REVELATION OF A FAKE FREEDOM

In Everything Lies the Unknown

CHAPTER 34

REVELATION OF FAKE A FREEDOM

 

"You're leaving already" Yoona asked as she watched Savannah fixing her make up not that it was making any difference. Savannah still looked beautiful even with no make up on.

 

"Uncle and I went here to take care of some business" Savannah said. She sat on the chair across her bed where Yoona was sitting.

 

She intently stared at Yoona with her legs crossed, smirking from time to time because she knew how uncomfortable Yoona felt by her intense gaze.

 

"Does that mean that you already settle that business?" Yoona asked trying to make a conversation with her but Savannnah unnie only gave her an answer that she could not have a comeback for.

 

Savannah just nonchalantly shrugged her shoulder and like that the conversation had ended.

 

Yoona inwardly sighed. Everything had been awkward between her and Savannah ever since two weeks ago when she went to the club with her friends.

 

After that night, Savannah was nowhere to be seen. She paid no attention to Savannah's disappearance and spent her couple of days with her friends and some nights in Yuri's room.

 

Yoona couldn’t deny how much she enjoyed the sleepover with Yuri especially after that first night, she craved to have Yuri touched her, to make love to her Yuri.

 

On the sixth. day of having no Savannah around, Yoona thought that her unnie went home to the palace. She had not heard anything from her unnie which she found it odd. 

 

She told Yuri about it but Yuri said that she was worrying over nothing which she might be because she knew that Savannah always did whatever she wanted.

 

Thus, she paid no attention anymore and just continue her school life from studying , training and doing some tasks for the school.

 

A week later, Yoona was surprised when she saw her unnie entering her class. Savannah paid no attention to the people inside the classroom and casually walked towards Yoona.

The teacher did not dare to speak  against the princess as he knew that it would mean trouble for him so he just stood in his place looking like he never wanted to be near the tension.

 

Savannah stood in front of the surprised Yoona. She tilted her head looking at the doe eyed girl wondering something.

 

"You look like you're surprise to see me here" Savannah said.

 

Yoona with hanging slightly, composed herself.

 

"I thought you went home already, unnie"

 

Savannah let out a small smile, a bitter smile that Yoona failed to notice but a certain girl never missed to see.

 

Savannah glancing a little to her side to look at the girl who was sitting beside her Yoona and in return ,she was glaring at her like she was warning something to Savannah not to do something stupid.

 

Savannah smirked thinking like she was being challenged. She looked back at Yoona again and grabbed Yoona's hand forcefully making the girl abruptly stood up from her seat as her books and pen fell down.

 

"U-unnie!?"  Yoona called out to Savannah because of surprised pull.

 

Yuri, the girl sitting beside Yoona, became alarmed as she too stood up abruptly ready to attacked Savannah.

 

"Oh, you're "girlfriend" is angry" Savannah playfully said mocking the black pearl.

 

Noticing the change in Savannah's voice and the look she was giving to everyone especially to Yuri.

 

 Yoona knew that she needed to lighten the tension a bit,

 

 Yoona needed Savannah to leave the classroom -away from Yuri.

"Unnie, what's. wrong? Did something happen? I thought you already went home" Yoona said as she was trying to distract her unnie from glaring at Yuri.

 

"And leave you here with this woman ? I dont think so..." Savannah with venom said which Yoona unconsciously stepped back obviously taken aback by the hostility voice.

 

Savannah saw this and immediately composed herself. She smiled at Yoona telling her that it was just a joke but somehow, Yoona thought otherwise.

 

"Come" Savannah said as she pulled Yoonna close to her.

 

"W-wait unnie,  I still have a class" Yoona said trying to gently untagged herself away from the princess' grip.

 

"You can't just take away Yoona like that. Don’t you see you are disturbing our class" Yuri said and she also held Yoona's other hang keeping Yoona from being completely pulled to the princess.

 

Savannah narrowed her eyes at this. Obviously, she did not like Yuri's attitude and action especially, how she touched Yoona like she belonged to her. It was very disrespectful for her.

 

Thinking about it, Savannah was reminded about that night. When she looked over the window and saw her Yoona and Yuri kissing then, disappeared. She knew what happened after that but she was still in denial.

 

 But it would not happen again, and here she was having a purpose to let everyone know how she didn’t like stealing what was hers.

 

"Yoona, tell your friend to let go of you and come with me right now" Savannah said her voice controlled glaringly hard at Yuri.

 

The whole class was now alarmed about what was about to happen, this was the first time to see the princess gets mad over something… no, not something but rather, someone.

 

Knowing how stubborn Yuri was, her friends knew that it would not do any good to Yuri if she was on the princess' bad side.

Sooyoung although intimidated at the princess' presence, took a step forward and placed her hand over Yuri's shoulder silently asking her to back down.

 

Of course, Yuri would not back down but by the pleading look Yoona was giving her, she knew that she had no chance against the situation. They were creating an unwanted attention already.

 

Yoona gently swatted her arm away from Yuri's grip.

 

"Wise choice" Savannah told Yoona. Suddenly, the princess' body guards and the principal entered the room just plainly observing what was happening keeping their head down.

                                             

The princess pulled Yoona as they headed towards the door. Yoona silently wondering what made Savannah became hostile.

 

"Yoona!" she heard her named being called out by Yuri. Yoona saw Yuri's worried eyes who seemed to be reluctant in letting Yoona go with Savannah. Yoona let out a reassuring smille.

 

Flashback ends

 

Yoona sighed again. She did not get why the princess suddenly dragged her out of the room and kept her within eyesight for a couple of days.

 

"Aren't you glad that my father is asking me to go home now? Now, you and Yuri can have all the time you want" Savannah sarcastically said.

 

"Why are you acting so different lately? Ever since, I asked you about me going with my friends that night you seemed to get moody alot?" Yoona asked direct to the point.

 

"And also with that act against Yuri. She has always been good to me so you have nothing to worry about" Yoona continued.

 

Savannah was about to retort when her uncle had entered.

 

"Did I come in a wrong time? "Ji soo asked jokingly.

 

Yoona immediately stood up and bow.

 

Savannah looked at her uncle like it was nothing funny to her.

 

"Can I just be enrolled here with the same class as Yoona?"Savannah asked.

 

Ji. soo motioned Yoona to leave them for a moment and the doe eyed girl gladly do what she was being told.

 

Ji Soo looked at the Princess who was watching Yoona leave.

 

"I heard that Yoona's grades were excellent. She and her friends are on the top candidates for graduation" Ji Soo stated.

 

"What's your point?" Savannah asked curious by her uncle’s statement.

 

He smirked, " You'll find out soon enough and I bet you're not gonna like it"

The princess narrowed her eyes, obviously getting sick of the mind games.

 

"I have warned you before and look at you..you are being played instead of the other way around. Stop being lenient and show you real self to her already"

Savannah looked away confused and she felt hanging.

 

"She's going to hate me" she muttered quietly.

 

"Oh honey...."Ji soo approached her with hand on top of her shoulder for comfort.

 

"You are being hated already. what’s the difference?" Ji soo said seriously.

 

Savannah remained quiet. Ji soo inwardly smiled as he stood up to leave the room but before he leave, he said something, something that he knew he had won.

-----------

Yoona looked over the window watching the students and the professors stood outside the building waiting for the Princess as she bid goodbye to the academy.

 

She then notice the princess standing a few feet behind her.

 

"Your car is here,  unnie" Yoona simply said stating what is obvious.

 

The princess did not bother to rush her way to the car after all, she was the princess.

 

She motioned all the staffs to leave the room so that she and Yoona could be alone.

 

"I dont want to leave" Savannah said watching Yoona.

 

"Why? The king wants you to return the palace. As a princess, there are responsibilities you have to take care of out there" Yoona gently said.

 

"But you will be left here alone and I want to be with you" Savannah said.

 

Yoona felt uncomfortable to her gaze so she looked away leaning on the wall tryinng to be comfortable as much as possible.

 

"You don’t have to worry about me. I have friends here already" Yoona reassured her.

 

Savannah twitched inside. She did not like Yoona not depending to her especially, how she told about her friends.

 

Savannah let out a bitter smile towards Yoona.

 

"That is what I am afraid of Yoona. You having other people other than me when you should only have me nothing more and nothing else" Savannah said as she stepped closer to Yoona.

 

"What are you saying, unnie? I don’t understand you sometimes. Aren’t you happy that I made friends in this school"

 

Savannah looked at her with admiration - a look that she now understood what it meant. It is a look that Yuri gave her when they were about to make love. However, why is it that instead of feeling of having butterflies in the stomach she felt a chill run down at her .

 

"Unnie, don’t make a joke like this" Yoona said trying to push Savannah a little to have some personal distance.

 

Savannah who openly showed what she felt to Yoona finally lashed out as she couldn’t pretend anymore.

Savannah grabbed both of Yoona's wrists and slammed it on the wall. Yoona winced in pain as her hands were trapped both on her sides.

 

"Why is it that you always choose her ? Why is it that you always coming back to that Kwon!!??" Savannah hissed. She then looked over Yoona's bare neck and noticed what seemed to be red marks that were well hidden.

 

Wanting to see fully those red marks, Savannah tried pulling down Yoona's collar but the doe. eyed girl was struggling making her clothes torn in the process.

 

"Unnie stop this" Yoona shouted desperately but it was too late. Her top was torn almost showing her bra on the process.

 

Savannah eyes narrowed at the revelation before her. She then punched the wall almost near to Yoona's face.

 

Yoona felt scared towards the princess for the first time and she did not know what to do. She tried to cover herself with her arms.

 

"Tell me did she touch you ?" Savannah asked although she already knew the answer. She wanted to know Yoona's response.

 

"I love her unnie. I love her more than anything in this world and I don’t see anything bad to this" Yoona answered.

 

"More than me!?" Savannah said as she forced Yoona to look at her straight in the eye.

 

Yoona couldn’t answer Savannah's question properly. Thus, she looked away. The princess then knew what Yoona's answer.

 

"Didn’t I tell you before that I don’t want anyone stealing what is mine?"

Yoona did not answer and just looked at her shocked. She knew what is the princess trying to say but still she couldn’t believe that the princess would treat her the same as those of others. She believed that Savannah was a good natured person but then again, maybe she thought wrong.

 

"Hmph, Uncle is right.  no matter what I do...no matter how good I am to you, you will always betray me like this" the princess said bitterly.

And by that, Yoona knew that nothing would be the same for her and the princess. She knew that the freedom she had was nothing more but a façade because she will always be and forever be someone’s property.

 

‘Time will come that you will be able to choose your own freedom. Fall in love and fight for that love”

 

To be continued.

hi guys ! :D I'm back and as usual, I  have been updating slowly. There are lots of things need to settle before this story ends. So stay tuned.