Chapter 3

My Next Door Neighbor

      Min tossed and her bed not being able to have a  nice sleep. She screamed and roughly removed her blanket  away from her body and madly walked over to the neighbor that  cause her not to have 2 nights of peaceful sleep. She stood infront of the door with her  pajamas on and her messy hair. She banged in the door couple of times but no one answered. She  waited for few moments and began banging on the door. This time someone came and opened the door. 

*click* A Drunk guy open the door and said."Who is it?" Gikwang said as he stood infront of Min. "Oh! It's a little girl! Aww...you're going to tell you Eomma.." . Min kicked him the nuts , making him fall down, and shouted," Yah!!! Watch what you say, you bastard!!! Im not a little girl, So watch what you say to me when you see me, you jerk." Min kicked him again and went back to her room.

" ah! My juniors! Hurts so much! Ah.." Gikwang shouted in pain on the floor not knowing what just happen. Then his friend, Yoseob came over, and saw him being crawled up in a ball and covering his middle part . " Gikwang-ah! What happen! " Yoseob said as he went down to the ground and pick Gikwang Up.

" A Girl Just kicked me in the N-Nuts." Gikwang said still feeling the pain as he stood up with the help of Yoseob. " Whoever she is...she going to be dead. Kicking my juniors, making me feel this pain, and kicked me, she going to be dead..." 

    Min walked back to her apartment and was still having anger inside of her. She grabbed a pillow and put infront her face and screamed.  " I'm going to report that Guy!!" 

Yoseob took Gikwang to his room after telling everyone that the party was done. Everybody left leaving a mess in Gikwang house. Yosoeb asked,"Yah...what did you say to that girl that made her kick you in your private part leaving you get hurt." Gikwang who now half  top , said,"I just  said it a little girl and that is she going to tell her mom..then out of nowhere she kicked me on my private part and shouted that she not a little girl  and kicked me again."  Yosoeb laughed as Gikwang told what happened to him. He knew who Gikwang was taking about. *It was Min who did it Gikwang* . After staying and talking for a while, Yoseob left Gikwang house. 

   

    Morning 

   After kicking her neighbor in the private part and making the party to stop, Min was happy that she finally had couple of hours of peaceful sleeping. She got up, washed up and got dressed up. As she was about to leave, her annoying neighbor came out. Min rolled her eyes at him and walked away but then she was stopped by his grip. "Excuse me But Were you the one who kicked me last night?" Min roughly removed his hand away from her wrist and said," Yes Why...you have a problem." Gikwang was surprised that Min admitted that she kicked him last night. " I think I need an apology because you cause me pain for the whole and I couldn't sleep last night." Gikwang said to Min. Min let out a faked laugh and looked at him in the eyes and said," Excuse Me, but you're the one who didn't let me sleep for that PAST 2 Days. So I think I need an apology. You're just lucky that I just didn't report in you. And You deserve that kick from me.....also Dont ever call me a little girl..okay."  Min looked at her watch and realized that she was going to be late for work. " Aish...Jinjja Annoying.  I'm late." Min  said to herself as she looked at her watch and walked away from Gikwang. 

    Gikwang stood there blanky not knowing what to say to Min.  He came back to reality and yelled out in the hallway of the  apartment, "Wah!!! What kind of woman exist like that in the world. Who does she think she is telling me that I deserve that kick from her and that she needs an apology! Wah!!!!!" 

 Min who barely arrived to work, still pissed off. But then as she entered her office space and open her laptop up she had an email from Ceil CEO, Mr.Lee. She opened the mail up and read it: 

   To: Miss Lee Min Young

     Hello Miss Lee MinYoung, I have a favor to ask you. Seeing you as a designer , I wanted to ask if you could come redecorate one of my room in my hotel. My Wife and Son will be there when you have the time to accept my favor to redecorate. Please contact me at 110-***-*****

                From: Mr.Lee CIEL CEO

 

Instead of Emailing Mr. Lee back, Min called him immediately after reading his email. Min waited for the phone to pick up but nobody answered. She tried again and again but no one didn't answer. Ailee came just In time to ask Min if she heard that her father company is designing for Ceil CEO hotel room. "I just read the Email that I'm the designer for the hotel ." Min told AileeE . Ailee screamed in joy after hearing that Min was the deisgner for hotel. "Oh Yeah...Ailee does you father have CIEL phone number? I called The CEO number but no one answered. " Min asked Ailee. Ailee thought for a while and replied,"I think he should...let me go ask him. " 

Ailee left to ask her father but then Min phone rang and saw it was the CEO of CIEL. "Hello Mr.Lee," Min said as she spoke first. "Nice to Meet you Miss Lee MinYoung."Mr.Lee said. " I read your email and decided to come over today and look at the room you want me to design and the other director will be coming with me, is that okay?" Min explained to Mr. Lee.

 After talking phone to Mr.Lee , Min told Ailee that she was was going with her. Min packed her stuff and notify Ailee that she going to work on the project with her too. Both of them head to CIEL and was talking about how to design the room. 

"We're here..." Min said as Ailee parked her car infront of the hotel. " Let's go." Min and Ailee grabbed their designing stuff and head inside to meet Mr.Lee. Min went to the counter and told the employees that she has a meeting with Mr.Lee. The employees called Mr. Lee and informed that her and Ailee came.  

Min and Ailee headed to the elevator and went to Mr.Lee office. "Ready...." Min said as she stared at Ailee. Ailee nodded and smiled telling Min she was ready to design. Min and Ailee knocked on the door and went inside to meet Mr.Lee inside his office. 

"Hello Mr.Lee." Min spoke as she bowed down greeting him formly. Mr.Lee put his pen down and walked toward Min and Ailee. "Nice to meet you Miss Lee MinYoung and you must be...." Mr.Lee greeted both of them. "I'm Ailee...nice to meet you and it was a honor for Min to design one of your hotel room and for her bringing me along." Ailee introducing her self to Mr.Lee. 

But then as they were in the middle of introducing themselves, Mr. Lee son, Gikwang came in rudely with his Eomma next to him. Min and Ailee turned back and stared at Gikwang and his Eomma as they entered the room. Min immediately that it was her stupid annoying neighbor. Her eyes widened  and wanted to say something but kept it inside . Gikwang who also immediately notice Min yelled out,"You! Why are you here? Are you a STALKER?? Ignorant Woman."  Min closed her fist wanting to punch Gikwang but knew how to control her temper. Gikwang father immdiately shouted to Gikwang ," GIKWANG! How rude of you to shout to guest! Get out!" Gikwang went out leaving his mom in there. " I'm so sorry about my son yelling at you." Me.Lee apologizing on behalf of Gikwang's action. 

Min, Ailee, Mr.Lee , and his wife went to the room to look and how to design it. As they were going to the room that was going under construction. Entering the room, they all see Gikwanh in there sitting on the couch watching tv with his legs straight out resting on the table. His father went up to him and asked politely, "Gikwang-ah....can you be more respectful to our guest?" Gikwang looked at him and said,"Guest???...Her? She not a guest." Min knew he was talking about her. So she couldn't tolerate his stupid action so she walked out the room furiously leaving Mr. Lee and his wife looking worry. "I'm sorry...I'll bring her back." Ailee said to them as she went to Min. Mr.Lee walked away from Gikwang and told his wife to take care of her son. His wife went up to Gikwang and said,"Why are acting like this? You know this is important for your father and soon for you too. Get your act together and be responsible as a 24 year old man."  Gikwang rolled his eyes and got up and walked away.

Min was in the waiting room  trying to calm herself down. Ailee found her and ran to her and said,"Min...why did you walk away?" Min  looked at her and said,"That stupid guy...ugh! He's so annoying.  He was the guy that I told you that been partying for the past 2 days nonstop." Ailee looked at Min and said ,"Really?! That's why he was yelling at you in the room and giving you attitude." Min quickly agreed with Ailee. Then Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee came to Ailee and Min and apologize  for Gikwang again. "Shall we continue where we left." Mr.Lee said leading the way to the room.

Gikwang was still in the room waiting for them to comeback. When they got in the room, Gikwang stood up and faced them. "I'm Sorry for my actions toward you Miss Lee MinYoung. I'm very sorry." Gikwang apologizing to Min. Min knew he was lying so she pretend to accept his apology and proceed with the designing of the room.

Gikwang felt stupid that he had to apologize to Min. He left the room and went back to his apartment not wanting to deal with his parents anymore. Min saw him that he left and thought ,* Immature Guy* she laughed a big and went back to design the room. 

"Thank You Very much Min and Ailee. " Mr.Lee said as he shook their hand with then end of the designing processing. " you're welcome...and thank you for choosing our company to design this wonderful hotel of your." Min said. Min and Ailee soon left CIEL Hotel and headed to the company. "Minnie...why did you accept his apology?"Ailee asked as she drove . Min closed her eyes and said,"I don't know...but I know he's not sorry. He's waiting for my apology first." Ailee laughed and said,"I see something coming up soon...between you guys." Min opened her eyes and knew what Ailee was trying to say about her and Gikwang. "Don't even think about it ....He's so immature. I thought Junhyung was an immature. "  Min said opening a bottle of water and taking a sip of it. 

Mr.Lee and Mrs.Lee was in the office Talking about Gikwang's attitude. "I can't see him as my own son anymore with that attitude. I wish you would do something to make your son change. But instead you keep babying him, Yeobo. " Mr.Lee said to Mrs.Lee. Mrs. Lee didn't say nothing back since she know her husband was right about her babying her son. "I'll go talk to him..." Mrs.Lee said going out of the office. 

Gikwang was in his house waiting for Min to come. "Just wait till you come home." Gikwang said to himself as he watched tv. Then someone ranged the doorbell . It was his mom who had an expression of wanting to kill him. "Eomma what wrong with your face." Gikwang asked her as she made her way into the living room. Mrs. Lee sat down and said," what's wrong with you today with Miss Lee MinYoung?" Gikwang smirked and said," She's my neighbor. I found out this morning." Mrs. Lee's moth open wide and said,"yah! Why are you just telling me now?" Gikwang looked at his Eomma and asked,"why do you need to know that she's my neighbor?" Mrs. Lee ignored Gikwang's question and said," Bye I have to go!" 

 

Later At Night

 " Bye Ailee! See you tomorrow." Min said to Ailee as she packed up. "Have fun with Gikwang tonight!" Ailee joking around with Min. Min laughed and told Ailee,"Yah! Shut Up...I hate him."  Min soon eventually left work and hailed a taxi to her apartment. Waiting for the taxi to reach her apartment, Min didn't want to see her annoying neighbor. She closed her eyes and sighed praying not to see her neighbor.  Then the taxi driver told Min that he reached her apartment. She paid the taxi and got off. She entered the building and went to the elevator. When the elevator reached the floor, she stayed in the elevator for a while. She finally walked out and began quickly walking to her door. She got out her keys and was getting ready to open the door. Reaching her door closely, she was about to put her key in the keyhole but then Someone grabbed her by her wrist. 

Min who was surprise screamed and closed her eyes. She opened her eyes and saw it was him infront of her while she was against the building wall. ".....What do you want? I don't want to deal with you tonight." Min said as she was trapped between his arms. "Nothing...just want to see  how beautiful you are ." Gikwang joking around her. Min chuckled and said,"Move....You immature guy." Min tried to move but Gikwang was too strong for her. "Where are you going Beautiful? Don't go ...I still want to play  with you." Gikwang said while touching one side of Min's cheek. Min felt the nerves coming up her spine and the disgusting of Gikwang's  stupid immature act. She got a hold of his hand and said,"Don't touch me, you ert. Move ..when I ask nicely."  Gikwang smirked and  didn't move. Min couldn't  tolerate anymore so she raised her arms and slapped him while being trapped between Gikwang's arms. Gikwang immediately remove his arms away from the walls, letting Min go. But then  he grabbed her wrist and turned her around and made theirs lips touch each other.......

 

 

 

        To Be Continue...... 

  A/N: Sorry for the late Update! Hope you guys like this update!