My Other Half?

She's Alive [ EXO Fanfic ]

 

 

 

 

I had woken up in a unknown room, what happened? Where's Duho.... Chanho? A feeling of uneasiness lurked at the bottom of my stomach. A sudden sound was heard, making me jump out of the bed and into defense mode.

I closed my eyes preparing myself for what was going to pop out. The door opened and I lifted my hands up. "Chaerin~ah it's me Duho, put your hands down and relax". As soon as I heard his voice my body relaxed.

I peeked my eyes open, "Duho umpa... Jongin oppa!". I saw the boy laying on the ground only slightly bruised. He lifts himself up with a grunt but only to fall right back down. I run to him, kneeling in front to help him sit up but I caused him only pain.

"Oppa what happened to you?", Jongin oppa glanced up at me with gleaming eyes and a smirk that made my heart jump. How can he be so calm right now? Isn't he in pain? "Yah, you pabo, you're the one who did this to me". When those words came out of his mouth I didn't hear or perhaps say couldn't hear the sincerity.

The voices of the boys began to fade out, Jongin oppa's voice was the last thing I heard. "What? Did I say something wrong?". I backed away, feeling isolated. Before I could runaway an increasing pain had conjured inside my head. I shrank to my knees, the pain was so unbearable. Holding tight where it hurt, I let out a high pitched scream. Then like it never happened, it went away.

I limply layed there on the floor, dazed. In the background I heard the faint sound of footsteps, "C'mon Mallangie (squishy) you should just get back into bed". Duho picked me up into his arms to put me back into the bed I woke up in. After that I realized it wasn't just Duho, Chanho, and Jongin oppa but Sehun oppa, Tao oppa, and these other boys I've never seen before.

"Umpa... who are these people?". I didn't look at him, I kept my head down. Afraid that if I stared at them they would see me blush or even worse look inside my soul. "These are your other soulmates, you shouldn't be afraind of them. These boys are the people you should trust the most, at least that's what I think. If they ever hurt you baby girl... you can count on me to kick their asses". Duho umpa saying that was probably the most funniest things I've ever heard. I was trying hard not to laugh while Chanho and the boys were laughing hardcore, turning purple.

Sneaking a peek at the scene I bursted out into a sudden shock of laughter. But after maybe three minutes the happiness turned into a cold silence. I looked up, not caring if they do stare into my soul. "Noo-Noon-Noonaa... your eyes... they're, they're orange". Chanho blinks at me with both horror and worry.

At first I thought he was playing games but the boys and Duho shared the similar facial expression. I grabbed the mirror that was on the nightstand next to the bed and stared into it, "What's happening? Umpa what's happening to me!?". No one said anything, it seemed like they were too socked or even surprised?

I never thought I would ever faint over the appearance of my own face, but at that point I wanted to cry. My eyes were actually orange, I'm really turning into a monster.

"Hey, eyy babe... don't cry. It'll hurt us too literally, whatever emotion your feeling will affect us. So don't cry babe, really it isn't that bad". When I heard Jongin oppa call me babe... in that, excuse me, in that y voice I couldn't help but up my tears and dry my face. "Chaerin~ah I know you must be scared out of your mind right now but I think now is the time to finally talk this out".

Duho sat on the corner of the bed patting my legs in a comforting way. I prepared myself for whatever was going to be thrown at me. "So Mallangie... we already know your an Exotic and the protector/chosen one but we don't know what your powers are. As of now, thanks to the knowledge your parents gave me I know exactly what's happening.

My eyes popped out of my head, he, I mean we actually know what's going on right now?

We all nodded, telling him to continue. "The eye color changing explains everything. It's really rare for an Exotic to have that. Eye color changing generally means that you have a other half. Right now we don't know how that other you acts but seeing how fast your transformation is going it's coming up very soon. And not to shock you but the pain you were feeling earlier is the beginning of becoming an animal. You're the only one to become this so just to warn you, if you ever wake up and you're an animal don't be alarmed".

All the stuff he informed me of scared. I not only have two sides  of me but I'm also an animal? If the kids at school don't already think this, they'll really think I'm an even bigger freak. "It's okay Rinnie, you've got us now, we're going to be with you every second of the day". One of my soulmates tried to encourage me.

I don't know who it was or what his name is but he was really adorable with big eyes. It made me feel secured and safe. I smiled at the boys with my still orange eyes, now I can trust them.

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

    ____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

I'm so sorry it took so long to upload this! :'( I've been struggling with school and I also have a really bad illness that's unknown to the doctors so I'm kinda scared. I missed a lot of days of school so I failed the first and second quarter of my first year in highschool! I really don't want to stay back ... I have a dad that's really strict about school and he knows nothing about this as he's across the world but I don't want to tell him I might stay back.

BUT! Anyways... I'm going to try to update my stories with hard work and thank you guys for being so patient and again I'm so so so so so so sorry!!!! 

I hoped you liked the chapter, if not today probably tomorrow another chapter will be uploaded so please wait patient and still give me lots of love, it gives me strength. :)

 

 

                                  COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE & UPVOTE!

                                                           PLEASE!!! :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE,

JOO <3