For the First Time

She's Alive [ EXO Fanfic ]

 

 

 

 

 

 

What Duho umpa said made me flip. I was on the verge of crying ..... again.

"I HAVE TO LOSE MY WHAT? HAVE WHAT!?".

My heart was beating a mile a minute, I couldn't even breath properly. Duho umpa explained it once more. Me being seductive is a sign on EXOPLANET that I'm ready to have children. It's the first time it happened so quickly, he said the first child is always painful, like normal pregnancy my stomach gets swollen. But after a while, once you have that child the others won't be a problem. You don't even get a swollen stomach.

But all of that didn't matter. I was beyond upset that I had to lose my ity at such a young age. "Umpa, I'm so young! What about school? What am I going to do?!".

I break down in tears, letting all my emotions out, sitting on the couch in the living room. "It'll be okay Gongzhu, we'll be right here if you need any help or if you're in any pain". This was the first time I heard Lay gege's voice, it was very soothing.

"Lay hyung is right Mei Mei, we all love you. We promise that nothing bad will happen to you. Just think about all your future babies, you'll be so happy".

I thought about what Tao gege was saying. I guess it wouldn't be so bad as I have the oppas, Duho umpa, Chanho and the nannies. "See Mallangie it will be fine".

Duho umpa smiles at me, patting my head.

"Yay! I get to be a samchon!". Chanho jumps around repeating how excited he was. He was so adorable! I just wanted to squish his cheeks together.

Now that my tears were all dried up, I looked up receiving attention. "Do we have to do this right away? Like as in now?".

They all nodded, I took in a deep breath, bracing myself for what was going to happen." Most importantly who will have Boo first?", Kris oppa said. Everyone looks around, but I already had a person in mind,

"LU GEGE!". I jump off the couch and cling to Luhan gege, He chuckles, wrapping his arms around me.

"Awww~~~ww~ why Luhan hyung first!" ChenChen oppa pouts while stompping his feet. Even though I felt bad I was sticking with Lu gege.

"I'm sorry ChenChen oppa but Lu gege is ... well ... gentle, I kind of need this if it's my first time".

They didn't complain but instead understood my feelings.

"Come on Ehgee~ah, I know you must be nervous so let's start quickly". Lu gege, with his arm around my shoulder lead me upstairs leaving everyone behind. We reached my bedroom, opening the door he picks me up bridal style and layed me on the bed.

I blushed at how serious his face was, I shyed away into the pillows covering my bright red face with my hands. I felt the bed indent, then his hot breath hovering over me. "You shouldn't cover your beautiful face in this situation, Chaerin~ah,  just enjoy it .... that's what Lu gege wants".

Taking my hands away from my face, he whispers the last part and slowly goes in to kiss me on the lips. My heartbeat raced as he put his hand on cheek to deepen the kiss.

Lu gege begins to take my shirt off leaving me small kisses on my collar bone causing me to moan. He undresses himself until he was down to his boxers. I stared amazed at his perfect abs, he smirks. "Like what you see?". Once again he makes me blush. Giving me no time to prepare he takes my shorts off, sending small but wet kisses up my legs all the way to my private spot.

"Lu gege~ ....".

 

 

That whole night was filled of feelings I've never felt before. Of course it hurt but once you got passed that .... wow.

After we finished we layed there lifeless, with me clinging on to Lu gege's side. "Will it hurt Lu gege? The birth?".

He moved his position so he can look at me. He runs his fingers through my hair giving me yet another kiss on the lips. But instead of it being passionate it was sweet and soft.

"I can't lie ... it will hurt Ehgee~ah but you have me right there helping you through. This is what I'm here for". 

I melted at his heartfelt words, If this was how it is with Lu gege, I can't imagine what it'll feel like with the other oppas.

"I'll trust you Lu gege but you have to promise not to leave my side . . . . promise?".

He smiles brightly before bringing me closer to him, wrapping his arms around me tighter. "I wouldn't even dream of it Ehgee~ah, I promise I'll always be there".

"Saranghae, Chaerin".

My heart skipped a beat, my face gleams.

"Saranghae, Lu gege".