When You and Tao Play Like Kids

EXO's One Shots & Scenarios (MOVE TO SCENARIO SHOP)

- When You and Tao Play Like Kids - request by HyinHyang


You were on your way to your boyfriend’s dorm, EXO’s Tao. You and he were dating for 2 years. You two were Chinese people. You were born from half Chinese-Korean parent. And you met him beside your home in China. Yes! He was your neighbor. Since young, you and he played together. And when you were grown up, you and Tao decide to date. Then, Tao chose his path as the entertainer, and you as the regular college student. You followed your sister with her husband to Korea, and took your college there.

“Jung Won-ah!” You called your 4 years nephew. He just tilted his head to you.

“Let’s go.. We gonna go to Tao gege’s house!” You told him. His eyes showed some excitement and gave you his hand. You held his hand to his bedroom and you prepared him with some warm clothes since these days were very cold.

“You’re ready?” You asked him again. He smiled and held your hand. You both got out from the house and rode the bus to Tao’s dorm. After 10 minutes, you got down from the bus. Distance between the stopping places for bus with Tao’s dorm only 1km. So you and Jung Won decided to walk until Tao’s dorm.

“Jung Won-ah, are you hungry?” You asked him. You remembered that he hadn’t eaten his lunch.

“Aniyo..” He shook his head and walked ahead. You just sighed, recalled the moment when Jung Won fell sick because he too busy playing and you forget to give him his lunch.

“Jinjja? If you really hungry, you can say it and we will stop to buy some food..” You squatted down and caressed his chubby-cheek.

“I’m not hungry, jie..” He said while looking into your eyes. Why he called you jie? Jiě jie is the same meaning with noona in Korean. Because you still young, you didn’t want to be called aunty or anything else. So, you taught him to call you Jiě jie/noona.

“Okay, if you hungry you can tell me, eo?” You told him. He nodded and both of you walked until you reach Tao’s dorm front door. You knocked the door and waited for the people open the door for you two.

“Oh? Yi Mei?” EXO’s leader, Su Ho, opened the door and greeted you.

“Annyeong oppa..” You waved your hand to him. You looked at Jung Won who still dazed with the presence of Su Ho.

“Annyeonghaseyo Su Ho hyung!” Jung Won greeted and bowed immediately.

“Annyeong Jung Won-ah!” He patted the kid’s hair and let them in.

“I’m sorry about the condition, it’s really a mess..” Su Ho said to you while sheepishly laughed when you entered the living room.

“Gwaenchana oppa, let me help you to clean these up..” You said to him.

“Aaa! Jung Won-ah!!!” You heard someone shouted. He ran to you and hugged your nephew. This childish person, you thought.

“Annyeonghaseyo Tao gege..” Jung Won giggled. You giggled too looking at their attitude, especially Tao.

“You’re not going to greet me?” You pouted to him. He laughed when you pouted.

“So, you just greet and hug Jung Won-ie?” You stomped your feet at the ground. He laughed hard and hugged you. You smiled and hugged back him.

“So, what we gonna do today?” Tao asked you, Jung Won, and Su Ho too, since he was already there.

“We gonna clean these mess up Tao. Don’t you dare to escape..” Su Ho told Tao in joking tone.

“Ah hyung. You clean these up with the other, please. I want to play with Jung Won-ie..” He pouted.

“Tao!” You glared at him, and he just laughed while rubbing his back neck.

“Oh, are you already eat lunch?” He squatted down and asked Jung Won.

“Hái méi yǒu ge.. (I hadn’t..)” He said to Tao.

“Wèi shén me? (Why?)” Tao asked him again.

“Yínwèi wǒ yaò gēn gēge hé jiějie yíqǐ chī wǔfàn.. (Because I want to eat lunch together with gege and jiejie..)” He innocently said. You were touched at his answer.

“Emm, guys? Do you mid to tell me what is Jung Won said?” Su Ho’s question interrupted your emotional feeling.

“He said that he want to eat his lunch with me and Tao, oppa.” You laughed after explaining to him.

“Ah, Jung Won-ie is a really nice kid..” He patted again his hair. Jung Won just smiled to Su Ho.

“Okay, since Jung Won hadn’t eaten his lunch, how about we go out to eat?” Tao asked you.

“Su Ho oppa?” You asked Tao how about Su Ho.

“Hyung already ate his lunch.” Tao laughed at his hyung.

“You three can go now, I already ate my lunch.” Su Ho said to you. Finally, you, Tao, and Jung Won went out to search some foods to eat.

“Gege, are we be able to eat that?” Jung Won asked Tao. Tao looked at his pointed finger.

“You want to eat Bibimbap? (Like a sushi in Japan)” Tao asked back. Jung Won happily nodded his head. You three went to the Bibimbap restaurant and ate there.

After ate your lunch, you three went back to EXO’s dorm. You remembered you already promised to Su Ho that you want to help him to clean the dorm. You were holding hands with Jung Won in the center until you reach the dorm’s door.

“Su Ho oppa, let me help you!” You shouted to Su Ho who washed the dirty dishes in the kitchen. He shouted a yes and went back to his work.

“Tao, since you didn’t want to help us to cleaning up, please keep an eye to Jung Won.” You ordered to Tao.

“Jung Won-ah, you play with Tao gege, eo?” You told him and went to the kitchen to help Su Ho.

“Jung Won-ie, how about we help Yi Mei jiejie?” Tao asked Jung Won who played with Tao’s phone. He looked up from Tao’s phone and nodded. Tao were holding his hand and went to kitchen to help you.

“Yi Mei jiejie!” You heard Jung Won shouted your name. You looked at your back and you found Tao and Jung Won with mop and feather duster on their hand.

“What are you two doing?” You confusedly asked.

“We want to help you jie..” Jung Won happily said to you. You smiled at his answer.

“You can clean the living room, if you don’t mind..” Su Ho told you. You nodded and them to the living room.

You and Tao scanned the room. It was really a mess. Shoes everywhere, the magazine everywhere, and everything weren’t in their place. You squatted to Jung Won’s eyes level.

“How about we play a game? The game’s name is Find The Right Couple. You must pair the twelve shoes correctly, and arrange them into the rack, if you can do it, you are the winner.” You told him. He nodded happily and Tao nodded as well.

You tried to pairing the shoes. Twelve shoes wasn’t a little amount. You confusedly took the right shoe and looking for the left. You occasionally looked at Jung Won and Tao who enjoying the game. Then you continued concern with the shoes game.

“Done!!” You heard Jung Won shouted after the 30 minutes searching the right couple for the shoes. You looked at his work and clapped your hands praised Jung Won’s hard work.

“Woaa~ Uri Jung Won-ie is a really nice kid, isn’t it Tao?” You winked your eye at him.

“Ne, uri Jung Won-ie is jjang!” He patted the kid’s hair then smiled to him.

“So the winner is Jung Won! Please applause..” You proclaimed the winner.

“How about we play the other game?” Tao said to you and Jung Won. Both of you happily nodded and followed him to play the next cleaning game.