaejoong said.

“I remembered something.” Sae said. “Did you see the four guys that went to the shop few weeks ago? One of them is the owner of our shop. I didn’t recognize him in personal since I only saw him in the picture.”

“Picture?” Jaejoong asks. ‘Did she saw Yunho in a picture?’

“Ne. My friend Tomochin in Japan showed me a picture of him.” Sae said.

Jaejoong finally remembered that Yunho met a girl named Tomomi in Japan. Maybe that Tomomi and Tomochin are the same.

…………………………………………………….

“We’re looking forward to have a business with you, Ms. Kojima.” A businessman said.

“Us too.” Kojiharu said.

Kojiharu is in a restaurant with some businessmen for a meeting.

They are walking now towards the exit of the restaurant when someone caught her attention.

“You’ll go ahead. I saw someone I knew.” Kojiharu said.

“Ok, Ms. Kojima.” A businessman said.

Kojiharu walks towards the person she saw.

“Sae-chan?” she said.

Sae was a little bit surprised.

“Kojiharu.” Sae said.

“I didn’t know you are here with a guy.” She said.

“Uhmm… Kojiharu, he’s Kim Jaejoong. Jae, she’s Kojima Haruna, a friend.” Sae said.

‘Kim Jaejoong? Sounds familiar.’ Kojiharu’s thought.

“Nice to meet you.” Jaejoong said and shakes hand with her.

“Me too.” Kojiharu said. “Sae-chan never told us about you the last time she visited Japan.”

Jaejoong looks at Sae.

“I forgot about it.” Sae said.

“Sae-chan, is he your boyfriend?” Kojiharu asks.

“No.” Sae said. ‘But soon to be boyfriend.’

“I see. So, you are here for just a friendly date?” Kojiharu asks.

“Yeah.” Sae said.

“Good because you already have a fiancé.” Kojiharu said.

“About that…”

“What? If you think I still love Henney, I totally forgotten it. My feelings for Henney are just a feeling of a high school girl that fell in love for the first time. In fact, I am happy that one of my friends will end up with Henney.” Kojiharu said.

“What if Sae-chan isn’t happy that she’s marrying the guy she doesn’t love even if it is Henney?” Jaejoong asks.

“Do you know Sae-chan’s family background?” Kojiharu asks.

Sae’s eyes widened.

“Family background?” Jaejoong asks.

“Yeah.” Kojiharu said. “Sae-chan is…”

Before Kojiharu says something to Jaejoong, Sae pulls Kojiharu towards the rest room.

“What the hell are you doing?!” Sae asks Kojiharu when they are inside the rest room.

“What? Don’t tell me you are hiding your true identity to him?” Kojiharu asks.

“He doesn’t need to know.” Sae said.

“He must know so he knows that you and he can’t be together.” Kojiharu said.

“We can be together even though our lives are different!” Sae said and left.

…………………………………………………….

Jaejoong is worried about Sae so he decided to follow the two. He was now near the rest room when Sae came out.

“Sae-chan, gwenchana?” Jaejoong asks.

“Let’s go.” Sae said.

“Ne.” Jaejoong said.

Jaejoong paid their bills and they get out.

…………………………………………………….

Sae and Jaejoong went to the park near their apartment building.

“Are you ok?” Jaejoong asks.

“Ne. Sorry if our date ruined.” Sae said.

“It’s ok. We can have a date next time.” Jaejoong said.

Then, Jaejoong noticed a stranger walking towards the apartment building. It is his first time to see that guy.

“Sae-chan, do you know that guy?” Jaejoong asks.

“No.” Sae said.

“Let’s go.” Jaejoong said. He feels that the guy is suspicious.

Sae feels the same way too.

…………………………………………………….

Sae and Jaejoong ride the elevator with the guy. The guy pressed the number 8 while Jaejoong pressed the number 7.

When the elevator stops at the 7th floor, Jaejoong and Sae go out. As soon as the elevator door closes, the two run towards the fire exit and climbed the stairs to 8th floor.

Jaejoong and Sae hide as they watch the stranger walking towards a unit.

The guy stops at the front of a unit.

“That’s where Sooyoung and Taisuke live.” Sae said.

The guy pressed the doorbell.

After a while, Sooyoung opened the door.

“What are you doing here?” Sooyoung asks.

“I came here to talk to your husband.” The guy said.

“I won’t allow you!” Sooyoung said.

The guy started to move. He wants to get inside the apartment but Sooyoung is blocking him.

Sae quickly moves.

“Yah!” Sae shouts.

“Sae!” Sooyoung said.

“Can’t you see she’s pregnant?” Sae angrily asks.

“Mind your own business.” The guy said. “You are no relation with her or even her husband.”

“For your information, I do. I am her husband’s ex-girlfriend and now friend.” Sae said.

“Oh really? Let me guess. Your ex dumped you and married her.” He said.

“How did you know?” Sae asks.

“She dumped me and married him.” He said. “And now she is having my baby.”

Sae was shocked. “Eh?!!!”

“Yah! Don’t tell a lie!” Sooyoung said.

“Is it true that you are the father?” Taisuke asks from the door.

“Taisuke, don’t believe in him.” Sooyoung said and feels the pain of her tummy.

“I knew it. At first I didn’t believe that I am the father and now I am right.” Taisuke said.

“But he’s lying.” Sooyoung said.

Taisuke left without saying anything.

“Taisuke!” Sooyoung shouts. She wants to run after him but her tummy is in pain. “Ah!”

“Sooyoung.” Sae worriedly said.

Jaejoong came and punched the guy.

“If the baby comes out, we will make some test. If the result shows up and Taisuke is the father I will not let you get away.” Jaejoong said.

“Jae, we need to bring Sooyoung in the hospital.” Sae said.

…………………………………………………….

The landlord is in a hurry when he heard about Sooyoung. He is going to the hospital when he bumped to an old couple.

“Oh! Mr. and Mrs. Kim.” He said.

“Hello, Mr. Takahashi. We are here to visit our son.” Mr. Kim said.

“But Jaejoong isn’t here. He and his friend brought a pregnant woman in the hospital.” He said.

“Is that so? Then, we will go to the hospital. Tonight is our flight to Paris and we want to see him before we go.” Mrs. Kim said.

“Come with me.” He said.

…………………………………………………….

Jaejoong and Sae are outside the delivery room. Sae is trying to contact Taisuke.

“Shoot! He turned off his handphone.” Sae said.

“Jaejoong! Sae!” it was the landlord.

Sae and Jaejoong look at the direction where the landlord is. They also see two people at his back.

Jaejoong’s eyes widened.

‘Who are they? They look rich. Are they Sooyoung’s parents?’ Sae’s thought.

“Jaejoong, my son.” Mrs. Kim said.

Sae’s eyes widened.

“Uhmeoni, abeoji, why are you here?” Jaejoong asks.

“Mr. Takahashi told us that you are here and your mom wants to see you before we go to our cruise in Europe.” Mr. Kim said.

‘Wait! The landlord knew Jae’s parents. And what cruise in Europe? Does it mean that?’

“We need to go now, son. Take care of our business and your Tohoshinki Cake Shop.” Mrs. Kim said.

It feels like there’s a bomb exploded on Sae’s head when she heard what Mrs. Kim said.

“Your Tohoshinki Cake Shop? It means… Jae is the owner.’ Sae’s thought. She looks at Jaejoong.

“I can explain.” Jaejoong said.

“No need.” Sae said and left.

“Sae!” Jaejoong called her.

“Sae? She’s Sae? The one that Yunho talking about?” Mrs. Kim asks.

“You know her?” Jaejoong asks.

“Ne. We talked to Yunho few days ago and he said that you like someone in your shop here.” Mrs. Kim said.

“How did he know that Sae is that girl?” Jaejoong asks.

“Someone told him I guess.” Mrs. Kim said.

“Son, you fall in love to a right girl. Sae is the heiress of Miyazawa Family in Japan and it would be great if you two get married.” Mr. Kim said.

“I know her family background.” Jaejoong said.

His problem now is how to explain his true identity to Sae.