The pain filled Past

She's Alive [ EXO Fanfic ]

It was ten years ago when my life began a new chapter of horror. Ten years since I got out this house, not that I'm complaining.. It's not like I want to go out into the world and see those people just so they can judge me. How about we go back and see what happened?

 

 

Flashback

 

"Chaerin~ah! Come downstairs it's dinner time, you can bring Duho too!".

I freezed when I heard Nanny Minsun call out my name, I got up from the floor, grabbed my teddy Duho and went downstairs. It has  been rough on me for the past week. I haven't seen Umma and Appa in forever and I'm starting to think if they really remember having a child. Living with Nannies just doesn't fill the void of neglectful parents.

"Neh~ Nanny Minsun ... what am I having today? My favorite..?". I sit down at the table that felt lonely. They had the nerve to put down four place mats.

"Mmh I know how much you like spagetti , so i thought to make it to cheer you up".

Yeah... because food is going to make me feel any better than I feel now. I nodded and she places a plate in front of me. Picking up my fork, I start to consume the noodles making my stomach feel warm. In no time I dazed off while eating thinking about my parents. What are Umma and Appa doing now? Will they come home? With no warning a chill went up my spine, I gripped Duho as I only get chills if something bad happens.

"I'm not hungry anymore". I push my plate away, jumping off the chair. The spooky chill wouldn't go away, something bad is going to happen.

"B-But Chaerin~ah you have to eat I don't want you to starve". Her words did not convince me enough as I kept walking.

But the sound of someone running in the house caught my attention. I stopped in my tracks and turned around to see Nanny Aeria with a frightened face. The aura was not right, I felt it stabbing the thick air.

"Aeria, what is it? What's wrong?". Nanny Minsun asked stepping towards her. She didn't respond all she did was stand there and shook in her shoes. It was scaring me, I hugged Duho tight, sniffing his honey and strawberry scent to calm me down. 

"Yang Aeria, what happened tell me now", Nanny Minsun repeated but with more force.

"Mr. and Mrs.Cha .. t-th-they got .. they got into.. int-". 

"WHAT HAPPENED TO UMMA AND APPA!?". I was in tears by then. This is what was going to happen? My parents .. 

"They died in a car accident from hard impact... I'm sorry Chaerin~ah..".

Nanny Aeria tried to come near to soothe me but I backed away, cultching Duho even harder now. "Umma and Appa.. are DEAD? THEY'RE REALLY GONE?!". I turn around and ran up the stairs, slamming my door behind me.

I leaped onto my bed and hid underneath the blankets. I cried harder than ever, no more Umma and Appa? How? Why? What did I do to recieve this punishment?..

"Duho Umpa... you won't ever leave me right? Promise you won't ever leave". I whisper into his faux fur, matting it with my big tears.

He's the only family I have left...

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Today is the day my Parents died, and also the day I start school for the first time. Highschool to be percise, out of all the years those Nannies finally decided it was time for me to begin school. It was only midnight.. as I couldn't sleep well because of that.

I lie in bed staring up at the ceiling with my arms around Duho Umpa. My thoughts went back to the night I found out ten years ago. From reminicing, tears poured down my cheek hitting Duho on the head. "Duho, is this highschool thing going to be okay?".

Another tear dropped on Duho and suddenly he started to glow. My eyes popped out my head as he rised out of my arms. "D-Duho ..". A bright light shinned and I covered my eyes for the sake of my vision then it was gone. It was silent, too silent. What happened? I slowly take my hands away and almost fell off my bed. There was a guy standing in the middle of my room.

"Who are you? How did you get in.. and where's Duho?". He looked at me slightly confused and took a step closer. I leaned back banging my head on the headboard in the process. Again he took more steps, he was freaking me out. I couldn't even scream for someone to help me, my throat had become dry.

"You don't know me Chaerinnie? I thought you loved me". He pouts at me and sits on the end of my bed. My eyes widened from shock.. Love him? I don't even know you mister. 

"I'm your Duho, you awoken me. Finally might I add, it would have been better if you did that ten years ago Rin". He stares at me with warm eyes that sparkled. Literally.

It took me awhile to figure out was happening. My teddy bear.. a toy.. just transformed into a boy..teddy bear... Duho.... DUHO! I jumped into his arms making him fall back onto my bed. He was shocked at first but his expression turned into a fatherly smile. He patted my back and pulled away.

"Duho.. no wait Umpa .. you're a human! You can finally respond to me when I talk!". He chuckles at me and ruffles my hair saying nothing.

"B-But how did you..?". I trailed off, beginning to think how out of the world this is.

You're right Chaerin~ah... this is out of this world...

A sudden voice intruded my brain. What the heck is going on!?

"I know how you must feel right now but it's almost one o'clock in the morning and you're starting your first day of school. Let's sleep and I'll explain everything to you later ok?". He leans me back onto the bed and smiles.

"You're not going to leave me are you?". I sat straight up, he shakes his head.

"I'm never leaving Chaerin .. I'm your Umpa, I'll always be here. Now go to sleep". He playfully smirks at me and laid me down again but with him this time. He wraps his arms around me protectively like a Appa would, I put my head on his chest and nodded.

"Good.. sleep well, see you in the morning Squishy".

        _______________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________

HAIII GUYSHHH I KNOW I KNOW TO MANY UNFINISHED FANFICTIONS BUT WHATEVER! HEHEHE I LOVE MAKING THEM FOR YOU <3

A/N Umpa is umma and appa together

Don't you think this Father/Mother  daughter relationship is goinf to be soooooo SWEEET! I think so .. >.<

 

 

 

                                                                                              PLEASE!

                                                COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE & UPVOTE!!

 

MUCH LOVE,

JOO <3