RELATIONSHIP TURMOIL

In Everything Lies the Unknown

CHAPTER 31

RELATIONSHIP TURMOIL

 

Savannah's POV


Morning came and my head aches from the hangover. My body felt like it just wanted to forever stuck in the bed and my laziness get the best of me.

 

 I tried to go back to sleep wishing for my dreamless night to turn into a fairytale dream where I was the protagonist and the story was about me having a happy ending but a person could only long for the thing that I know I never deserve.



I felt the bed shifted a little as if someone was getting up, knowing who I was with me the whole night, I opened my eyes as I watched the person sat up in the bed, yawning and rubbing her head a little-must be the hangover, I thought.


I just looked at her observing her cute actions with me smiling inwardly as I found everything about her to be lovely and cute.

 

She then noticed that I must have been staring at her like a creep because she looked at me with questioning eyes and then it happened - my only beautiful dream in my world that is filled with dreamless state. Yoona's questioning eyes turned into a loving look and slowly her lips stretched into a loving smile as she greeted me.



"Good morning , Savannah unnie"



I smiled in return as I greeted her back. I couldn't have enough of her.

 

I wish my everyday is like today where I watch her looking at me and smiling lovely at me - all for me. But then, I can only hope for it because I clearly remember like it was yesterday how her loving looked became a look that I never wanted to see from her.


"Where are you going?" I asked dumbly as she getting up ready to leave me alone in our bed.



Yoona noticing how dumb I asked her just chuckled.



"Unnie, I'll prepare a breakfast for you and let's eat together before I go to my class"



Remembering that she invited that Kwon girl last night to have breakfast, I smiled at her nodding. She must have forgotten and I intended not to remind her about it.



"Make something delicious alright. I'm Famish" I said.

 

 Yoona laughed a bit by my choice of words. She then went out of the room and made her preparations.

 

I looked at the clock, 8am.One hour left before she went to that girl.I then heard my phone rings and I picked it up from the bedside table. I saw who was calling me.

 


"So how was your little slumber party with your doll?" My uncle said before I greeted him. I rolled my eyes at him for the silly way of checking me out.


"She's not my doll, uncle. Yoona is much more than that" I said.


Uncle Ji Soo laughed loudly over the phone.


"Oh My ,Oh my Savannah, stop being too nice to her. You shouldn't spoil her. A pet tends to go against its master when it did not receive the proper discipline”


"She won't." I said simply. I was fully awake and I got up the bed walking to the other side of the room looking at the veranda at my balcony.

 

"She already did, Savannah. Remember how she introduced you to that childhood friend of yours and told you that she was her girlfriend"


"So, you've heard. I thought you were too busy mingling with those "connections" you have to get" I said.


"Haahaha, you'll benefit from this in the future, my child. So what are you going to do about those two" I heard him asked me with expectations in his voice.


I shrugged and did not say anything. He sighed disappointingly.


"You still haven't learned a thing from what I taught you. Do not be too lenient just because you have her now. The admiral's daughter will steal her away from you if you let your guard down" my uncle warned me.


"I wouldn't let that happen uncle. We've come this far. My hands are already tainted so there's no reason for me to hold back anymore" I said with so much resolve.


"That's the spirit. Soon my child, everything will be put into place" he said and I could feel that he was smirking. I closed my eyes, breathing heavily as I thought of the things I regretted on doing but I could never back down anymore. In this dreamless world, I will create my own dream but in order that, sacrifices must have been made.


"Unnie, the food is ready. Let's eat" Yoona said as she called out to me. I smiled and followed her. There wont be a beautiful dream without having to experience a nightmare.

Normal POV


Ji soo hung up the phone and walked back to his bed where  a woman was lying with only the blanket covering her. She smirked watching the man the whole time he talked to the other line.


"Looks like an interesting conversation with your niece" she said with mischievous glint in her eyes.


Ji Soo chuckled, he sat down on the bed and give her a chaste kiss.


"My favorite child is being a martyr to that girl again" he said as he picked up his shirt on the floor and put it on.
"Well, your princess must have been so in love"


"Hahahah, honey. Love is a superficial feeling that will only weaken you. Have you seen my half brother. He became weak now and I don't want Savannah to be like him " he said.


"So, love is not in your vocabulary huh" the woman raised her eyebrow as she heard it.


He smirked, "I believe in my needs as a man should only be taken by pleasure not by conflicted feelings. Don't worry, you are one of the best among those women I have taken with me"

The woman just rolled her eyes but nonetheless, she could not object as she knew what she's gotten herself into.

The two were silent for awhile then Ji Soo spoke.


"It seems that Savannah won't make a move against that girl and the Admiral's daughter's relationship. Should we be the one to shake up their relationship a bit" Ji soo said as he smirked suggesting to the woman.


"And what are you planning to do?" The woman asked interested in the plan Ji Soo has.


"Well, I trust you will do something interesting. After all you and that Kwon have been an "acquaintance" before" he said.


The woman then smiled wickedly, “well, I kind of miss her. It's been years since we have some fun"
Ji Soo smiled wickedly, "That's my girl" he said proudly as he rewarded the woman a kiss.


Meanwhile...


Classes was about to start and Yoona has yet to come. Yuri wiith her crossed arms leaning in the window of their classroom pretending to be asleep.


"I couldn't believe Yoona was associated with the royal family"


"Have you seen how the princess never took her eyes off to Yoona?"


"They seem so close but Yuri and Yoona are in a relationship right!?"


"Do you think that the princess has an interest with Yoona?"


"Nahhh, I don't think so. The princess will not go down to that kind of level"


"But do you see the way she looked at Yoona and her arms were around Yoon--"


The students gossiping were startled when the fluorescent light above them suddenly exploded.

 

They looked at Yuri who they suspected and a thrilling chill ran down to their bodies as Yuri looked at them deadly. They went to their seats and did not further talk about the princess and Yoona.


"You did not have to destroy the poor light you know, tsk tsk tsk" Sooyoung jokingly as she and Hyoyeon approached her.


"Ooohhhh, someone is in a bad mood" Hyoyeon said.


" Well, I would be grumpy if my girlfriend ditched our breakfast date with some other girl" Sooyoung mindlessly said but Hyoyeon elbowed her looking as if do-you-have-to-rub-it-on-her-face.


Sooyoung looked at Yuri , she saw a bit of hurt but Yuri quickly compose herself as if it didn't affect her.


Sooyoung was about to apologize but the instructor suddenly entered.


"Alright, take your seats class" she said as she walked to her table at the center. Students then went to their respective seats and sat down with their partners.


The door then opened, revealing Yoona who was panting probably from running and trying to get in class on time.
"Well, well.. It's nice for you to join us Ms. I'm. It seems you must have enjoyed the party last night" Hyori sarcastically and jokingly said.


Yoona just mumbled an apology and went to her seat beside Yuri. The students looked at her like a foreign being. Truth to be told as she walked through the school campus, she could hear people gossiping about her and her relationship with Savannah.


She tried to ignore the gossips about her.


"Don't mind those people around you. They don't know nothing about us"Princess Savannah said to her last night.


She then sat beside Yuri, "Hey Yul, Good morning" she greeted but Yuri looked at her briefly then looked outside the window.


"What did I do?" She said cluelessly then there was a crumpled paper thrown at her. She looked at the source of it and saw Hyoyeon telling her to pick it up and read it.


"Ditching you girlfriend for someone else is not cool"


Yoona looked at Hyoyeon questioningly then Hyoyeon eyed her. Then she remembered, face palming herself for forgetting her breakfast date with Yuri especially she was the one who asked her.


Yoona stole a glance at Yuri and she noticed her nonchalant reaction. She knew that Yuri is mad but did not want to show it.


Yoona looked at the instructor and she seemed to be busy writing on the board about god knows what.
She then scooted closer to Yuri and tapped her should but she was ignored. Yoona sighed, she then decided to get a piece of paper and wrote something.


She then slide the paper to Yuri's desk while she pretended to pay attention to the instructor.
Yuri took the paper curiously and opened it to read.


"Sorry. I know. My fault. I'll make it up to you, name it: ______"


Yuri couldn't help but smile and Yoona notice this, she silently grinned. Yuri then wrote something to Yoona and slided back the paper to her side.


Yoona read it.


"You and Me. Tonight ;)"


Yoona blushed at what she read and she looked Yuri like she was unbelievable.
Yuri pretended to be innocent as she handed her second message.


"ert"
Yuri then flicked her forehead.


"I'm just kidding. That's your punishment" she said silently and meronged at Yoona.


Yoona shocked at the sudden flicking of her forehead but smiled widely.
"I love you Yul" she mouthed.


"Well, well what do we have here. Two love birds in their own world" the instructor suddenly appeared in front of their desk.


The two sat straight and the students giggled.


"Please get a room you two. Your sweetness is too distracting" Hyori said as she get back to the class.
"Back to our lesson and I need your undivided attention" she looked briefly at Yoona and Yuri while she smirked.
Yuri and Yoona inwardly smile and pretended to be sorry that they were caught.


"Our lesson for today is all about partnership. Now when I say partnership, I am not referring to the kind of partnership where you kiss and make up"


The students laughed and they practically knew who their instructor was talking about.
Yuri eyed her Hyori unnie warningly and in return, Hyori laughed.


"Alright , seriously. This class will help you to be more familiar to your partners. As a part of this special class, the one you will rely and depend your life the most is your partner. So, you will explore more about what each of you can and cannot do" Hyori explained. She then watched all of her students and noticed one thing.
"Ms Jung, I believe that for this class being in a solo flight will not help you pass. May I ask where your partner is?" Hyori asked.


Jessica shrugged, "I haven't seen her since this morning and she was not answering her phone either”
"I suggest that you go look for her. One cannot survive alone in this world of ours" Hyori said.


Yoona looked at Jessica questioningly and then looked at Yuri wondering what happened. Yuri said that she will tell her during lunch.

Lunch Time ...


"What did I miss last night?" Yoona asked as she sat down and put her food down. Jessica left to look for Tiffany.


"Well, Tiffany saw Taeyeon and Sunny ahmmm...." Sooyoung started.


"Kissing and Tiffany confronted the two of them and it was ugly then , Tiffany running off crying". Hyoyeon continued.


"We don't know the full story but Seohyun told us like that" Yuri said.


"Should we help out and look for Tiffany?" Yoona asked concerned about what happened to her good unnies.
Yuri's phone then vibrated indicating there was a message.


The message came from Jessica.


"I know where Tiffany might go later..."


The message said .Yuri replied, "Where? I'll come with you"


"I'll tell you later, I won't be attending class tell the prof I am not feeling well" Jessica said.
Yoona peeked at Yuri's phone.


"How about Taeyeon unnie and Sunny unnie ? Are we going to look for them also?" Yoona inquired.


"They are at Sunny's office. Taeyeon was looking for Tiffany since last night but Tiffany was nowhere to be found even in her room" Sooyoung said.


Yoona was thinking a bit when she decided to join Yuri later in looking for Tiffany.
"I'll come with you after class" Yoona said to Yuri.


"I don't think that's a good idea. Tiffany might be outside of the academy. And the princess is here, do you think she will let you go outside?" Hyoyeon butted in.


"Well, I'm going to ask for her permission. I just couldn't stay here and do nothing while my friends are out trying to help a fellow friend" Yoona said firmly.


"I'll see what I can do later. I'm sure Savannah unnie will let me go with you" Yoona smiled confidently.


Her friends just looked at each other looking doubtful.


Tayeons Pov


"It seems that analyzing our ceiling is more difficult that I had decipher" Sunny said to me while I looked at the ceiling the whole day.


"Why did you do it?" I asked still srtaring at the ceiling.


"I just helping you out, Tae" she answered perfectly knew what was my question all about.


I rolled my eyes at her, "oh, you've helped a lot in my situation" I sarcastically said finally looking at her.


Sunny just shook her head disappointingly.


"You still don't get it , do you?" Sunny asked.


"What should I get from this situation? Fany is not answering my calls and I couldn't find her at all not even in her own room" Taeyeon said sounding more stressed than usual.


Sunny let out a small smile.


"In order to ignite the fire, someone must first start it"


"That cryptic code again, are you serious?" Tayeon said.


"You'll thank me in the future Tae, trust me" Sumny said. She then got a call and bid goodbye as she was needed in the Laboratory.


When she heard the door closed. Taeyeon closed her eyes still her head raised letting the liquid substance from falling down her face.

Taeyeon was looking for Tiffany when Sunny suddenly grabbed and dragged her to a secluded area.


"What the !? You scared me , Sunny ah" Taeyeon said and Sunny just signaled her to be tone down her voice.


Sunny was on alert as she peeked over the door if someone was coming .


Before Taeyeon could ask what was going on, Sunny suddenly hugged her tightly.


"Wha-what's wrong ?" Taeyeon asked surprised her hands in the air. She did not know if she should hug her back or not.


Sunny then tightly embraced Taeyeon in which made Taeyeonn stand on her toes because of the awkwardness she was feeling.


"This will either end up being good or bad. And it's up to you , how to solve this Taeyeon" Sunny said and before Taeyeon could react , Sunny kissed her with as much passion she could master up.


Taeyeon did not what has gotten to her but she responded on the kiss. Then a light suddenly invaded the dark room, they were in.


Taeyeon looked up and coldness ran up to her spine. There in the door was Tiffany.


What did she feel ? Did she feel disgusted about what she saw? Was she mad at Taeyeon ?


What kind of expression did Tiffany make when she saw them ? Taeyeon did not know because Tiffany did not waste a second to turn around and leave the place.


Taeyeon was about to ran up to her but Sunny caught her arm.


"Tell me ,what are you going to do when you catch up to her ? Are you going to console her again or finally confront her? This little love game of yours is getting long, don't you think! It's either you full make up or break whatever thing you two have" Sunny said seriously at her.


"So, is this one of your lessons to me huh? Stop acting like you knwo everything about me. I never asked you to interfere with my life. So don't" Taeyeon angrily said as she stormed out the dark room feeling used.


Taeyeon was walking fast then she bumped to Seohyun.


"Seohyun ah , I..."Taeyeon stuttered lost for her own words.


"She went outside the hall unnie. You could still catch up" Seohyun said not waiting for what Tayeon will say because she perfectly knew. Taeyeon shot her a grateful look and ran outside not minding the laughter and chattering of the people inside the dining hall.


She ran as if her life depended on it. She then saw Tiffany who was about to get inside her car but before Tiffany fully got inside. Tayeon called out to her.


Tiffany and Taeyeon looked at each other from the distance with the half moon illuminating their beautiful faces.
Tiffany was first the one to look away and before Taeyeon could take a step forward, she felt a wall that stopped her from getting further.


And that wall was the look that Tiffany was giving her. A look of disgust or was it a look of betrayal? She didn't know and she definitely did not want to find out.


Taeyeon could just close her eyes wishing that everything was just a nightmare but when she heard the loud engine of the car speeding uo away from her, she knew that it was her reality.


*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*


Taeyeon almost fell down from where she was sitting because of the loud banging of the door.


*KNOCK KNOCK*


Then it still continued. She stood up but felt the stiffness of her body. She looked at the clock and it was already 6pm. She must have fallen asleep from her where she sat.

 

To be continued.

Hi Guys ! Finally , I've been dying to make an update. A new character was introduced today, what do you think about her role? Next Scene will be outside the academy so be sure to anticipate it :).

Dont forget to subscribe, comment and upvote. Please let me know what you think about the story.