My Turn to be Seductive

She's Alive [ EXO Fanfic ]

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiP-oA1RvGY

 

 

 

 

 

It was the weekend and I was spending quality time with Oppas. Ever since I transformed into my Exotic form, they have been teasing me about how not to make me angry.

 

Flashback

"Duizhang! Suho hyung! Duho hyung! You should have seen what Mei Mei did to this bully/queenka at school!". Tao gege raced passed me and the others coming inside the front door. Sehun oppa was the second one to run off to look for them.

"Why are they so excited?". I turn to share a glance at Jongin oppa. He wore a smirk, almost amused of my question. Chanho, who was clinging to my left arm also smirked. I raised a brow ... did I miss something?

"What?".

"They just saw you transform.. well halfway I thought you would be even more excited". He slings an arm around my shoulder to lead me to the kitchen where the boys were watching the video of me beating up the evil lirg. She doesn't even deserve to be called a girl.

"Wow Pooh, your Exotic form is totally badass, remind me never to make you mad haha". Suho oppa pats my head in affection.

End of Flashback

 

 

"Oh come on Duellie you still can't be upset". Channie oppa grabs my hand tightly making me warm. I try to keep a straight face, keeping up with my mad act but Channie makes a funny face and kisses my cheek. I blushed and flashed a small smile, the boy's faces gleam at the sight of my change of attitude. "Awww I see you smiling Rinnie! You can't hide it from us!". Soo Oppa (Kyungsoo) poked my cheek and grabbed my other hand. 

We were walking, on our way to the Noraebang. I have no idea why they want to go there at all... what's so fun about that place anyways?

"Why do you guys get all of Shorty's affection... I want some too". Sehun oppa pouts, slouching as he sulks along the sidewalk. I couldn't stand to see Sehun oppa like that so I walked up to him without Channie and Soo oppa's hands. His eyes widen as I stood in front of him, I flashed my eyes orange making him blush. I put my arm through his and snuggled it tight.

"Nobody will be left out I promise". The oppas smile, pleased with my words.

 

 

When we arrived the Noraebang we paid for a room, entering it was like stepping into another world. It was a tiny space but it look really interesting. I sat on the couch inbetween Baek oppa and Luhan ge. "So we sing here?". The oppas nodded, handing me a mic. I stared at it, they're not expecting me to sing are they? 

"Aren't you going to sing? Duho said you're a really good singer". Suho oppa told me. Remind never to sing or hum a word around Duho umpa again.

Just in their eyes you can tell they had wanted me to sing so badly. I couldn't just turn them down, I didn't want to see them pout. "I'll sing ... is there a book of songs?". Chen oppa jumped up automatically almost falling on his face, trying to get to the book. He recovers, grabbing the book and handing it to me with a smile.

"Thank you Oppa".

"You're Welcome yaggan-ui kkul (little honey)". I blushed as he smoothed out my hair lovingly.

I searched through the book and noticed that Beyonce's recent album was on here. They had her songs here in Korea? Wow... I trailed my finger down to find my favorite song, Drunk in Love. This will definitely arouse the  boys, I felt Shadow was coming out and taking over my body. I put on a smirk, fixing my clothing, obviously flaunting my body.

I clearly heard the gasps and the choking of water the boys had made but that just made Shadow come out more. I clicked the numbers to Drunk in Love and the music began. They won't believe that I can speak fluent English, I wasn't going to be stuck in that house without doing something of my life. Shocking the boys, I swayed side to side singing the first verse. "I've been drinking I've been drinking, I get filthy when that liquor gets into me, I've been thinking I've been thinking...".

I know what's a sixteen girl doing singing this song? Honestly it wasn't even me then... Shadow had full control now. I turned around, facing the Oppas. I stepped forward slightly, touching Jongin oppa's face in a seductive way making him shiver. During the song I had sat on Suho oppa's lap making him sweat and motionless, nearly kissed Kris gege, and ran my fingers through Luhan gege's hair. When the song was over there was pure silence. I quickly changed backed to the sweet innocent me

"....".

I smiled innocently as the Oppas stared at me like they wanted to rip my shirt of my body. From all the adrenaline my body temperature probably went over the normal.

"Well.... that was ... .. stimulating". Kris gege said spaced out. Suddenly I was lifted in the air, but no one was carrying me.. I was moving through the air and landed on Luhan gege's lap. He wrapped his muscley arms around me, I breathed in his intoxicating scent.

"Who knew my Ehgee~ah had that side of her". He talked right into my neck leaving me breathless and sending chills up my spine.

"Doesn't that mean it's time? Already? Isn't it too early?". Xuimin oppa asks.

"I guess our iness was too much for her". Baekhyun oppa says with a smirk.

I was confused... time for what? "What is it time for?".

All the oppas turned their attention to me, all wearing seductive smiles.... even Suho oppa.

"You'll know once Duho hyung tells you... hahaha I have a feeling that he won't be too happy about this". Jongin oppa laughs until his face turned red.

What was going on? What did I do? I was seriously scared...