When Baek Hyun Confess to You, His Best Friend

EXO's One Shots & Scenarios (MOVE TO SCENARIO SHOP)

- When Baek Hyun Confess to You, His Best Friend - request by crdi94


You were cleaning your apartment since today is Saturday, so it’s time to cleaning! You took the broom and started to sweep the floor. After it, you took the mop and started to mop the floor. Beep! You heard that your phone ring, someone sent you a message.

            From : Baek-bacon

            I’ll be there @7, I’ll bring some food, after this recording. Don’t dare to go anywhere!  ㅋㅋㅋ

You smiled after read your best friend’s message. You quickly typed the reply and sent it.

            To : Baek-bacon

            Alright! Now I’m cleaning the house. See ya!

You put your phone at the table and continue to cleaning your house. After 1 hour cleaning the house, you sat down on the couch. You felt really tired, and you decide to take a bath. You entered the bathroom and took a long warm bath for relaxing your body. After you done, you wore some shirt and shorts. Even though Baek Hyun here, you still wore something comfortable because he already knew your comfy-style. You looked at the clock, 7PM, the right time Baek Hyun to come. Not long, you heard the front door’s bell rang. You got out from your room and opened the door.

“Hey Baek-“ You greeted him happily but frowned after you see his face.

“What happened Baek? Are you okay?” you touched his face. He just overstepped you and put the food on the dining table. He sat on the couch while daydreaming.

“Baek Hyun?” you asked him once again. He didn’t pay attention to you.

“Byun Baek Hyun!!!” you shouted in front of his face. Maybe you spurted to him too, because of your high-pitched scream.

“Huh?” He looked dazed. You angrily left him to prepare the food. You put the food on the plate then set the plate on the dining table.

“Do you already finish cleaning the house?” He asked you dazedly and sat on the dining chair.

“Since this afternoon, Baek.” You sighed loudly and put the bowl in front of him.

“Now, would you mind to tell me what happened to you?” You asked him with your mouth full of food. He just ate his dinner silently. You pouted and put your chopstick down.

“Wae? Why you stopped eat?” He asked while looking at you.

“You’re so strange Baek.” You said while fold your hands together in front of your chest.

“I.. I just had some problem..” He finally spit the bean. You softened after heard his matter.

“What kind of problem? You always can tell me Baek..” You said while patting his hand.

“I want to tell you.. But, I don’t know how..” He looked sad.

“Aigoo Baek Hyun.. You can tell me anything in everything ways..” You smiled to him. He smiled back to you.

“You know, that I had a friend, a girl..” He blushed.

“Emm, then?” You asked again.

“This girl is very special for me..” He placing the rice and kimchi in to his mouth and chew it slowly.

“Every time I happy, I always share it with her..” He ate again the rice.

“Every time I got bad time, she always be there for me..” He ate the bulgogi which he brought a while ago.

“And then?” You stopped eat and put your elbow on the table, then you rest your chin on it.

“I know that I shouldn’t do this..” He sadly said.

“Do what?” You grew impatient.

“Do that..” His answer hung you up, then he relaxly drank the water. His playful side never left him, you thought.

“Oh Bacon! Please be serious!” you warned him.

“I shouldn’t do that.. But I already do..” he looked deep into your eyes.

“You, what?! What do you do to her?!” you shocked and started to imagining what happened to that girl.

“Tsk, do you think I’m a bad person?” he mocked you.

“If you didn’t do anything bad to that girl, so what do you do?” you asked him seriously.

“I.. I’m..” he paused for a while. You anxiously looked at him.

“I-I’m falling in love with her..” He looked down. You shocked, and then hold his hand.

“It’s okay Baek. Every people reserve the right to falling in love, even if it you. You still a person, right?” You explained to him.

“But..” he didn’t answer your question.

“But what?” you looked at him.

“I don’t think she will be love me too. She must be consider it as a joke.” He said pessimistically.

“Yah! Since when you be this pathetic?” You exhaled loudly. Because of this ‘pessimist yet pathetic’ friend of yours, you became thirsty. You took your glass and drank the water.

“But, I love you Eun Ki-ah..” He bluntly said. You choke your water due to Baek Hyun’s sudden confession. You keep on coughed until Baek Hyun came to you and slapped your back smoothly.

“Igebwoya! Are you kidding me?!” You angrily shouted to him, and coughed again.

“See? Am I right? You must be thinking that I’m joking right now..” He sighed. You just stay silent.

“I’m serious Eun Ki. I had falling in love with you!” He shouted back. And suddenly he hugged you tightly.

“I already know this will be happened. I’m afraid with your reaction. I’m afraid that you didn’t love me too..” His tears were rolling down from his eye.

”Yah, uljima..” You hugged him back. You didn’t know what to say in this situation. He broke the hug and looked deeply into your eyes.

“Eun Ki-ah, I love you, do you love me? Do you want to be my girlfriend?” He confessed again twice for today. You just look at him innocently and then you laughed hard.

“Wae.. Why you laugh..” He innocently looked back at you.

“You’re so funny!” You laughed again. His face changed into a sad one. You his smooth right cheek and smiled.

“Honestly, I didn’t want to break our best friend relationship. But, looking at your sincerity..” You paused and inhaled deeply.

“I-I’ll try Baek..” You opened your eyes and see that his smile is brighter than before.

“Thank you Eun Ki for your chance. I’ll never disappointed you..” He hugged you and kissed your lips sweetly.