When You and Xiumin Come to Love Each Other, But... (II)

EXO's One Shots & Scenarios (MOVE TO SCENARIO SHOP)

- When You and Xiumin Come to Love Each Other, But... (II)- request by HyinHyang


Make-up, check. Hair-do, check. Stage costum, check. Microphone, check. The stage, check. All of the preparation was ready and the showcase would be started in 15 minutes. The fans already entered the venue since 3 hours ago.

“Okay guys, the showcase will be starting in 15 minutes. Please give and do the best for fans, I really trust all of you.” Their manager said.

“And, Lee Soo Man seongsaenim will be looking your stages, so please do the best!” He cheered everyone. The members shouted a ‘yes’ and prayed together. As the last touch, Xiumin gave you a really sweet smile and you mouthing a ‘fighting’ sign as the strength for him. You really love this boy.

The showcase started for two hours ago. You were amazed by their performance. Since one and a half hours ago, you stood up at the stage’s front looking at their performance. And the almighty Lee Soo Man already sat at the VVIP sit since the first time.

“Yeoreobun, can I take your attention for 10 minutes?” Xiumin asked the fans.

“Nae!!!” The fans shouted happily, hoping for the extra performance.

“Can all of you see, our coordi noona..” He pointed at you. The cameramen shot you and your face showed widely in the screen behind them.

“I want to say that, I really like you Yong Eun Mi-sshi! Since that accident, I really, really fell for you!” He said to you.

“Do you want to be my ‘official’ girlfriend?” He asked and the fans were rejecting by saying a loud ‘no’.

He didn’t say anything again, he came down from the stage and approaching you. You was really shocked by his suddenly confession and couldn’t said anything.

“Do you love me too?” He pleaded with his small yet sweet eyes. You couldn’t do anything beside nodded happily. He smiled widely and hugged you tight. The member applause again and the fans followed meanwhile they didn’t accept the reality that their Xiumin already had a girlfriend now. But, only one person who didn’t happy looking at the sweet moment there. He decided to leave the VVIP place and went straight to the backstage. And with the hugs, the showcase ended.

“Why you do it? It must be really embarrassing you know!” You whined to Xiumin who still hold your cold-sweaty hand.

“I really didn’t mind to do it again for you..” He said playfully. You hit his shoulder playfully and laughed. But your laugh both stopped after you two looked at the person at the door’s front. Yes, that was the manager. And his face showed the discomfort one. He pointed at the door signaling the both of you must enter the room quickly. You looked at Xiumin and he assured you that everything will be okay. You two entered the room with an anxious heart.

“Annyeonghaseyo Seongsaenim..” You both bowed. He didn’t say anything but keep sticking with his pocker-face.

“Kim Min Seok, I chose you to be a singer, not to be a drama player!” He said with low voice. It showing that he was really mad right now.

“Do you realized what do you do there?!” He started to yell.

“Joesong habnida..” The culprit bowed again.

“I didn’t want to know how you two can love each other. The one which I always said is NEVER fall in love with anyone else if you still want to be work here, in my company. My company can’t accept any reason and please stick to the contract!” He threatened them. Then, he left them in the room.

You didn’t know this will be happen. You’re sobbing quietly after hearing the threat. Xiumin hug you tight and patted your back.

“It’s okay.. I’ll try to persuade him.. We still can continue our relationship..” He said and smiled to you. You nodded and he kissed your lips as the sign that everything will be okay.