Chapter 5

My Next Door Neighbor

Insteading of going to his door, he went to Min and grabbed her wrist. Min turned around and looked at him and said,"What Are you doing? Gikwang-Ssi..." Gikwang immediately pulled her into his embrace and hug her tightly not letting her able to move. Min who is tightly hugged yelled out in anger," Ya! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! Let go of me!" Gikwang finally let go of the hug and explained why he hugged her,"Look Min-Ssi.....The reason I hugged you because I still feel guilty for what I've done to you for that pat two days. Since you won't accept my apology...I'm trying to get along with you." 

Min stood blankly not knowing what to respond back to Gikwang. After a while Min spoke and said,"If I accept your apology will you stop bothering me and mind your own bussiness." Gikwang nodded and agreed."Then I accept your apology Gikwang-Ssi." Gikwang show his full smile to Min. Min faked smiled and felt something fluttery in her stomach when he smiled at her. They both went their own apartment and mind their own bussiness like they agreed on. 

  Couple of Weeks Later 

    With the design project almost done with the construction finishing up and the partying stopping, Min and Gikwang had never seen each other anymore. It was like they were totally stranger to each other. One day,Min was about to head to CIEL Hotel And met him outside of their apartment. They both look at each other for a while and Min decided to take off first. Gikwang was about to say something but Min eventually left. He sighed and looked at her as she left. 

 Min face was getting sweating and her palms was also getting sweating. She stop and started to fan herself and take a deep breath. Gikwang who went down after Min saw her stopping and fanning herself. He wanted to badly to talk to her but he doesn't have the courage to talk ever since they agreed to each of minding their own business. He shook his head and headed out the hotel and headed to Junhyung's house. 

Min arrived CIEL Hotel and found Ailee in the room watching the constructors painting the wall. "Hey Girl...how's everything?" Min asked as she arrived. Ailee hugged her and said,"It's going fine..I can't believe we did this."  Min nodded and agreed with Ailee. But then Ailee asked Min about Gikwang,"What happen between you and Gikwang. Did you guys make up or are still mad at each other?" Min sighed and replied,"Nothing...he apologize to me and I told him to to mind his own business and so we didn't argued anymore."  Ailee saw how Min's eyes changed when she talked about Gikwang. 

                         __________

   Staying at Junhyung's house doing nothing, Gikwanh couldn't get Min's face out of his mind. Out of no where he shook his head like crazy making Junhyung look over at him. "Gikwang are you okay?" Junhyung asked as he brought a cup of water to him. "Yeah...just something stupid." Gikwang said  grabbing the cup of water. Junhyung sat down next to him and said,"Is it a girl bothering you." Gikwang immediately sat up and exclaimed,"How do you know". Junhyung laughed and replied,"I can tell by your face and you actions lately. You stop partying lately."  Gikwang lay his head back on the sofa and slowly said,"Yeah....I don't know but that girl is something."

Gikwang got up from the sofa and told Junhyung that he had to leave to his father hotel. Gikwang left Junhyung house and went to CIEL Hotel. Arriving at CIEL Hotel in no time, he parked his car and went inside the hotel. As he was going toward the elevator he passed the designing room and saw Min and Ailee in the room. He stopped infront of the room and stared at Min. Then his mom called him  causing Min and Ailee to look over at him. Gikwang didn't know what to do. "What are you doing here." His mom asked him as she came closer to him.

Gikwang stractched his head and replied with a a smile,"Ummm...I just want to see how the room is going." His mom came closer to him and took him Into the room where Min and Ailee was in. Infront of her,Gikwang didn't know what to do. He doesn't to stare at her or talk to her. Then Ailee nudged Min on the elbow and whispered," Are you Okay?" Min nodded and smiled and said,"So Mrs.Lee do you like the room so far?" Mrs.Lee went to Min and Ailee and  hugged Them  tightly thanking for designing the room to be nicely done. 

Gikwang stood there not knowing what to do. Gikwang took his phone called out and called Junhyung," Junhyung do you have time to come over to my place?" When Min heard Gikwang saying Junhyung name she thought to herself why does Gikwang knows Him. Gikwang quickly ended the phone call and told his mom that he's going back to his house. Min stared at him as he went farther and farther without noticing that Ailee had call her nam numerous time. 

Min finally responded back to Ailee and said,"Mianhe....I was thinking about something else.." Ailee grabbed her and took her somewhere because she couldn't take it anymore if Min likes Gikwnag or not. "Minnie...do you like him or not?" Ailee asked Min as she held both of Min's shoulder. Min gave her a weird look and said,"Are You Crazy?? He's jerk. He not up to my standard and not my style...Why are you asking me that if I like him. Do you like him.?" Ailee immediately let go of Min's shoulder and responded," No! I don't like him. Are you sure you don't like him...or you're just lying to me?" Min smiled and said,"It's true...I don't like him at all. Stop asking me this and go back finishing the room." Min took Ailee hand and dragged her back to the room. 

 Junhyung finally realize that Gikwang was Min next door neighbor. "yah...do you remember Min from Highschool?" Junhyung asked Gikwanh as he say down in a chair. Gikwang pretended not to know who Min was and replied,"No...Whose that? Min? I only remember you, Yoseob, and Doojoon and Nana." Junhyung choked on the water that was in his mouth and said,"You don't? The girl that everyone in class called her Dwarf Min and that one day when Min told Nana off." Gikwang tried  to remember but he couldn't, "No I don't remember at all. I think I ditch that day." Junhyung laughed and said," Wah...your brain is sometime useless." Gikwang got a towl cloth and threw it at Junhyung

                   ______________

Later that Night, Min and Ailee stayed at the hotel the whole day helping designing the room. She entered the elevator and pushed the floor button and closed her eyes. When the elevator door open she opened her eyes and realize that she fell asleep. She took out her keys and opens her apartment door. Min put her purse down on the kitchen counter and went to her room and changed into pajamas and washed up. She turned off the light in her room and layed comfortable in her king size bed and fell asleep.  But then after a few minutes of sleeping, she heard Gikwang blasting his music. She sighed out loud and got out of her bed and went to to go knock on Gikwang's door. 

As she was knocking on his door, Gikwang's door slowly open.Min peeked inside and saw there was no one and the light was out. She went inside and called his name. She went to the living room and looked around but still didn't see no one. She went toward  to his room where the music was coming from. As she entered the room, someone grabbed her. She screamed and saw it was Gikwang. She was in his embrace and only few inches away from his face. "What are you doing?" Min asked him while staring at him in the eyes. Gikwang held her tighter and said,"I want to see you..."

 

 

 

 

 

  To Be Continue....