We're Going Where!?

She's Alive [ EXO Fanfic ]

   

 

 

 

After a few minutes the nurses let Chanho and the rest of the oppas in the room. There wasn't any hesitation, they scrammed over to the bed I was laying at with both Tora and Taiki in my arms. 

"Wahh~ noona, they're so pretty! And such big eyes!".

Chanho peeked over Soo oppa's shoulder with admiring eyes. I gave him a smile, then looked over to the oppas. They stared with such astonishment, like something like my two babies actually came out of me.

While scanning I caught Tao gege gleaming over the twins. "You wanna hold one of them Tao gege?". His head snaps up and his piercing yet warm eyes met mine.

"Can I?".

I almost giggle, Tao gege might look tough and mean but he's definitely the most innocent. "Of course Tao gege! You can hold Taiki, she's more calm and collected".

I handed Tai over to him and watched as he makes funny faces at her. I smile, for nine years I didn't have any type of family but now I have a full pack, that gives me much love. "Um excuse me, I don't wish to interrupt this sweet moment but I have some information that must be shared".

When Duho spoke up all attention was on him. "What is it Umpa?". I noticed the guys getting uncomfortable, was this the thing that Tao gege was crying about?

"Mallangie you might have not known but the boys are the Princes of EXOPLANET, they saet things in order and since they've been gone EXOPLANET has been in chaos. We need to go back ... all of us. The only person that can bring the Exotics back to normal and bring peace is you Chaerin~ah. Nobody knows you're alive, seeing you will make them rejoice".

"Are you sure Umpa?".

Everyone was silent, they're hiding something from me. They're always hiding stuff from me. I just don't understand, what exactly is going on? What's happening?

"How 'bout you go to sleep babe? You and the twins need rest, when you wake you'll be healed and back to your skinny self". Jongin oppa took my hand and caressed it, giving me that breath taking smile.

"Will you guys be here when I wake up?'.

"Me and Duho are going to stay the night with you, so don't worry". Lu gege said while rocking Tora to sleep.

I nodded, the boys said goodbye except for Duho and Lu gege. I watched them as they trailed out, I don't know if it's becsuse of my over used hormones or if I'm just crazy but watching them probably the most hardest thing I've done. Tears almost came out.

"Get relaxed Ehgee~ah , sleep there's a big day ahead of us".

Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes dreaming of what could possibly happen on EXOPLANET.

The next moring I was awakened by the sound of my twin's cries. I peeked my eyes open slowly, I sat and felt my stomach. It was back to normal like Jongin oppa said. I didn't realize but I had a whole room full of people in my hospital room.

"Chaerin~ah! Congrats on your twins, they're beautiful!".

I jumped at the voice and noticed it was Hae unnie. My eyes were close to popping out my head.

"Hae u-unnie? What are you doing here?". I spoke but my words were barely audible, I was in shock.

"Hae~ah don't scare her she just woke up, give her some time". I stared at the person who said that. I almost fell off the bed, I couldn't believe my eyes.

"LEE KENJI!? Oh dear god please tell me I'm dreaming ...".

What the hell is happening, I must be dreaming. "Lu gege? Am I dreaming?'. I began to satrt feeling dizzy, I think I was having a panic attack.

"Shh, it's okay Ehgee~ah. You're not dreaming there's a lot of stuff that we have to tell you". He rubbed my back trying to soothe me.

But I was sick and tired of not knowing anything. There's always something more and honestly I was getting a bit frustrated.  I guess my temper went overboard from then on. I had grabbed on to Lu gege's collar, my eyes already orange. He looked at me with a frightened face. 

"I want answers, I don't want to be left behind on anything or else sweet Chaerin won't over comeback .. got it?". My voice was icy cold, almost the same when I beat up Hyemin.

Everyone in the room stopped moving, I let go of Lu gege and I went back to normal. I raised my eyebrows showing them my point was clear.

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

OMGGGGGGGGG GUYS I'M SO SORRY THAT i WAS GONE SO LONGFROM THIS STORY!

I promise it won't happen again... I feel happy that I got over 30 subbies tho!! THANK YOU CHINGUSS!

I hope I'm not disappointing you guys with this story ><  if I am .. I sincerely apologize and I'll try to make it better

buuuutt I don't want any ghostiess *pouts* pleeeaaasssee comment! Tell me what you like your opinoin or just shout out your frustrations about the story ^-^ I'm a cool person I won't get mad hehe

 

 

So now that I'm back missed you guys haha 

I'll be going now 

Comment Subscribe & Upvote! 

 

Love,

Joo <3