When You Suprised Kai at His Birthday

EXO's One Shots & Scenarios (MOVE TO SCENARIO SHOP)

- When You Suprised Kai at His Birthday - request by Author :p

(This is my gift for you Jong In oppa, saengil chukhae!)


You were sat on the airport’s waiting room waiting for your 3 years boyfriend’s message. Today is his birthday, as a good, nice, and kind girlfriend you wanted to call him, congratulate him on his 21 birthday.

            From : Jongin-ie

            I already finished the performance. Can you call me now?

You chuckled after reading his message. You decide to call him.

” Yeoboseyo?” He asked.

“Jong In-ie!” You shouted happily.

“Hye Rin-ie!” He shouted back then laughed.

“Neo eodiya?” You asked him again while looking at your watch, 30 minutes to depart.

“Now, I and the members are going home. We had a mini celebration since today is my birthday.” He emphasized the ‘today is my birthday’ words.

“Ara.. I called you because of that..” You said.

“Yeah, you must congratulate me..” He laughed.

“Saengil chukhae uri lovely Jong In, wish you all the best honey. Stay healthy and keep lovely!” You congratulated him.

“Gomawo Hye Rin-ie..” He sadly said.

“Wae? You don’t like my wishes?” You confusedly asked.

“Ani..” He chuckled.

“And, what do you want for your gift? Do you want Japan’s kimono? Food? Or else?” You asked him. Yes, due to your study, you must go to Japan to continue your study as your parent request. So, you and Kai endure a LDR, long distance relationship. Firstly you were hesitant, but for the sake of love and Kai, you tried this method and luckily it works for these 3 years.

“You..” He desperately said.

“Huh? Me?” You were confused with his answer.

“I just want you.. Can you come back? You haven’t gone back to Korea for 3 years baby..” He pathetically said.

“Jong In-ie, I hope I can go back to Korea now. But the time isn’t allowed me to go back. Mianhae baby..” You sadly said. You hoped that he could eat your lies.

“I-it’s okay.. At least you still remember my birthday, and still call me. Gomawo baby!” he kissed the phone. You heard the disappointment at his voice, you just laughed at his attitude.

“You just celebrate with the members?” You asked him. You already know that he is the EXO’s member. You shocked first, but you knew that he is a good dancer and rapper, so you agreed with his decision to enter the boyband. You also close with some of them, the EXO’s member.

“Yeah, I think so. Do you want to follow?” He happily asked. You startled at his word, was he know that you flew back to Korea just for his birthday? Please, don’t be!

“As I wish..” You crunchily laughed.

“Pity us, we don’t have Japan tour in this near time..” He answered then laughed.

“Okay, now I have to go to the grocery for buying some foods, annyeong Jong In-nie..” You bid your goodbye.

“Annyeong Hye Rin-ie. Saranghae!” He shouted.

“Nado..” You ended the call. And you went to the departure to flew back to Korea.

 

At Korea

You arrived at Korea safely and quickly took a cab.

“Ahjussi, can you drive me to a bakery nearby?” You asked the cab driver. He nodded and drove you to the nearby bakery.

The cab stopped and you said to the driver to wait you because you just want to buy a cake for Jong In. You entered the bakery and search for a simple yet yummy cake for him. After 5 minutes hunting for the cake, you decide to buy a rainbow cake and buy some candles. You paid and brought the cake back to the cab.

“Ahjussi, can you drive me here?” You handed him a paper with the member dorm’s address. He nodded and drove you to the place.

You reached the place and paid the driver. You took out your cake and your suitcase to the front door. You nervously stood up at the front door and fixed your clothes. You knocked the door and wait patiently for the person coming up. And the door opened, a blonde-hair boy greeted you.

“Excuse me, is this EXO’s dorm?” You asked him.

“Nae, may I know who are you?” He asked back while looking at you carefully.

“Oh Sehun! Do you forget me?” You asked him. Yeah, you close with this boy, Se Hun whose Kai’s friend.

“Hye Rin?” He asked again. You nodded at him.

“Hye Rin-ah!!!” He shouted happily. But you closed his mouth with your hand.

“Your volume, Sehun! Is Jong In there?” You looked inside the dorm. You took off your hand from Se Hun’s mouth.

“Yeah, he is taking a bath now. Come in!” He let you in and leaded you to the living room.

You followed him and met the 10 other boys who looking at you strangely.

“Hyungs, she is Shin Hye Rin, Kkamjong-ie’s girlfriend.” He introduced you to the others. you bowed to them and introduced your self.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Shin Hye Rin ibnida. Nice to meet you all.” You smiled to them and they smiled back to you. After the short introduction, they back to their activity.

“Sehun-ie, can you help me?” You asked him. He nodded and helped you.

After you prepared the cake and the candles, you got out from the house while bringing the cake. This is a part from the plan. You stood nervously at the front door, again. Then you felt that your phone vibrated, you took it and read the message.

            From : Oh Sehun

            Kai is already done. We gonna sing the birthday song and you knock the door, okay?

You replied the message and stood again while carry back the cake. Not long, you heard they sang the birthday song happily. And you decide to knock the door. You nervously waited and the door opened. There’s Se Hun, again. He winked to you and gave you a ‘fighting’ sign. You exhaled and went inside the dorm.

“Who’s there Se Hu-“ You heard Kai’s voice and finally you two met.

“Hy-Hye Rin..” He shocked after looking at you.

“Saengil chuk ha ham ni da, Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da, Sarang ha neun Jong In-ie, Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da..” You finished sing the birthday song and put the cake in front of his face.

He just looked blankly at your face then at your cake. You laughed at his blank face. And then he looked at your face again.

“You don’t want to blow the candle?” You asked him. He followed what you said and the rest member clapped their hands.

“Wae.. you.. the cake.. here..” He slowly asked. You put the cake down at the table.

“Wae? You don’t like it? Okay, I’ll go back to Japan..” You frowned at his statement.

“Hajima..” Suddenly he hugged you so tight until you couldn’t breath.

“Yah! Kim Jong In! I can’t breath!” You said to him. He broke the hug and looked at your eyes deeply.

“Gomawo for the cake..” He flashed his gummy-smile to you. God, how long you miss his smile.

“Gomawo for the surprise..” He kissed your forehead.

“And gomawo for come back here..” He finished his speech with kissing your lips.

You two shyly smiled because you’re forgot that the other member were there, looking you two took down the yearning for 3 years not meet each other. He just rubbed his back neck, and smiled to the other member.

“Let enjoy the party!” He shouted happily and all of you enjoyed the whole party.