When Luhan and You Date in Noraebang (Karaoke)

EXO's One Shots & Scenarios (MOVE TO SCENARIO SHOP)

- When Luhan and You Date in Noraebang (Karaoke) - request by lianinfinite


You sat at the couch while watching the television. You’re waiting for today, the date with your famous boyfriend, Luhan. You were switching channel, and suddenly the channel showing EXO’s performing. You looked at Luhan, he looked so handsome. Of course, he is an artist. You glanced at the clock, 7PM. You stood up quickly and dressed yourself while listening to the song. You put your flowery dress and light make-up, looked at the mirror proudly, you turned off the television and walked out from your apartment. You took a bus from your apartment to the station TV, the place when you and Luhan will met. After 15 minutes, you already arrived at the station TV. You were greeted by the huge EXO’s fans at the in and outside of the studio. You waited Luhan at the waiting room. You walked back and forth, but they didn’t come. You looked at your watch, already 9PM. When the performance end? You deeply thought as the door burst opened.

“Aigoo.. I’m so tir-” one of them said loudly and looked at you.

“Oh! Annyeong oppas..” you waved your hand. They smiled to you.

Not long, your prince finally came. He grinned widely while looking at you.

“Are you waited for a long time?” he said and hugged you.

“Nope. I already waiting for exact 2 hours oppa..” I chuckled and broke the hug.

“Mianhae.. I didn’t know that the fans will be make us sing 2 songs again..” he looked sad.

“It’s okay. Now, we can spent our time..” I smiled and held his hand. We bid our goodbye to the others and went out from the exit door because the fans still at the station’s outside.

“Now.. Where we gonna go?” he asked while walking side by side. He was holding your hand and kept them into his long coat side pocket.

“Emm.. Since now already 9.45PM, the mall is already prepare to close. The park, is dark. And where we gonna go oppa?” You looked at him innocently. Not answering your question, he pulled you to the side walk. You entered one building, little bit dark. You arrived at one long passage which had many doors. He opened one of the doors, and there had a LCD TV, a couch, a table, many microphones, and some remote.

“Noraebang (Karaoke)?” you asked him.

“Yeah.. Wae? Don’t you like it?” he smiled to you. You just stay silent while smiling to him. You both sat on the couch and he took the remote.

“Let me see..” he press some button on it, and the television . He search and search for the songs.

“Ja! Since I’m the singer, let me entertain you my princess..” he grinned widely. You just chuckled, mocking him with his over-confidence self. But you couldn’t deny that you missed him which already missing for a long time as the EXO’s schedule keeping him busy all the time.

“Now, this is song for you my princess. Into your world, EXO-K..” he said and start to sing.

Machi amugeotdo moreuneun airo geureoke
Dashi taeeonan sungan gachi
Jamshi kkumilkkabwa han beon deo nun gamatda tteo boni
Yeokshi neomu ganjeolhaetdeon ne ape gidohadeut seo isseo

yeah, dan han beonman ne yeopeseo
Bareul matchwo georeo bogopa han beon,
Ttak han beon manyo

Neoui sesangeuro yeah, yeorin barameul tago, yeah
Ne gyeoteuro eodieseo wannyago
Haemarkge mutneun nege bimirira malhaesseo
Manyang idaero hamkke georeumyeon
Eodideun cheongugilteni

Mikael boda neon naege nunbusin jonjae
Gamhi nuga neoreul geoyeokhae naega yongseoreul an hae
Eden geu gose bareul deurin taechoui geu cheoreom maeil
Neo hanaman hyanghamyeo maeumeuro mideumyeo

Aju jageun geoshirado neol himdeulge haji motage
Hangsang jikigo shipeo I’m eternally love

Neoui suhojaro jeo geosen barameul makgo
Ne pyeoneuro modu da deungeul dollyeodo
Hime gyeoun eoneu nal ne nunmureul dakka jul
Geureon han saram doel su itdamyeon
Eodideun cheongugilteni

Neol saranghage dwaebeorin nan ije deo isang
Doragal goshi eobseoyo nalgaereul geodwogasyeotjyo (oh no)
Yeongwonhan sarmeul irheotdaedo haengbokhan iyu
Naui yeongwon ijen geudaeinikka eternally love

Neoui sesangeuro yeorin barameul tago, yeah
Ne gyeoteuro eodieseo wannyago, from you
Haemarkge mutneun oh nege bimirira malhaesseo, oh
Manyang idaero hamkke georeumyeon
Eodideun cheongugilteni

 

He finished singing and went in front of you. He kneeled down and held your hands.

“I’m sorry I can’t take you in a proper place.. I’m  sorry I can’t ont-“ you didn’t let him finish his words. You hugged him tightly while patting his back.

“It’s okay. As long as you beside me,  everything will be alright oppa..” you assured him.

“Thank you for understanding me. I promise you I’ll be the best boyfriend ever!” he kissed your forehead and your lips sweetly.