Young Hearts

In Everything Lies the Unknown

Chapter 19

Young Hearts

 

It was already 4am in the morning. The party has ended three hours ago.

 

When Yoona and Yuri return to the party, it was empty and all that was left were the decorations and empty cups.

 

"! 30 missed calls, my parents and the others must have been looking for me" Yuri said as she checked her phone.

 

Yoona checked her phone too and was glad that there were no messages.

 

Her unnie must have been too busy to notice her gone at the party and must have been asleep by now.

 

"I need to go to the palace now, unnie might come looking for me if I don't come back now" Yoona said to Yuri.

 

Yuri sighed and although she wanted to take Yoona away from that place.

 

She knew that this was not the right time. At least, she was able to make Yoona hers tonight. One careful step at a time.

 

"Alright, I will drive you to the palace. It's late and I want to make sure nothing bad happen to my girlfriend" Yuri said before Yoona could even say no to her.

 

Yoona just nodded and thought that it would be best for her to go with Yuri rather than to walk. The party was held at the end of the capitol an opposite direction to the palace.

 

If Yoona will walk, it will take her 3 hours to get to the palace and the princess might be awake at that time.

 

"But we have to change first, as much as I love seeing you in a dress, I don't want you to get sick because of the cold. Good thing I have extra clothes all the time, you can borrow some of mine"

 

"So, let's go my doe eye princess? " Yuri then asked while grinning as she intertwined her hand with Yoona's.

 

Yoona grinned back and laughed, "Who knew the KWON Yuri would be so cheesy?" she teased mocking Yuri when she first introduced herself to Yoona with arrogance.

 

"Yah! Did you just mock me ?" Yuri pouted.

 

"Did I? I guess it comes naturally to me to say it like that. Couldn't help it" Yoona meronged at her.

 

“I just couldn't help it either. I am just hopelessly romantic and so much in love with you Yoona-ya"Yuri said looking at Yoona lovingly.

 

Yoona blushed so hard that her ears became reddish too. Yuri noticed this and laughed at her.

 

And two changed into casual clothes and drove to the palace teasing each other and planning about the dates they will be having when school starts.

 

Yuri's car then stopped in front of the gate.

 

"Here we are, I guess we will be seeing each other next week" Yuri said as she looked at Yoona beside her looking at her suggestively.

 

"Yeah, and we have to tell the others too about us. I wonder what will be their reaction about us being a couple" Yoona said worrying a little bit.

 

"You don't have to worry. Everything will be alright. Our friends will accept us. I know because that's how awesome they are" Yuri cheerfully said.

 

"I really like it when you are like that" Yoona said.

 

"What "like that"?"Yuri curiously asked.

 

Yoona got closer to her and pinched Yuri's nose. "Being so positive and so bright that nothing could ruin your good mood" Yoona said.

 

"You really are a cute one, yul" she continued. Yuri widened her eyes in shocked hearing Yoona call her Yul and cute just like before.

 

Yoona looked at her curious why Yuri was shocked but what's even more surprising is how Yuri couldn't resist and kissed Yoona passionately inside the car.

 

Yoona returned her kiss and wanting to get closer to Yuri more.

 

 Yoona unbuckled her seatbelt and Yuri do the same but not letting their lips be away each other for a second.

 

As they continue their kiss, Yuri lifted Yoona and she was now sitting in Yuri's lap feeling each other's body as their kisses got more heated.

 

Yuri then kiss Yoona's jaw line, neck and was about to ed her shirt when suddenly, they heard the gate open.

 

Shocked, Yoona jumped out making her hit her heat inside the car.

 

They both looked at each other and laughed at the situation. Yoona then snuggled to Yuri. Yoona could hear Yuri's heart beating wildly and she liked the idea of being the reason for it.

 

After awhile, Yoona decided that she really needs to go home so, she bid goodbye to Yuri and watched the car fades away from her sight before heading inside the palace.

 

Yoona quietly went upstairs and opened the door to their room.

 

When she entered the room, the princess was wide awake looking at the windows with a glass of wine in her hand.

 

Yoona closed the door and the only sound that was heard was a loud thud of the door but still, her unnie did not avert her eyes from the window.

 

Silence. It was an overbearing silence and somehow, Yoona felt frightened for the first time being with the princess alone in a room.

 

The loud thump of her heart right now was different compared to the beating when she was with Yuri.

 

It was different and she knew why.

 

Princess Savannah brought the glass in her hand to her lips and emptied the content of it.

 

She then walked to the bedside table and put the wine glass there.

 

"Do you remember my birthday last year? Last year, you tried to surprise me with a cake that you had baked. Although the cake was hard to chew, we forced ourselves to finish it and the morning after, we found ourselves racing to the bathroom because of that" the princess said reminiscing the birthday celebration she had with Yoona.

 

It was not a fancy birthday party; no visitors from outside of the palace came.

 

 Actually, no one knew about the princess' birthday. The servants did but nothing special happened, king was in another country visiting his people and overlooking things.

 

"Do you Yoona?" The princess asked this time looking at Yoona directly in her eyes.

 

"Yeah, I remember" Yoona said somehow did not get why her unnie brought that topic.

 

"It was the third happiest birthday celebration I have ever had. Do you know why?" Her unnie asked again, this time walking towards Yoona.

 

Savannah put her forehead to Yoona's.

 

Yoona could feel her unnie's hot breath by their closeness.

 

She attempted to take a step back just to get out from the awkward position they were in but Savannah encircle her arm to Yoona's waist to hold her place.

 

Savannah then narrowed her eyes and Yoona saw something flickered in her eyes but it faded away quickly.

 

"Everytime we are this close I can smell my strawberry shampoo to you. And I like it. I really like being this close to you Yoona" Savannah confessed looking at Yoona's eyes and dived herself into Yoona's neck when something unpleasant hit her nose- the smell of lavander.

 

Yoona did not know what to say but she knew that being this close to her unnie was not right because she has a girlfriend now.

 

She must keep her distance from her unnie.

 

"I don't think that we should be doing this. Unnie, I want to tell you that I ha-" Suddenly, Yoona's gaze shifted and felt dizzy.

 

She opened her eyes again and Savannah was now on top of her in the bed in which they were away for 7m awhile ago. She was being teleported by her unnie.

 

"Unnie?" Yoona called somehow uncomfortable in her position.

 

"What?" Savannah asked feigning innocence somehow enjoying the reaction of Yoona.

 

She laughed, “oh, Yoona you are such an innocent girl sometimes. That no matter what I do to you, you will always be the little innocent girl that I knew"

 

"I-I don't understand what you are saying. Unnie, You are acting strange" Yoona said as she put her hands to her unnie's attempting to push her off on top of her.

 

Savannah just smiled and grabbed both Yoona's arms pinning it to her both sides.

 

She then made restriction in Yoona's movement by trapping Yoona's body using her own.

 

Yoona frowned and somehow about to panic.

 

When she was about to protest to her unnie, Savannah kissed her hungrily looking directly in her eyes sending chills into her spine.

 

Then Yoona's eyes looked at the ceiling as if she was hallucinating, all her senses became numb. Her eyes became expressionless and her body became still.

 

She began to relax in Savannah's arms. Savannah smirked and before Yoona succumbed to the world of darkness...

 

"This will teach that person just how powerless she is against me" her unnie said then everything went numb.

 

The next morning...

 

Yoona's POV

 

I woke up and tried to sit up but my body felt pain all over.

 

"Arghh, what just happened?" I thought.

 

I remembered unnie and were standing in our room talking then, all of the sudden everything were a blur.

 

I must be exhausted because of the party. I tried to get up or at least sit on the bed but pain ran through my body.

 

 I yelped, I hear then a chuckling sound.

 

I looked to the source of it and there she was, my unnie, leaning on the doorframe of the bathroom clad only with a towel on her body.

 

 She looked lovely as always, she is just like how I picture a princess to be.

 

I forced myself to sit ignoring the pain. I saw Savannah-unnie smirked, I wondered why.

 

"Wow, you look worn out" She said amused at the pain I felt.

 

"And you look like you're enjoying seeing me like this. I can't even move, let alone get up on this bed" I complained rather bluntly.

 

"Well, I like you this way" she said giggling as she walked towards me.

 

I looked at her like was she serious.

 

"I don't get what's funny about this. What just happened last night? And could you put some clothes on unnie" I said somehow I began to feel the throbbing pain on my head again.

 

I put my hand on my head to massage it hoping to ease the pain not looking at my almost unnie.

 

She then laughed loudly finding out that I looked uncomfortable seeing her in just a towel. What was worst was that the towel was covering her chest and half of her thigh only.

 

Such a short towel to use.”  I thought.

 

She then went towards me and crawled on the bed.

 

I gulped I could almost see her cleavage. "Are you trying to seduce me?" I asked jokingly.

 

"Hahahaha! is it effective?" Savannah laughed and playfully said.

 

"Come on, Yoong. We only have one week to spend together. Next week you'll be away. I will miss you. So, let's make this time the most of it “she continued.

 

"Of course, unnie. We could still hang out. But could you please put on some clothes" I said really distracted.

 

Savannah unnie beamed at me and got up to put some clothes.

 

 She walked to the dressing room and before closing it, she said something that made me confused.

 

"It's not like you haven't seen me before" she said.

 

"Huh?" I could only wonder.

 

Yuri's POV

 

I woke up feeling fresh and bright.

 

As I sat on my bed, flashes of memories flooded my mind.

 

Last night was the moment I have been waiting for.

 

Finally, I was able to tell Yoona how I felt and she returned it favorably to me.

 

I grinned as I remembered how addictive her lips were, how free and willingly Yoona sat on my lap and almost we took it all the way in the car.

 

She never seized to amaze me.

 

I cannot wait to see her next week.

 

This time I'll take her to so many place and maybe, I could ask the principal to let her sleep in our place. That way I could see Yoona everyday.

 

I want to see her and I want to be close to her as much as possible.

 

"Wow, somebody has a good dream last night" my thoughts were interrupted by Jessica.

 

"Well, Good morning to you too blonde" I said teasing her a bit. Her eyes blinked and grinned wildly.

 

"You are really in a good mood today. I hope you will be like this and not the grumpy old Yuri" Jessica said as she flopped down my bed.

 

"I saw Yoona at the party last night" I said to her.

 

"Yoona? As in I'm Yoona? I thought low ranking class are not invited" Jessica asked somewhat surprised. Then, she remembered Yuri looking more like glaring at the princess and her dance partner.

 

"Could it be that Yoona was the one who was dancing with the Princess?" She asked me.

 

I nodded and explained to her that I met Yoona twice during their vacation in Europe.

 

 I also told her how is Yoona connected to the royal family.

 

"Whoa, I never knew that Yoona is under Princess Savannah. That explains why I have a feeling that Yoona is no ordinary slave" Jessica said thoughtfully.

 

"Sica, I love Yoona. I love her so so much" I said confessing my feeling about Yoona.

 

I expected her to be shocked and somewhat surprised about this but instead, it was the opposite. She looked at me with sincerity in her eyes.

 

“I know from the moment I saw your eyes landed on her. I saw how your eyes shine every time you will look at her" she said to me with sincerity then something bothered her as I saw how her eyes changed into worry.

 

"What's wrong?" I asked curiously.

 

"I just thought that it would be really difficult for you to have Yoona. Do you remember just how attracted the princess to her? I could tell especially when she walked towards Yoona that boldly. I'm scared that you will only get hurt at the end" she said to me.

 

"Yoona loves me and not the princess" I simply said to her.

 

"How can you say that? You'll be going against the princess. Don't you know how much in deep trouble are you if you are going to take what's hers" she said which made me snapped because Yoona is not a property to claim but I promise myself that I would tell Jessica slowly everything and I will have to be patient as I know that Jessica is just concerned about my well being.

 

"Because she told me and We are actually a couple now" I said to her.

 

"Wow, if the princess finds out, you will be in deep trouble but minus the whole love rivalry thing. I think You and Yoona suit each other" Jessica said smiling and I know from there that I will get a support from her.

 

"Where is everyone else by the way? How come last night I did not see them?" I asked changing the topic.

 

"They went home. They want to spend their one week with their families" Jessica shrugged.

 

I then curiously looked at her.

 

"How about you? Don't you have a family to visit?" I asked.

 

"Arghh!!, I'm too lazy to move and go home!!"Jessica exclaimed dramatically.

 

I rolled my eyes at her. "You are such a drama queen. Krystal might be looking for you right now. You know she has been bugging me to convince you to come home ever since we are in Europe"

 

"I have already talked to her last night over the phone. She caught a cold so she couldn't attend the party. Too bad you didn't see her last night, you will be shocked at how she and Yoona resembled each other" Jessica said grinning.

 

"Hmph, so that's why you and Yoona get along and close with each other, to the point of almost kissing each other in the living room" Yuri pouted remembering the moment she felt jealous to Jessica when she and Yoona were preparing something for Taeyeon's birthday.

 

"I told you, and will told you many many more times. I see Yoona as a sister nothing more, nothing less. Gosh, you are such a clingy girlfriend and a jealous freak" Jessica said.

 

The moment I hear the word "girlfriend" , I began to smile. Yoona and I are a couple now.

 

I wonder where I will take her on our first official date.

 

Jessica saw me daydreaming again and she rolled her eyes. "I never thought the GREAT Kwon Yuri could be a love sick puppy when it comes to Yoona but then again, It is expected. Yoona looked so hot in a red dress last night" Jessica said her eyes twinkling as she her own lips.

 

"YAH! Stop fantasizing about my Yoona" I said trying to grab her but she got up and ran to the door. She winked at me.

 

" Hahaha , you are so easy to tease Yul. By the way, I'm here to tell you that I will be going home hehehe. You should grab this chance to have a family bonding too" Jessica said as she walked out of the door.

 

I sighed."I wonder what are you doing right now, Yoong?"

 

Normal POV

 

Yoona and Prince Savannah were walking until they were almost out in the palace’s garden and then into the forest like area.  Yoona never explored the estate before and never knew that it could be this big. The outside view was breathtaking.

 

Princess Savannah kept on holding Yoona’s hand and Yoona felt awkward to release her hand from the princess grasp. They strolled around the flowery bushes and she could almost smell the scent of roses and dried leaves from afar. The moment delighted Yoon so much that she was all smiling and looked at the princess. The Princess smiled back as her eyes brightened more.

 

They exchanged some short stories and along the way they would laughed at each other’s jokes. It was a perfect sunny day for them. What could even be more perfect was that they had decided to go picnic at the beautiful lawn surrounded by roses and green trees.

 

“This is so beautiful” Yoona said somewhat awed.

 

“I know. I designed the landscape actually” Princess Savannah said feeling proud at her work.

 

“Really? Since when? How come you did not show me this before?” Yoona asked now curious as to how could her unnie have the time to plan this whole scenery.

 

“I was going to show this to you before but there are things that suddenly came up. So, I did not get the chance” Princess Savannah said as she looked from afar.

 

Yoona wondered when the princess attempted to show this to her but she could not recall.

 

Princess Savannah just smiled and the two had a picnic together.

 

This was how they spent their time together for one week. Just the two of them talking and going to places. Simple things that they both enjoyed and contented.

 

To be continued.

Hello guys ! XD I'm back. Hoping that you like this chapter.

Thank you so much for all the comments and the support guys. Please do continue commenting, upvoting and subscribing. This will probably be not shown in the Normal section in the future so better subscribe.

Let me know what you think. Thanks !