Chapter 6

My Next Door Neighbor

" What Are you doing?" Min asked him as she stared at him. Gikwang held her tighter and told her,"I want to see You..."

              __________________

Earlier

Gikwang went somewhere and came back to the hotel later in the night. As he entered the elevator, he saw Min laying her head next to the wall sleeping. He wave his hand infront of Min to check if she was really asleep and she was. But he decieded not to bother her and got off a floor early. While waiting for the elevator to open, he thought a plan.  

  Reaching the floor, he notice that Min was barely walking to her door. He slowly walked from a far distance watching Min. When Min stopped he turned around and waited for to enter her apartment. He went inside his apartment and thought something up. He got his speakers out and placed it next to the wall inside his room. He waited for couple of minutes for Min to settle down and sleep. Couple of Minutes later, he turn the volume up and put on music and he turned off the light and unlocking the door and opening it a little bit for Min to notice. 

  He hid behind inside his walk in closet and waited for Min. Then he heard Min enter and call his name. He nervously waited for her to enter his room. Then all of a sudden his room door open and saw it was Min. He slowly open the closet door and got out and grabbed Min's wrist causing her to scream. Holding Min tightly in his embrace, Gikwang finally saw Min up close and see how beautiful she was without make up on. 

"What Are you doing?" Min asked him as she stared at his eyes. Gikwang held her tighter and said,"I want to see you...." Min looked away and demanded for Gikwang to let her go. But Gikwang didn't want to. He still wanted to hold her and stare at her beautiful face. Min moved around in his embrace trying to get out of the hug. But then with Min moving around, she made them fell ontop of Gikwang's king size bed. 

Gikwang turned around and catches Min from falling first. Now Min was ontop of him and he was on the bottom. "Um...I'll be going now." Min said as he got up. But Gikwang took her down and made her be ontop of Gikwang again. Gikwang turned over and made him be on top of Min. He stared at her for a while and leaned down and kissed her lips. He closed his eyes and held her waist tighter.Min froze with her eyes widen not know what to do. But then she closed her eyes and responded back to Gikwang. Gikwang open his eyes and notice Min's reponse.He suddenly turned her over making her be on top of his body. Gikwang let go of the kiss and stared at her in the eyes then to her lips. He cupped the side of her face and pressed his lips hard against Min's lips. He lifted her up to the wall. He held both of Min's arms against the wall and roughly kiss her. Min unexpectedly responded well to his rough passionate kiss with her arms being held back against the wall by Gikwang's grip. 

After a while of being against the wall and being supported by Gikwang, Min finally realize what was she doing. When Gikwanb let go of her arms, she immediately let go of the kiss and heavily panted and said,"I'm sorry...I have to go." Min quickly run to the door and went inside her apartment. Min closed the door and slid down and thought why did she respond back to his kiss. She thought for a while and got up and went to her bed and sleep not wanting to think about her and Gikwang.

Gikwang stood there watching her leaving his apartment. He took off his shirt and threw  it roughly to the ground. He went to his bed and layed down staring at the ceiling. After a while of staring at the ceiling, he got up and went to his kitchen to find something to drink. He grabbed a water bottle and went to the living room and the tv. Surfing through the channel, he immediately got bored. He grabbed his nike running shoe and a jacket and went for a walk. 

 

          ____________________

The next morning Min had the day off for work. She got into an outfit that nobody knew that this was her favorite style of dressing and decided to go to the mall. She grabbed her purse and went to the mall. She exit the building and hailed a taxi to go the mall. Inside the taxi, Min thought about the passionate kiss between the last night. She touched her lips making her remember how soft Gikwang's lips were. She shook her head and sighed trying to forget it. 

Gikwang got into an outfit and decieded to go to the hotel and see the room that Min and Ailee designed. When he got there he notice that Ailee was there only. Ailee saw him and asked,"Gikwang-Ssi...Why are you here? Want me to call you Eomma." Without responding back to Ailee's question, he asked ," Where's Min?" Ailee was surprised. She finally knew there is something between them for Gikwang to ask where was Min at. Ailee immediately thought up a lie and said she was at the mall, but Ailee didn't know she was actually at the mall when she  told Gikwang. Gikwang thanked her and left. 

When Gikwang left, Ailee immediately texted  Min where she was at. When Min replied that she was at the Mall, Ailee knew that she was going to be in trouble. "What Should I do? Min hates Gikwang...." Ailee asked herself worrying about Min. Ailee thought for a while thinking about what should she do. She grabbed her belonging and went to the mall. 

Min was wondering why did Ailee text her where was she at not knowing that Ailee had told Gikwang that she was at the mall. Heading to Forever21 , Min accidentally bumped into someone causing her stuff to fall down. When Min picked her stuff up and apologizing at the same time, she looked at the person and saw it Was Gikwang. He didn't even recognized Min with that kind of clothing style she wore. "Min....Are you okay?" He asked her as he helped her organize her stuff. Min immediately asked him,"Why Are you here?" Gikwang gave handed her stuff to her and replied," Like I said Last Night...I want to see you." Min grabbed her stuff and walked away into Forever21. Gikwang smiled and followed her behind. 

Ailee arrived at the mall and called Min where was she at. Min told her that she was in Forever21. Ailee went in Forever21 and looked for Min. She found Min but she also saw Gikwang following her around. Ailee went to the other side of the store and spy on them wanting to know what's going on between them. 

Min turned around and told Gikwang leave but Gikwang didn't want to go. Min purposely grabbed a lot of clothes to try on and make him wait for a long time for her to be done. But as she was done, Gikwang was there waiting for her. " Yah! How come you didn't leave yet?!" Min yelled at him. Gikwang smiled and grabbed her clothes and went to pay for them. At the cash register, the cashier saw both of them kinda matching wearing nike shoes and snapback commented,"Aw!how cute you two are!" Gikwang thank the cashier but Min shouted denying that they weren't a couple. The cashier didn't belive Min and said,"Is she mad at? Do something else beside buying her clothes. Take her somewhere nice to eat." Gikwang took the cashier advice and left the store.

"I would like to hear a 'thank You'" Gikwang said as she grabbed the bag with her clothes in it. Min stopped and turned around and said,"Thank You...happy?Now can you leave me alone." Gikwang smiled and grabbed her bags and took off. Min shouted his name but Gikwang didn't stop. Min ran up to him and stop infront of him and said,"What's Your problem Gikwang?" Gikwang looked at her and lowered down to Min's height and said,"You...You're my problem." Min looked away nervously and began walking away. Gikwang laughed and followed Min behind with her bags in his hands. 

Everytime they go to store, Gikwang would buy Min's clothes for her and carry her bags. "Why Are you doing this to me? We aren't together?" Min asked him. Gikwang sat down on a near by bench and said,"Because....I want too." But actually Gikwang wanted to say to Min that he likes her and want her to be his girlfriend. 

Evening

   " You can give my stuff back." Min asked Gikwang. Gikwang handed her bags to her as they entered the aparment building. Min went inside first and went up the elevator without waiting for Gikwang to enter. " That Ignorant Woman...Doesn't wait for me..." Gikwang said when the elevator door closed on him.  He went to the stairs And ran up to the 7th floor where his and Min's apartment is at. 

 Stopping at 6th floor, Gikwang hoped that he will make it before Min does. He continue to run up the stairs and reached 7th floor. He opened the door and ran to the elevator and saw he made it before the elevator did. He sat down few feet away  from the elevator and waited for the elevator door to open. When the elevator door opened, he saw Min alone in there. He breathed heavily from all the running up the stairs and got up from the ground and went toward Min.

Min eventually got out of the elevator before Gikwang had enter. Gikwang ran after her knowing that she wants to  run away from him. He caught up to her and followed her behind and  smiled . But  Min stop so fast that, Gikwang had fell on top of her. " Yah! Get off of me! You're too heavy!" Min shouted as she tried to move Gikwang away. Gikwang purposely wrapped his arms around Min's waist and held her tight. Min knew what was he trying to do. She grabbed his  hair and pulled it. Gikwang immediately let go of her waist and got up from the ground and rub his head. "Why did you grab my hair?" Gikwang asked her as he continuously rub his head. Min smiled and just walked away not replying back to Gikwang. 

Gikwang shouted her name numerous time but she just walk into her aparment. Gikwang to went to her door and knocked on it until Min would open the door. Min stood  by the door whole time and looked at at him through her door moniter. "Yah!!! Go Away!" Min shouted as she yelled through  her door moniter. Gikwang laughed and instead of going away he yelled out through the aisle of the other apartment ," Min-ah!!!! Open the door. ITS YOUR HUSBAND!! Open the door! I miss you!" 

Min's mouth opened and didnt believe Gikwang just shouted that throughout the hallways. She open the door and saw him standing smiling like jerk.Gikwang moved her to the side and enter her apartment with out asking permission from Min to enter. "Gikwang...what are you doing? Can you please go to your own house." Min asked him as she follow Gikwang around. Gikwang ignored her and continue to look around her House . 

"Wah...what nice house you have..." Gikwang looked around her house. Min roughly  grabbed his shirt collar and dragged him out of her house. " Yah! I was still looking around! Ignorant Woman."Gikwang shouted as he stood infront of her apartment door. He sat infront of Min's apartment door waiting for her to come out whenever. He sat there infront like a little boy waiting for his mom.  As Time passes , he was getting tired of waiting for her to come out. Gikwang stood up and was about to walk to his apartment but then Min came out with a towel wearing a  over large white  t-shirt and a black short. 

"What The...Why are you still here infront of my apartment?" Min asked Gikwang when she notice he was still infront of her door. Gikwang looked at her body and notice that she was going to the pool late at night. "Why are you going to the pool so late?" He asked her wanting to know why. But Min didn't want to tell him,"It's none of your business." Min walked away  and headed to the pool. As Min walked away, Gikwang shouted,"Min-ah...wait for me! I'm coming too." Min stopped and turned and said,"What? Min-ah? Please don't ever call me that name again from your mouth. Also I don't want you to come to the pool. So I'm not going to wait for you." Gikwang still didn't care , he quickly ran inside his apartment and changed into his short and a blank top revealing his body.

Gikwang ran to the pool and saw no one there. "Where's Min?" He looked around but saw no one except himself. Gikwang went out of the pool and went to go look for Min if something bad happen to her. He called her name but she didn't respond back. 

Min was inside the restroom hiding from Gikwang. When she saw Gikwang leave the pool, she quickly ran to the pool. She put her towel and keys on the table and went to the pool. She put her feet in the pool wanting to relax first. Min stared at the ceiling and sighed relaxing her body. She layed down and closed her eyes for a while. But then someone picked her up and she knew it was no other than Gikwang. She open her eyes and saw she was right. "What are you doing!Let go of me!" Min yelled out as she moved around. Gikwang who was piss, threw her to the middle of the pool and jumped in. Min swam back up to the surface and saw Gikwang was infront of her. "Yah!!! Why did you that?!?!?!" Min shouted at him. Gikwang just stared at her and notice that the over large white t-shirt revealed her curvy body making it be see through.  Min saw his eyes looking at her body and cover her with her arms and walked to the stairs to get out of the pool. But Gikwang grabbed her wrist and  took her back where they were. 

He took off his tank top revealing his six packs and walked closer to Min to make her be against the wall of the pool. " W-What are you doing, Gikwang?" Min stuttered asking him as she walked backward toward the wall off the pool. Gikwang kept quiet and only look at her eyes only making Min feel uncomfortable. Min had no where to go when she was against the wall. She placed her hands flat against the wall with her eyes widen. She asked him again," W-Whar are y-ou d-doing?" Min swallowed her saliva not knowing what Gikwang was trying to do. He suddenly grabbed her and held her around her waist by linking his hand together.

Min swallowed her saliva again and froze. Gikwang leaned in closer to her face and stop only few inches away from her lips.....

 

 

 

To Be Continue.....