Chapter 4

My Next Door Neighbor

 Gikwang grabbed her wrist again and turned her around and made their lips touh each other. He held her waist in one hand while his other held her arm. Gikwang closed his eyes and pushed her toward the wall again with his body against her. Min was trying to get out of the kiss but it was uselss, Gikwang was too strong for her. Finally after couple of minutes, Giiwang let go of the kiss and breath heavily. Min panted and slapped him again. "....I don't know what's wrong with you. Just because I kicked you, you freakin have to do this to me! You stupid  stupid immature guy. " Min harshly said while panting at the same time. " Don't ever...EVER...touch me again,  Gikwang Sshi." 

Gikwang grabbed Min's wrist again and looked her in the eyes,"Don't worry, I won't ever touch you again, you disgusting  little girl." Min's eyes began to get red and watery  with Gikwang harsh word.  She didn't want to say anything to him anymore after not having enough strength. Gikwang walked away and went into his apartment leaving Min alone in the aisle against the wall. Min slowly walked  to her  apartment door and opened it. She set her purse down on the kitchen counter and dragged herself into her bedroom not wanting to take a shower or change into her pajamas. 

Gikwang went straight to his bedroom and layed down staring at the ceiling and thinking why did he kiss Min. He tossed and his bed nonstop for 10 minutes. After thinking a while for what he done to Min, he felt sorry toward Min. " Was I  being too mean to her earlier!" Gikwang questioned himself. He sat up and got out of bed and went out of his apartment. He stood infront of his door and walked to Min's door  and stood their for a while. He raised his hand up ready to knock on the door and apologize but he hesistated. He put his arm down and walked back to his apartment. 

 

 Morning

   Min woke up and took a shower and forgetting what happened yesterday. Her eyes was still red and sleepy after taking a shower and washing her face. She changed to a outfit that was just classic because she still didn't have the strength to doll up. She grabbed her purse and keys and went to work. As she locked her door and walked away, her footstep stopped infront of Gikwang's door reminding of her what happen last night between them. She shook her head and walked away and exit the building and hailed a taxi. 

Gikwang woke up extra early just to see Min exit the building. He was sitting in the lounge staring at her as she exit the elevator and the building getting into a taxi. He called his Eomma and asked,"Eomma are you going to be at the hotel today? If you are then I'm coming." He hung up and left the building too. He got into his Lexus car and drove to CIEL hotel. He went up to his appa office and asked his father about Min,"Abeoji.... Is The deisgners coming today?"  His father was surprise that he showed up and said,"Yea Why?" Gikwang replied with a lie,"Nothing....Eomma wanted to know. Tell Eomma that I'm going to be in the Room that is going under construction." 

Min arrived at work and made Ailee worry about her condition. "Minni...what's wrong? Your face?" Ailee asked Min while taking her stuff and  carrying it for her.  Min sat down in her chair and said,"Nothing. I Stayed up last night thinking of how to design the room for CIEL hotel." Min didn't want Ailee to know about her and Gikwang, so she decied to lie to her. "Give me All your paper works, I'll finish it for you." Ailee kindly told Min. Min didn't want Ailee to do her work so she denied of Ailee trying to finish her work. " Let's go to CIEL hotel and look at the room again. " Min suggested. Ailee was still unsure of Min's body condition. Ailee grabbed both of their designing stuff and headed to her car. Min got into the car making Ailee become suspicious of her. Ailee got into car and asked Min again,"Min are you sure you're okay?" Min closed her eyes and nodded. 

 While driving to CIEL hotel, Min was praying for Gikwang not to be there. Min couldn't get the feeling of the kiss between them out of her mind. She closed her eyes and prayed for Gikwang not to be there. Arriving at CIEL hotel, Min unbuckled her seat belt and got out of the car and waited for Ailee. Ailee came next to her and said,"Min...if you're tired go home. Don't force your body to work." Min smiled and replied,"I'm fine.. Let's go." Min linked her arm with Ailee's arm and dragged her. "Can I see Mr.Lee?" Min asked the employees to see Mr.Lee. The employees called Mr.Lee and told him that Min and Ailee came. 

  Mr. Lee came down from his office and greeted Min. Mr.Lee notice Min body condition and asked her ,"Miss.Lee Are you okay?" Min looked at Ailee for awhile and said,"Yes I'm fine." Mr.Lee is just like Ailee getting suspicious about Min. Mr. Lee led the way to the room. As the enter room, Min notice a similar body was standing Infront them. Min was hoping it was not Gikwang because she did not want to see him at all.  With the body back to him , Min was  still unsure if it was Gikwang or not. But then as Mr.Lee called his name, the body turned around and was him. Min eyes widen. Gikwang stared at Min for a while before greeting his father.  *Whats wrong with her face*  Gikwang thought to himself as he stared at her. Min notice him staring at him so she looked down not want to look at his disgusting face. Ailee knew something was wrong when Min looked down and When Gikwang staring at Min for a while. 

  "Where's Eomma? " Mr.Lee asked Gikwang making him stop staring at Min."She told me that she'll be here in a bit." Gikwang said to his father. The room became silent and Ailee decieded to break up the awkward silence. "Should we start planning, Min." Min who was in totally another world agreed with Ailee. The 4 of them went to the couches and sat down and began planning of how the room was going to look like.  Forgetting about last night, Min was feeling better. She forgot that Gikwang was there sitting infront of her. Then Mr.Lee had to leave to a meeting leaving Ailee and Min and Gikwang alone in the room. It was getting awkward between the 3 of them. "Umm...I have to go to the restroom, excuse me." Ailee  purposely said that wanting to leave Min and Gikwang alone. Min grabbed a hold of Ailee hand and said,"Do you want me to go with you?" Ailee looked over at Gikwang and notice he didn't want Min to go. " It's okay..I'll go by myself." Ailee told Min. But then Min was about to say something but Ailee headed out first. 

  Min took out her phone and began playing games while waiting for Ailee and trying to forget that Gikwang was there. He tapped both of his index fingers while staring at Min. *Why isn't she saying anything??* Gikwang thought to himself while staring at Min and wondering what she is thinking. Ailee who didn't go tot the restroom was looking at them and waiting for something to happen.  Gikwang coughed trying to get Min's attention but he failed. Min kept playing her game on her phone and ignoring him well. Then Gikwang couldn't take it anymore and started talking. "Um...Min....I..." Gikwang nervously said to Min but didn't finish. Min put her phone down and said,"Forget it..." Min got up and was about to leave but his hand went out and grabbed her wrist. Min stopped and looked at him then at her wrist. Gikwang slowly let go and Min left to find Ailee. Ailee saw her coming so she went running to the bathro pretending to come out of the bathroom. " Ailee..What took you forever?" Min asked her as Ailee came out of the restroom. "There was...something with the bathroom." Ailee lied to Min. The both of them headed back to the room and saw Gikwang was gone.  Min was finally relieved that he was gone. 

 Gikwang soon left after Min went to find Ailee. He went to his car and sat in there. Gikwang say there just staring  at something while thinking about Min. He got frustrated and started hitting the steering wheel. He closed his eyes and wondering what to say to Min.  He started his engine and drove back to the complex apartment building. Min and Ailee was still at CIEL hotel designing how the room will look like. Then Mrs.Lee came in the room. " Hi ladies! How is it going?" Mrs.Lee asked both of them as she came to them. Min and Ailee bowed down and answered ,"It's going great so far. " Then Mrs.Lee suggested them to go shopping with her. Min and Ailee both looked at each other and just went with Mrs.Lee. 

 Gikwang was in his room thinking how to apology to Min." What would a girl accept as a apology? Flowers? I'm not her boyfried....Clothes? Just by looking at her outfit, she likes to dress up." Gikwang talking to him. He immediately grabbed his keys and wallet and headed to the mall. Gikwang arrived at the mall and went to the women clothing store and looked for outfits that would fit Min's style that she accept his apology. But there's nothing that Gikwang like for Min to accept. But then his phone ringed and saw it his Eomma who was calling him," Gikwang why are you in the women store?" His Eomma asked as she was just across of him. Gikwang looked around and saw his mom, Ailee and Min together. " Why are you guys together?" Gikwang asked. His mom hung up and the 3 of them went to the store that Gikwang was at. 

 Min was just happy not having to see Gikwang but now he was at the mall. Ailee saw her facial expression and notice that she doesn't want to see Gikwang. Gikwang left the store and made them stop coming in the store and said," Why are you guys here together?" Mrs.Lee excitedly replied,"I asked them to come shopping with me. Why?" Gikwang replied,"Nothing...just wondering if appa know that you took the deisgners that was suppose to design the room." Mrs.Lee immediately said,"I told appa already. He's fine with it."  After talking to his Eomma , his eyes went straight to Min. He notice her facial expression change whenever he's around. "I think I have to go back to CIEL Hotel." Min saying an excuse to get away from Gikwang. But Mrs.Lee refused to let Min go back ," You still have to go shopping with me first. Let's go."  Mrs.Lee grabbed Min's arms and took her to a clothing store and made her pick an outfit out. 

  Ailee and Min was forced to accept Mrs.Lee to buy their outfits. "Try this on MinYoung and you too Ailee , here's both of your guys outfit. Go try it on." Mrs.Lee said handing them both and outfit to try one. Min didn't like dresses  becuase she didn't want to expose so much of skin. Min had no choice but to try on this outfit for Mrs.Lee.  Ailee who was the  opposite of Min, love wearing all kind of dresses. Mrs.Lee gave Ailee  an outfit  too that would make any men fall the both of them . Inside the fitting room, Min was unsure if she wants to try on the outfit Mrs.Lee chose for her. She heard Ailee going out of the fitting room and showing it to Mrs.Lee and Gikwang. She slowly decieded to try it  on. Mrs.Lee and Ailee kept asking if she was done, but Min was ready to go out. She took a deep breath and open the door and showed it to them.

 Gikwang  was tired of waiting and was about to leave but then Min came out. As she came out, He stared at her  and was amazed by her body figure. She looked at him and made him look away. "......It looks so good on you Minnie." Ailee complimenting on how amazing the dress look on you. Mrs. Lee was just amazed of how it looks so good on both of them. " Kiki...what do you think about these dresses on both of them." Mrs.Lee asked Gikwang. Gikwang took a while to say something," Ummm....it's nice." Min immediately went back to the fitting room and changed back into her casual outfit that was more comfortable for her. 

 Mrs.Lee paid for their outfit and said," This is a thank present for helping my husband CIEL Hotel. I know you ladies are going to do great on this projec. Fighting!" Min and Ailee laughed along with Mrs.Lee and thanked her for buying the outfits for both of them.  Then Ailee purposely asked Mrs.Lee to make them leave Min and Gikwang alone. " Mrs.Lee can I ask you something. It's something important?"  Mrs.Lee didn't know what was Ailee trying to do but went along with it. Ailee and Mrs.Lee left the store leaving Min and Gikwang alone. "I'm sorry...but don't you think something is wrong between them whenever they see each other?" Ailee asked Mrs. Lee about Min and Gikwang. Mrs.Lee chuckled and said,"I think so too...do you know what's wrong with them?" Ailee shrugged her shoulder and the both of wanted to see what's going to happen between Min and Gikwang in the store.

Min stood in the store away from Gikwang not wanting to see him. She looked around the store while waiting for Mrs.Lee and Ailee to comeback.  But then Ailee called Min and told her, "Minnie....I'm very sorry! My appa just called me that something came up at home." Min immediately fell for Ailee lie. But then Gikwang recieved a call from Eomma too. "Gikwang...I have to go somewhere and tell Min that Ailee had to leave. Do me a favor and take her home." Gikwang immediately replied,"Why?!? Why can't you take her home while you're going to the place. " But unfortunately his Eomma hung up before he could tell her something. He looked around and saw Min left already. He left the store and found her walking to exit of the mall. "Ex...excuse me ,Min." Gikwang said who caught up behind Min. Min knew that voice and stopped for a while and walked away. He  saw her walking away again so he grabbed her arm and turned her around and made her face him. "... My mom said for me to take you home." Gikwang told Min. But Min still didn't want to see his annoying . "Forget it...I could take the take the taxi. I don't need an immature guy to take me home." Min roughly removed his arm away from her and walked away. 

Gikwang rolled his eyes and went up to Min again and said,"yah! Ignorant Women! Look!..I'm sorry if I kissed you last night. I was out of my mind to do that. I'm sorry! Will that do it for me to take you home." Min didn't know what to respond back to Gikwang. She looked at him for a while and replied,"....No" Gikwang thought she would say yes, he slowly removed his arms and asked her ,"Why? Why you won't you accept my apology?" Min stepped backward away from Gikwang and explained," Why?? Why I won't accept your apology and take me home? Do you need me to explain or remind you what happen last night....Huh."

Gikwang knew was being serious about what she was saying. He took a while to respond back to Min. Gikwang was about to say something but Min cut him off,"I guess I don't  since you knew what I'm talking about.  We'll take care." Min walked away and left home. Gikwang watch her as she left the mall leaving him frustrated. 

Min hailed a taxi and told the taxi driver to go to her complex apartment building. During the taxi drive, Ailee called Min. "Hello..." Min softly said to Ailee over the phone. "What's wrong with you voice?" Ailee asked her. Min closed her eyes and responded," Nothing. I'm just tired. Hey Ailee I'll call you later." Min hung up immediately and put her phone down. 

Arriving the building, Min didn't want to deal with Gikwang again. She stopped infront of the door to the building and sighed. She went inside and enter the elevator. As she was about to push her floor number, a hand stopped the elevator door from closing. It was the person she didn't want to see again.  Min thought he purposely did that so she pressed the floor number quickly to make the door close but it was useless. 

Gikwang didn't know Min was in the elevator he was about to enter. He stopped when he saw Min staring at him. He hesistated to go in the elevator but then Min spoke,"Are you not going to enter?" Gikwang stood there for a while and decieded to enter the elevator.  It was the just the two of them inside the the elevator standing far apart from each other. Gikwang looked down to the ground with his hand inside his pockets while Min stood there waiting to reach the floor. Gikwang took a quick glance at Min and notice her standing there quietly. Then the elevator open and Min quickly went out first and head to her apartment. Gikwang followed her behind and also head to his apartment. Only   Few distance away from each other, Gikwang wanted to say something to her.As Min got her keys out and about to enter the key, Gikwang went over to her and grabbed her by her wrist......

  

 

 

  

 

 

To Be Continue