Highschool Isn't That Great

She's Alive [ EXO Fanfic ]

 

 

 

 

"Squishy~ Wake up, it's your first day of school! Aren't you excited!?".

A sudden voice was heard from above me, I grunted not wanting to get out of bed. The mysterious person chuckled and began to remove the blankets. Before he could take anymore off I pulled them back on, wrapping myself in a tight cocoon.

"C'mon Squishy, you're going to be late on your first day". The voice had sounded playful.

Arms were wrapped around me lifting me in the air. I squirmed and finally opened my eyes, I peeked, seeing the all too excited Duho. I groaned pouting, this isn't right. "Umpa~...  hajimaa~".

He laughed, nodded, he let me down on my feet as I start to sway from the sleepiness that wasn't quite away yet. He guided me to the bathroom, handing me my toothbrush. After I finished brushing my teeth we walked to my closet and he picked out a brown harem jumper, a gray zipped up jacket, and my black Jordans. I told him to turn around so I could get dressed.

"You can turn around now..".

He turns and smiles, leading me to sit on my bed. He takes out a brush and begins to take the tangles out, braiding it. "Umpa .. can you tell me what's going on? Honetly I'm kind of scared". I clasped my hands together trying to collect myself so my nervousness wasn't showing.

"Well.. first, your parents made me. They made me to protect you and for you to have a friend. I'm your guardian... and sense you awoken me, that means it's time". He paused for a second. Wait my parents made Duho? Guardian? This is getting weirder by the seconds.

"What do you mean it's time? Time for what?".

He stares at me but rather seriousness, the playful father smirk was gone. He scooted closer and wrapped an arm around my shoulder, rubbing my arm. "It's time for your transformation. Chaerin you're not exactly human, you're an Exotic.. from Exoplanet. Exoplanet is an unknown planet to the humans and you just so happen to be the next person in line to protect them, knowing this your parents didn't want you to grow up thinking about all these responsibilities and took you to Earth hiding you from everyone pretending that you were dead. But your parents got caught and it ended in death, your parents didn't die in a car accident they were sentenced to death. So now that your sixteen.. your powers are going to begin developing. But there's something even more important... your mates umm I mean soulmates.. there's tweleve of them and they're on their way here as we speak, so please don't freak out. I know you don't really like being around other people but they mean no harm. They uhh how do I say this .. Love you?". He stopped explaining while my mind was in boggles. 

I'm not human, my parents were basically hiding me away, I have powers and I have tweleve boys that love me? Me, Cha Chaerin. I can't go to highschool like this, I'm not even human. What if thall those kids find out and call me a freak, they might call me that anyways but it could be worse. "When do I start getting my powers and when do those tweleve boys come?".

He didn't respond right away, it looked he was calculating. "I don't know exactly when you get your powers so they might come unexpectedly. And those boys will come rather quickly, I heard that some of them are young enough to be in highschool with you. So you might see some of them there".

I nodded, getting up from the bed . This is such a good way to start off the day, I was mentally crying. I could see that Duho pitied me as he gave me a small soft smile before taking me downstairs to eat the breakfast the Nannies made. As we reached the Kitchen the only two Nannies there were Nanny Minsun and Aeria, my only favorite nannies. I stared at them, "You guys knew everything didn't you?".

They turned around fast surprised by my presence. They give me a sympathic smile with their hands behind their back, bowing to me before they say anything. "Yes we knew, but your parents wanted to keep it a secret, even from you ... our protector". They bow again.

I frown my own Umma and Appa kept this from me. I understand the keeping the protector thing away from me but the fact that I'm not even human? How can you keep that a secret? I nodded, telling them to go back to work. I sit down with Duho next to me, eating the cereal that was in front of me. After I finished I grabbed my backpack that the Nannies packed for me and headed out the door with Duho.

Getting in the car I couldn't help but think how old Duho was.. honestly he looked around the same age as me but he could drive so that was off the list. "Uhh.. Umpa .. how old are you? I mean you look so young". 

He laughs, taking one hand off the steering wheel and ruffled my neatly done hair he had did. I pout trying to fix it. "I'm 21 old enough to be your legal guardian on this planet. When the nannies enrolled you into school they put me down as your Oppa... but I want you to call me Umpa. I think it's cute calling me your umma and appa in one word, when I heard you call me that for the first time like 8 years ago I wanted to pinch your little cheeks". He reached over and pinched my cheeks.

"Hajimaa~~ ". He laughs again not taking his eyes off the rode. 

We got closer and closer to the school, I could even see the outline of it. The nervousness came back as it made an unsettling jump in my stomach. I started to sweat, I've never been outside before and I'm about to be surrounded people I never knew. "Umpa... I don't wanna go alone". I gripped the seatbelt with fear.

Duho rolled into the parking lot, parked then looked at me. "I'll go in with you but I can't stay ". I groaned and got out the car with Duho leading me in, hand in hand. When we entered I was overwhelemed, the school was huge. How I'm suppose to find my classes? I gulped and saw a group of students hanging around in the hallway. They stared at me like I was an alien. Well maybe because you are an Alien Chaerin, but they don't know that.

"Who is she? Is she new?"

"She's kind of pretty".

"What are you talking about? Don't you have eyes? She's so ugly..".

"What is she wearing..?".

They whispered but I heard everything, It took everything in me not to shed tears I can't do that here. I lowered my head and felt a squeeze from my hand. I stared at Duho and he gave me an encouraging smile. I tried to smile back but it was a big fail. I looked at the door signs, we're almost there just a little bit more.

Duho knocked on the Principles door and a happy looking woman had opened it. "Ahh you must be Duho-ssi and Chaerin, please come in". Duho nodded, practically dragging me to sit down in the chairs. I wiped the sweat that was very visible off my forehead.

"I'm sorry , we might have to wait a while your student tour guide is running la-". The Principle was cut off when a young looking girl came in with a whole bunch of books in her hands.

"I'm so sorry I'm late! The librarian wanted me to take some books". The girl bowed repeatedly almost dropping a few books in the process.  The Principle just smiled.

"Chaerin this is Yu Hae, she's a senior here at Shinhwa High and also your Student tour guide". I got up and bowed respectively.

Mrs. Kang as I found out her name began to explain my schedule and lunch time. She had noticed that I was nervous and told me not be so fret I only nodded. Then it was time for duho to leave, the part I was dreading the most...

"Umpa.. please don't leave". I whispered into his shoulder as he was hugging me tightly, rubbing my back to soothe me.

"It's okay Squishy.. if you ever need anything or you're in trouble just blow this small whistle". He hands me a small golden whistle necklace. I take it and put it on.

He kissed my forehead and walked out. Tears threatened to come out but I must endure it, gosh I'm such a crybaby. Hae sunbae lead me out the door and to my first class, History room 334a.  I walked with my head down, which was probably not the greatest thing to do because I might've had bumped into someone. "So Chaerin~ah who was the guy that brought you here?". Hae sunbae tried to make converstion to make me feel better.

"Um he was my Oppa, he's all I got". 

She looked at with saddened eyes and patted my shoulder. After a while she stopped walking, I bumped into her from the abrupt stop. "Well we're here.. I'll see you at lunch Chaerin~ah have a good first day".

"Thank you Sunbae". I bowed to her but she stopped me, bringing me back up she giggled. I looked at her with confused eyes.

"Call me Unnie, I don't like it when my friends call me Sunbae". She winked at me and walked off. I watched her with widened eyes. I just made a .. friend? I shake my head and turned around, staring blankly at the doorknob. I finally got the courage to turn the doorknob and walk in. As soon as I entered all eyes were on me, I avoided eye contact with them trying not to show them I was scared.

"Ahh you must be the new student! I'm Mr. Yoon please.. introduce yourself to the class". He shaked my hand then faced the students.

I gulped and bowed towards them. "Annyeonghaseyo, joneun Cha Chaerin inmida". Some people smiled at me but the other half just scowled at me not taking any interest.

"Chaerin why don't you go sit next to Lee Kenji".

I bowed again and walked over to sit down. "Annyeon-".

"Don't. Talk. To. Me".

I zipped my mouth and looked straight ahead. This is a great way to start highschool...

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

      ______________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

OK guyssss that's the second chapter! Idk if it's good or not but I hope it is!

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING! I LOVE YOUSSSS

And don't worry some the boys will be in the next chapter so anticipate!

I hope you like the new characters.. Lee Kenji and Yu Hae .. another new character will be introduced.. he's going to be so cute!!!!! >.<

  

 

                                                                                        

 

 

                                                                                              PLEASE

                            COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE & UPVOTE!

 

 

 

 

MUCH LOVE,

JOO <3