Chapter 2

My Next Door Neighbor

 Gikwang arrived at his parent house and sat comfortable in the living room with his legs resting on the table that was infront of him. His eomma came down running from the stairs yelling Gikwang's name. Gikwang stood up and waited for his Eomma. 

"Eomma...seriously. I'm not a old anymore. Where's abeoji?" He asked his mom. His mom let go of Gikwang and said," Like always. Work. He wants you to go to the company. " Gikwang rolled his eyes and sighed and say back down with his arms spread out on the couches. 

 " Have you been partying lately? If you are, Stop it. You need to go work at your father's company and take over." His Eomma nagged. Gikwang stood up and said,"Arasso Eomma." Gikwang left their house and drove to his father company. 

" CEO Lee...Your son is here." His father secretary came in and told Gikwang's father. Still writing some paperworks, Mr.Lee  told them to let Gikwnag come in. The secretary left the room and went downstair and told Gikwang. 

Gikwang followed the secretary to his father room. The secretary open the door and Gikwang went into the office."Annyeong... Abeoji."  Gikwang said as she stood infront of his father with his hand inside his pockets.  His father put his own down and liked at Gikwang and said," Gikwang...how's life." 

Gikwang looked  at the floor for a moment and replied," It's Fine with the help of Eomma. " His father is still not satisfied with Gikwang attitude and his responsibly as a 24  year old. " How much have Eomma been helping you." His father asked as he picked up his pen and starting doing paperworks again. Gikwang hesitated for a while and said," A Thousand a month. Why. "  

 His father couldn't believe that his wife would give Gikwang a thousand month. " I'll talk to eomma when I get home." His father said not wanting to continue the conversation with Gikwang. Gikwang stood there for a while and said," Well...I'm going. Take Care Abeoji." Gikwnag bowed his head down and left the office. Gikwang his engine and drove back to his house. 

Min and Ailee was happy that they were working next to each other as director and Min was able to spend time with her Best friend. "I'll be right back Min. " Ailee told Min as she got up and went to go copy some paper. Min nodded and went back to work until Junhyung texted her. 

From Junhyung: Hey Min! I wanna come see you new house. Let Me come over at Least.

Min laughed at his text and texted back:Wait Till I get off of work then I'll tell you the address of my new house.

From Junghyung: No! That's too long to wait. Tell me right now...please. ...Please Min.

From Min: No...Stop being a baby and wait. It's just couple of more hours till I get off. Be patient. Bye Junhyung I have to go.

Min put her phone down and went back working. Ailee came back with more copies of the paperwork. "Min...guess what. You never showed me your new house. " Ailee said as she came and sat down. Min smiled and said," You and Junhyung must have something in common asking me question. I'll show you my new house when we get off of work. " Ailee nodded and the two ladies went back to work. 

Gikwang arrived at his house and went to his room and took off his grey sweater reveling his six packs and his muscular body. He called Yoseob that he having a party tonight. " I asked that earlier when I was over there. But I'll be there. I'll tell Junhyung to come too. Want me to buy beer." Yoseob said over the phone to Gikwang. "Yea...Thanks Bro. I'll call you later. Oh yeah tell Junhyung to buy food." Gikwang told Yoseob. Gikwang threw his phone on his bed and went to the living room and watch tv and are food.

  Min and Ailee both got off of work and headed toward Min's complex apartment. "Is Junhyung coming over." Ailee asked as she drove. "I just texted him right now that I going home and gave him my address." Min said to Ailee as she finished her text to Junhyung. Ailee nodded her head and said,"Min-ah...I think it's the time where you need a relationship." Min looked at Ailee all weird and said,"You must be out of your mind, Ailee. I don't want to deal with that yet. I just want to be single and have a easy life not stressing out. " Ailee laughed ,"Min! You're so funny! Arasso, next time we'll talk about this." 

 Ailee entered the parking garage next to Min's complex apartment and parked her car. Min and Ailee head toward the building and up to Min's apartment. Junhyung who was driving to Min's complex saw that Min's address looks so familiar to him. Before he could know why the address looks so familiar , he arrived at Min's apartment building. * I swear... The building and the address looks so familiar. Why can't I remember?*    

Junhyung went up the building and toward Min's apartment. He scratch his head trying to remember why the building and the area looks so familiar. He reach Min's apartment door and ringed the doorbell. Min and Ailee were taking about random stuff until the doorbell ranged. Min got up and saw it was Junhyung who was waiting outside. "Junhyung! I welcome you to my apartment." Min yelled out in excitement as she greeted Junhyung at the door. Junhyung pushed Min head with his index finger And made way inside Min's apartment. "Hey Ailee!" Junhyung greeted Ailee as he saw her sitting on the couches in the living room. "Wow! Min your apartment is amazing after how many years of saving and hardworking." Junhyung told Min as he looked around Min's apartment.

* Buzz~~ Buzz~~* Junhyung phone vibrated and he saw it was Yoseob who texted him. 

From Yoseob: Aye Bro...Gikwang having a party tonight again, are you going to come? If you are , he wants you to buy food. 

"That Stupid Gikwang always having party." Junhyung said aloud to himself making Min and Ailee look over at him. He realized that he said that out loud and looked at them and smiled. 

From Junhyung: Again! Tsk Tsk...I'll come for a little bit and I'll buy the food. Tell him to stop having parties every night.

"Last night  was the worse night ever. This stupid neighbor had a party and had had his or her volume up. So I called wrote a note down and taped on the door and ranged the doorbell. And Guess what happen next , Ailee." Min told Ailee her story. Ailee laughed and said," What Happen next Min." Min sighed and starting tellin Ailee," He saw my note and didn't put his volume down until 4 AM in the morning. If I was the boss here, I would have him kicked out already. "

Junhyung listened to Min and thought why does the party that Min is describing so familiar to him. "I have to go...Sorry Min and Ailee. My stupid friend wants me to do something. Take Care I'll come back next time." Junhyung said to Ailee and min before heading out. " what the...Arasso. See next time Junhyung." Min and Ailee both said bye to Junhyung. 

Junhyung left Min's apartment and called Gikwang," Gikwang-ah! Again?" Gikwang on the line laughed and said," Yea..better come by. Did Yoseob tell you to buy Food? If you are Thank You." Junhyung who was wordless not knowing how to explain Gikwang. "A-Arasso...I'll come for a bit since I have work tomorrow." Junhyung said hanging up. He his engine and drove to a store and bought some snacks, beer, and more snacks.  

Ailee stayed for a bit and then left Min's apartment. Min who was now home alone don't know what to do since there was no one. *What to do...What to do...Ugh! So boring! I miss Eomma and Minki. * Minki got up from the couch and went to her room and   her laptop and watched drama to kill time. 

Junhyung went to Yoseob house after buying stuff from the market. "Are you going right now?" Junhyung asked Yoseob while watching him get dressed up. " Yea...have to help him. " Yosoeb said as he fixed his shirt collar. Junhyung got from the couch and went next to Yoseob and put one of his hand on Yosoeb's shoulder and said,"I'll see you later then. Oh yeah when you get there, tell Gikwang don't do anything stupid, Arasso."Yoseob  laughed and replied," Nae, Mr.Commander." 

Junhyung left Yoseob place and went home. Gikwang out all of the beer in a cooler full of ice and got his speakers got and some music. Waiting for his Friends to arrive, Gikwang grabbed a beer and comfortably sat back on the Couch and watched tv.

                         ******

"Hey! Where's Gikwang?" Doojoon , who was Gikwang's other closer friend  along with Junhyung and Yoseob, asked around. They all shrugged their shoulder not knowing Gikwang was at. Then Junhyung came to the party with the food that he bought earlier. Doojoon saw him and went to him. " Aye Bro! You just got here?" Junhyung asked him while setting the food on the counter. "Yea...Where Yoseob and Gikwang? I can't find those two." Doojoon said to Junhyung. Junhyung looked at him and said,"What? He called me earlie and told the that he was coming early. " 

Yoseob had an errand to do for his parents so he couldn't go help Gikwang. He texted Gikwang and told him that he'll be late. Arriving at the party a bit later, he found Doojoon and Junhyung talking. He went up to them and greeted them. " Junhyung guess what? " Yoseob asked Junhyung. Junhyung looked at him and took a sip of beer and said," What? You're dating someone." Yoseob replied," I wish...but no. I saw Min this morning. Daebak....I shouldve dated her back in high school. " Junhyung slightly hit Yoseob on the shoulder and said,"Yah...she's my best friend. " Yoseob and Doojoon laughed. 

    *****

Later That night, it was 12:00 midnight and Gikwang's party was still going on crazy. He got more drunk, Junhyung and Doojoon left early and Yoseob was left alone with the drunk Gikwang. " Yah...Stop drinking. You're already drunk enough. " Yosoeb said as he took away the bottle away from Gikwang. Gikwang looked at him and said nothing and walked away. As he was about to go to his room, he heard someone banging on the door reall loud. He opened the door and saw a little girl standing infront of him."Who is it?"  Gikwang said as he stood infront of Min. "Oh! It's a little girl! Aww...you're going to tell you Eomma.."

Min kicked him the nuts , making him fall down, and shouted," Yah!!! Watch what you say, you bastard!!! I'm not a little girl, So watch what you say to me  when you see me, you jerk." Min kicked him again and went back to her  room. 

" ah! My juniors! Hurts so much! Ah.." Gikwang shouted in pain on the floor not knowing what just happen. Then his friend, Yoseob came over, and saw him being  crawled up in a ball  and covering his middle  part . " Gikwang-ah! What happen! " Yoseob said as he went down to the ground and pick Gikwang Up. 

" A Girl Just kicked me in the N-Nuts." Gikwang said still feeling the pain as he stood up with the help of Yoseob. " Whoever she is...she going  to be dead. Kicking my juniors, making me feel this pain, and  kicked me, she going to be dead..."

 

 

To Be Continue...