When You and Luhan Sing Together

EXO's One Shots & Scenarios (MOVE TO SCENARIO SHOP)

- When You and Luhan Sing Together- request by YongNa


Shinning morning sun entered the café, you were entering the café. You hummed the song which you heard since your way to café. You walked to the cashier to order your drinks.

“Annyeonghaseyo, what do you want to order?” The girly cashier greeted you.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’ll order Choco and Caramel Frapucino, please.” You smiled to her. She said the cost and you paid to her.

“Please wait for 5 minutes.” She said while smiling. You nodded and chose where you want to sit with your boyfriend.

You keep repeated the song which you heard. Everyday you heard the same song from the same singers, but you didn’t feel bored. Since you had downloaded their full album, only this song which captivated by you. You acquiesce in searching the song’s lyric, download their live performance, practice the correct pronounce of the lyric. You really fall in love with this song.

“Hye Eun?” Someone called your name multiple times, but you still taken along with the song. He back hugged you.

“Oh? Luhan oppa?” You grinned to him while you unplugged your headphone.

“You really love that song, don’t you?” He asked you while he sat on the couch.

“Yeah, I really love this song oppa!” You said proudly to him. The girly cashier brought the drinks which you ordered. You thanked her and she left.

“Uwaa! Caramel frapucino! My favourite!” Luhan’s eyes sparkled when he saw the creamy-sweet drink in front of him. You let out a chuckled, still childish as usual.

“Gomawo Hye Eun-ah!” He hugged you and drank his drink.

“Oppa, can I ask you something?” You asked him. You were really curious about this question.

“What is that?” He stopped drink and looked at you.

“Why is Jong Dae oppa sings this song?” You asked him.

“Jong Dae?” He looked blankly at you. You just nodded.

“Ah, do you mean SM The Ballad?” Finally he connected with your question. You nodded again.

“Molla..(don’t know)” He ended the conversation with drink again his frapucino.

You feel really disappointed toward his answer. You didn’t expect his answer will be like this. You tried to not look disappointed in front of him, so you just drank your drink peacefully.

“So, kaja! (Let’s go!)” He stood up and did some stretching.

“Eodiga? (Where?)” You asked him confusedly. He just smiled then took your hand to his hand and walked out from the café. You still followed him, and didn’t speak anything since you asked him about the ‘SM The Ballad’ thing. Beneath it all, you know his fell so well. Certainly he felt sad and disappointed about the company chose Chen instead of him. Still he didn’t want to show it in front of you. But you’re really curious about the reason. Then, you realized that you already hurt his heart.

“Oppa, mianhae, I didn’t want to hurt your feel with my question.. I..I..” He fixed his gaze to you making you couldn’t continue your words.

“I..I just curious..” You sadly said. He still held your hand and finally both of you arrived at one tall building. You still remember the first time you entered this building with Luhan. Yes, this is the SM Entertainment building.

“Oppa, wae? Why we’re here?” You panickly asked Luhan who very busy with his phone. He stopped in front of the elevator.

“Oppa!” You whined to him, because since from the café he didn’t say a single thing and just smiled, making you think what should you do to him.

“Just see and you must be felt grateful because of your question.” Finally he said something.

The elevator stopped at the 5th floor. Luhan dragged you to some room. He greeted a man who sat in front of a wide control board. You bowed to him and he waved his hand welcomed you.

“Hyung, is all ready?” Luhan asked to the man. The man nodded and showed his thumb to Luhan signaled that everything was ready.

“Gomawoyo Hyung!” He smiled to the man and he dragged you to entered one room with sound-proof wall.

“Opp-” You want to ask him when he put the headphone on your head.

“Seolma! (No way!)” You just looked at Luhan who put the headphone on his ear and checked the microphones.

“Ready?” He asked you.

“For?” You blankly answer him.

“Just see..” He smirked to you. He showed his thumb highly, so that the man could see.

The man pressed some button and you heard the same intro from the headphone.

You looked at Luhan and he just smiled to you.

“Hū xī.. (Breath..)” He started to sing the song which you like the most.

Wǒ yāyì bù zhù sīniànzhe nǐ

(I can’t suppress missing you)

Bō tōngle diànhuà

(I called you)

Xiǎng nǐ duōjiǔ méi jiànguò nǐ

(Thinking of you, how long it’s been since I’ve seen you)

Yuǎn qù de zhìxí yōushāng

(The suffocating sadness)

Yòu xì zài wǒ de xīn shàng

(That was far away is in my heart again)

Dāngchū dì fàngshǒu

(The initial letting go)

Yīgè rén tànxí hòuhuǐ ràng nǐ zǒu

(Sighing by myself, regretting letting you go)

 

He looked at you, ordered you to sing the woman’s part. Firstly you hesitated to sing, but he squeezed your hand assuring you.

Shì túrán xí lái nàgè wènhòu xīn dōu zài chàndǒu

(It was that greeting that came out of nowhere, my heart was trembling)

Jiāojí xīnzhōng dehuà bèi jiāsuǒ

(The words that mixed in my heart are chained)

Xiǎng wèn nǐ nà biān tiānqì nánguò de xīnqíng

(Wanting to ask you about the weather on that side, sorrowful feelings)

Yǐncáng de guānxīn zǎoyǐ bèi lèi kàntòu

(The hidden concern was already seen through by the tears early on)

Zhǐ tīng tīng hūxī zuì hǎo de ānwèi

(Just listen to your breathing, the best comfort)

 

You tried to spell the lyric correctly, since Luhan is ‘originally’ Chinese people so this isn’t a problem at all for him. You looked at him and smiled while singing together the chorus part.

Chùmō nǐ
(Touching you)

Kànzhe wǒ lèi liú de wēnróu

(Look at my tears’ tenderness)

Zhèyàng jìxù huíyì yě bùnéng ānwèi

(If this continues the memories cannot comfort)

Wǒ bù tíng liúlèi céngjīng yuēdìng hǎo

(My tears flow endlessly, we previously agreed)

Rúguǒ fēnshǒu líbié zài bu néng xiāng jiàn

(if we break up, then we cannot meet again)

Shòushāng de shíhou ǒu’ěr yīcì ràng wǒ tīng tīng nǐ hūxī

(When you are hurting, occasionally let me listen to your breathing)

 

You two continued sang the song until the end of the song. You smiled to him and hugged him tightly.

“Now, do you know why the company chose Jong Dae instead of me?” He calmly asked you while breaking the hug.

“Why?” You still hadn’t had the answer of your own question.

“Because, if I sang this song with Zhang Li Yin sunbaenim, you will surely be do not like this song.” He said to you.

“How can I? I like all of your song oppa..” You shyly said to him.

“Really? I just didn’t really like the meaning of this song.” He posed a thinking pose. You just laughed at his answer.

“Wae? This song had a really nice meaning.” You argued with him.

“How can I’m mad in love with you but I sang this sad song?” He smiled to you. You felt that your cheeks were burning red, exactly embarrassed.

“That time I was offered to duet together, but I think of how you feel, so I refused it.” He smiled to you.

“Do you regret it?” You playfully asked him.

“Ani, because now I had a duet with the best singers I've ever met, it’s you, Jung Hye Eun..” He pecked your lips.

“Gomawo oppa ..” You hugged him again and smiled endlessly.