Save Me

She's Alive [ EXO Fanfic ]

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Lu gege! UMPA!".

It's been 8 months I did "it" with Lu gege, and you can guess it I'm 8 months pregnant. I've been doing school at home with the stuff Chanho brought home from school.

I had woken up to a servere pain in my stomach. I never had contractions like this before. I try to sit myself up, slightly annoyed that Lu gege and Umpa weren't here yet but that was just the pain talking.

"Lu gege is here, I'm here". Lu gege comes running in with Duho umpa, looking sweaty.

As I was going to say something a scream came out instead, the contractions were closer this time. They shared glances, their eyes widening. "I think I'm in labor".

That's when they freak out. Umpa tries to get me out of the bed bu tintsead my water broke all over the floor. At the sight of it he fainted.

"Umpa! You can't faint I need you!". I grab a hold of Lu gege who was in the middle of trying to figure out what to do. Scared of what was going to happen I scream out for Umin oppa. He came running up and saw the scene before him. My water on the floor, Duho umpa knocked out cold, and a deer in front of headlights.

"Oppanuen~ naega nodong-eiss-eo naleul dowa~! (Oppa help me I'm in labor)". He didn't say anything, he grabbed a bag and quickly started to throw clothes into it. Umin oppa got Lu gege to snap out of it, telling him to use his power to bring Duho umpa downstairs.

My breathing quickens as I go down the steps. "Guys hurry and put your shoes on, Oli saekki (duckling) is in labor".

The oppas up with surprised faces, "But she's one month early to her due date". Soo oppa says getting up to comfort me.

"Well it's starting now, so unless you want the birth to happen in this house you better hurry up and put your shoes on". They got up quickly, collecting the stuff for both babies. Yup not only one but I'm having two babies for my first .... twins.

Kris oppa was the one to drive sense Duho umpa was still passed out. The contractions were getting closer as I was breaking out in cold sweat. "The babies are coming ..... NOW!".

"No, no, no, no, no, not in the car Yeobo just bare the pain just a little longer, we're almost there". ChenChen oppa was holding my left hand while Soo oppa was holding onto my right, helping me to keep breathing.

Lu gege was probably the one who needed help breathing the most, his face was red, making him look like an apple.

"We're here! Tao go get Boo a wheelchair". Kris oppa demanded the boy who was almost in tears. I will have to ask him what's the matter later. When the wheelchairr reached me Lu gege guided me into the chair and raced me into the hospital.

"Help! We're in labor!". He screamed like a crazy person, resulting me wanting to smack him on the back of his head. But I couldn't do it to that face and plus I was in so much pain.

With the oppas, Chanho, and the awoken Duho umpa, we finally got a nurse who took me in the maternity room. The ahjumma nurse told me I could only bring four people so of course I brought Lu gege, Duho Umpa, Soo oppa and Channie oppa.

"Please get these babies out of me!". I yell out of frustration as they help me out of my clothes and into the johnny (hospital gown) then onto the bed.

"It's okay sweetie, we'll help you every step of the way. Just breath until Dr. Liu arrives".

I do as the nice nurse says but with a little help from the boys. It wasn't long until Dr. Liu showed up. He smiled as he walked over to me. "I see your contractions are very close together, that means we quickly have to start precedure. Are you ready Chaerin?".

I nodded, the doctor took my legs and put them in position. I took a big breath ... in all honesty I was scared. Lu gege must've saw that, he held my hand keeping a smile on his pretty face. "Okay Chaerin, when I say push you push, alright?". I nodded again.

He counted down to one and told me to push. I breathed deep, pushing as hard as I could. "It hurts!! IT HURTS!!". I could feel all the blood rushing to my head, my hair sticking to my moist skin.

"You're doing perfect Chaerin I can see the feet of the first baby, just keep pushin with deep breaths".

Hearing what the doctor said made me smile, my baby's feet. "He can see the feet! Did you hear him Kyungsoo!?". In the midst of every thing I could hear Channie oppa get excited while getting scolded by Soo oppa for being too loud.

With another push we finally heard the cry of my baby, one of my babies. "It's a baby girl". Once again a smile appeared on my face, I knew how much Lu gege wanted a girl.

"The other baby is on it's way, so just three pushes and it'll be over".

"Let's do this Ehgee~ah".

Keeping Lu gege's words in mind I pushed and pushed until I heard the last cry of second baby. I let out a breath I was holding for a very long time. "It's another baby girl, congrats you have twin girls".

I almost brusted out into tears hearing my baby voices for the first time. Before I could hold them Lu gege had to cut the cord. The nurses cleaned them up nicely and handed oone to me and one to Lu gege.

"They're so pretty..". Soo oppa stood on the left side of me admiring the babies.

"Why wouldn't they be? Their umma is Duellie and their appa is Luhan hyung. That's perfect genes right there". Channie oppa smiled brightly, patting Soo oppa's shoulder.

"What are you going to name them?". Duho umpa asks.

I looked at the baby girl I was holding and the one Lu gege was holding. Both stared right into my eyes, they had such big and round eyes. "The one I'm holding... her name is Tora it means tiger in chinese, as for the one Lu gege is holding.. her name is Taiki". The babies squeal at the same time.

"I guess they like their names hahaha". Lu gege laughs while lightly tickling Taiki.