Chapter 1

My Next Door Neighbor

       " Look it's  the dwarf Min! "  A boy shouted as he pointed at Min  who was about to enter her homeroom. " Dwarf Min ! Dwarf Min! " Evergbody in the class shouted  to Min as she sat down I her seat. Being an early mature lady, Min ignored them and stuff her ear with her  headphone and blast her song up.  " Yah!! Be quiet!!!"  The teacher came in and banged on her pedestal with  her stick . " Be Quieit!  Who came up with that name  for Min , Huh! Is It you, MinSeo!"  All the students In the class , became quiet and not wanting to take the blame for Min's nickname.  The teacher gave the class a lecture and  took their attendance and left the room.  " Yah! Midget! Go get me some drinks!"  A girl name Nana demanded for Min to listen to her. Min ignored her and continue to work on her homework. " Yah! You didn't hear! I said for you to go get me some drinks!" Nana yelled out as she stood infront of Min's desk and causing everyone to look over at the scene and oo-ed. Min took off her headphones , looked at Nana in the eyes and said,"Why? You have arms,legs, and money to go get it. Also you have bunch of useless friends that listen to you, why wont you tell them. Let me guess, You're scared that none of them going to be your friend if you order them around. So treat those useless girl , that you so call friends, different because they hang out with you. Move, Im just wasting my time talking to a stupid ,useless, conceited girl  infront of me." Min grabbed her belonging and walked out the room and went to her secret place that nobody knew.

 Back in the classroom, everyone was shock to hear that from Min. " Who does think she is, huh? Talking to me like that and saying that to me! That shortass girl better watch her back tomorrow!" Nana shouted as she angered up inside her body. Way back in the classroom, Junghyung , who always sleep and never be intrested in anything , was amazed with Min today , the way she stood up for herself and saying those stuff to Nana, who was the most popular girl throughout the whole school. " Wah! That girl Min, she is sure something that nobody know!" Yoseob clapped who was also amazed at Min.  

 Min went to her secret hiding place that nobody knew and sat down with her knees up. " That stupid Girl Nana!!!" Min shouted on tops of her lungs. " Cant even concetrate on my homework anymore!" Min closed her eyes and counted to 20 calming herself down. After counting to 20, Min opens her eyes and and sighed heavily. She grabbed her belonging and stuff it in her backpack and went out of her hiding place.  As she enter the classroom, everyon stared at her. Min ignored their stupid face and went to her seat and began concetrating on doing her homework.

 

---

" Eomma! Unnie! I'm home." Min shouted as she took off her shoes and slipped into a pair of slippers. " Yah! Why are you going around talking to highschool boys, huh! Why do  you always come home and cause problems! Aigoo... " Min eomma shouted at her unnie for being a couger. " Eomma! Its not even my fault, he lied to me. He told me that he was the same age as me. So Stop yelling at me!" Min unnie, Minki , shouted back to her eomma. Min rushed to the room and stopped her eomma from trying to hit Minki with a stick. " Eomma...Arasso.. Minki gets it now... Stop it and go rest. I'll cook dinner." Min said holding her eomma hand and taking the stick away from her hand. Min took Minki out of the room and went to the kitchen and began cooking dinner. " Yah..Unnie... Why did you do that? " Min asked as she searched th fridge to cook something. "I dont know... He's the one who lied to me..Saying that he 23 and a college graduate." Minki said as she tied her hair up into a ponytail. " Let's start cooking..its getting late." Min said as she took out the stuff that she found in the fridge.

 

---

6 Years Later

" Miss Lee Min Young...Congratulations..for reaching the top 5 valedictorian" Her professor handed her degree in fashion industry. Min grabbed it and went down the staduim and went to her seat. " Min! Congratulations!" Junghyun, who was now her best friend, said. Min hugged him and said ," Thank You!"  Min , her eomma, and Minki stood together and took a picture. " What do you want to do? I'll pay. Karoke? " Junghyung asked Min. " Karoke !"  Min shouted excitement because she love kaoroke. " Oh my gosh...I still hate her. Now shes Junghyung on her side, does she thinks she popular now?" Nana, who went to same college as her and major the sam career as Min, said afar staring at Min and Junghyung. Nana wanted to start something with Min , so she went up to Min and said ," Wow Oh Wow... Looks whose this...Its Dwarf Min. Long Time No See, Dwarf Min."  Min rolled her eyes and replied, " Oh Its Giraffe Nana... havent seen you in a while, Giraffe. Where's your useless friends that you hung around with in highschool? It looks like they ditched and you only have Uee Left. Good Luck with that friend. Lets go Junghyung." Min said grabbing onto Junghyung's arm and left leaving Nana wordless.  

" Min...Youre still the same like in highschool. Telling Nana off and be the bigger person than her. " Junghyun told as he drove to the karoke to meet Suzy, Ailee ,and Amber. " She's still the same like High school. I cant believe I saw for another 4 years again in college. She's irritates me the most. " Min said taking off her gown hat and putting it back in the seat.  Arriving the karoke place, Min and Junghyun found  Ailee, Suzy, and Amber waiting for them in the room ready to sing.  The 5 of them went to the room and started to sing and have fun congratulating Min for becoming the top  valedictorians. Min and Ailee sat down for a moment and talked. "Min..I have big news for you.. " Ailee told her as she tried to catched her breath. " Remember when you went to the big fashion industry  interview and my appa was the CEO , He accepted you to work in there as a director already."  Min immediatly screamed and hugged Ailee so tight that she couldn't breath." Really Ailee!! AH!!! I freakin love you right now!!!" Min screamed and kissed Ailee on the cheeks. 

--

2 Years..

" Wah....Daebak! Its like a perfect dream house for me to live in." Min said as she looked at her apartment and awed at the architect design. Min moved into an apartment in complex building. She was too amazed with her real estate choosing her apartment. She went to her room  or the master bedroom and screamed even louder. She jumped on the bed and  called her eomma, " Eomma! This apartment is daebak! You and unni have to come." Min hung up and talked to herself, " After how many years , you finally got what you wanted. Just this house already made me feel like a celebritity." She got up and began putting her stuff out of the box and set them in the apartment.  Couple minutes later, someone came, It was her eomma and her unni. " Eomma..Unnie... Come look around" Min said as she opened the door for them. Her eomma and unnie rushed in and looked around. " Let me live with you..." Minki said joking around with Min. Min laughed and smiled. "Here's a bag of ramyun, your favorit food. Go cook it for us." Her eomma said as she handed a bag full of ramyun to Min. Min grabbed the bag and began cooking some.. " Minnie...Have you met the neighbors yet?" Minki asked Min as stuffed full with Ramyun.  Min shook her head  as she was trying to gulp down some of the Ramyun liquid down . "

 " Arasso....Minnie...Minki  and I have to go back to the shop." Her Eomma said as she stood up and took her plates to the sink. "Already...I want you guys to stay longer." Min whined like a little kid not wanting her mom and her Unnie leave.    " We'll come back.Aigoo. Stop being a baby." Her Eomma said slightly slapping Min's shoulder.  Min smiled and hugged her  Eomma and Minki.

Leaving the dishes unwashed, Min went to her living room and sat down staring at her blank tv screen. "What to do...What to Do... Ughh... I miss eomma and Minki already." MIn layed down on her side on the sofa and her tv. As she surfed through the channel, Min had no  intrest of watching tv. She madly sat up and was in anger of being bored at her own house. " Should I call Junghyung? Ailee? Or Amber? They're all busy."

Night

Turning the party up, Th flirtatious Playboy Gikwang cranked th music volume up. " Gikwang! This is a sick party Bro" Yosoeb said as he went toward  to Gikwang with an alcohol  bottle in his hand. " I know Right! Look At  all the girls around Me!" The playboy Gikwang yelled out in excitement. Gikwang went and grabbed another bottle and another one as the party went on throught the whole night in his apartment full of people.

 With the party getting more crazy, Gikwang was who totally drunk kissed a random girl that was dancing around him. He took her to his room and the random girl layed in the middle of his room. Gikwang took off his shirt revealing his 6 packs and layed on top the girl.  He began kissing her again roughly. The girl wrapped her arm around Gikwang neck and leaned foward to Gikwang and kissed back to him. Gikwang broke the kiss and startd flirting with the girl," Hey Beautiful.. what's your name?" The girl smiled and  said ," Lean foward and I'll tell you."  Gikwang leaned foward to her leaving only few inches between them . The girl whispered," My Name...Kiss me More y."  Gikwang smiled and kissed her roughly again on the lips.

Yoseob who was still in the party having fun , notice Gikwang wasn't in the living room. * He must be in his room with a girl as always.* Yoseob thought as he gulp down on the alcohol bottle. Junhyung barely came to the party and notice all the bottles and how many people there were in Gikwang's house. Then he found Yoseob just sitting on the sofa staring into space. " Hey... Where's Gikwang." Junhyung asked Yoseob as he sat down next to him. Yoseob handed him an alcohol first and responded," You Know...everytim when he have a party and there's girl that dance around him when he full drunk." Junhyung opened the bottle and said, "Jinjja? Again.. That guy needs to stop doing that and focus on his life instead of having party everynight."  Yoseob and Junhyung just hanged out on the sofa and talked random stuff while Gikwang in the room doing stupid stuff and not realizing reality. 

  Being the next door neighbor to  Gikwang, Min kept waking up from her bed. " Aish!!! That Stupid neighbor! I cant Sleep!" Min roughlly removed the blanket away from her body and got up and grabbed a papr and marker and wrote down: YAH! You're not the only one Who LIve Here! Quiet Down!!!" Min ripped a piece of tapped and went out of her apartment and stick one the Gikwang door and ringed the door bell so Gikwang could see the paper stick on his door. Min went back to her apartment and tried to sleep.

 

Morning

  With the sun rays going through the window blinds...Gikwang woke up and saw the girl from last night still sleeping his bed. Gikwang sat up and went to the bathroom and rinsed his face with cold water from the faucet.  He the shower and beagn showering. When he was done showering ,the girl was still there sleeping on his bed. Gikwang got his phone and the volume and put on an alarm and put it close to the girl's ear. * R~~~~~ring R~~~~~`r-ring!*  The girl immediately woke up and bumped her head on the bed. "Ahh...Yah...Why did you do that..Oppa?" The girl asked him while rubbing her head. Gikwang harshly responded," Get Out..." The girl stared at him and said, "What?... Get Out?... what about Last night." 

Gikwang removed the blanket away from her and  again said," I Said Get Out...." The girl  stood up grabbed her belonging and went out of his room." You Jerk!!! I freakin hate you! You player jerk." The girl shouted as she slammed the door and left Gikwang's apartment. Yosoeb came in time and saw the girl leaving Gikwang's apartment angry. Then he saw Min's note on Gikwang's door. He read it and took  it off and went inside Gikwang's apartment. "Hey Bro...What Happen." Yosoeb asked as he sat down on the sofa. Gikwang came out of his room and said," Nothing...I'm so Tired..." Yoseob handed the paper to Gikwang and said," Yah...Look at this. A neighbor tapped this on your door." Gikwang took the paper and read it. He crumbled it and not even worrying what's going to happen.  

Min woke up with bagging eyes and her hair all messy."I'm going to kill that neighbor if he or she have another party tonight!" Min yelled out as she sat up on her bed. She removed the blanket away from her and went to the bathroom and washed up before going to work. While brushing her teeth, Min looked at herself in the mirror and saw how dark circle she have around her eyes," Wah! Omg...They cant be that dark in one night." Min said while looking at eyes in the mirror.  She rinsed and went to her closet and chose an outfit to wear to her work place.  She looked into her mirror and was sastified with her outfit.  

Walking pass Gikwang's apartment door, Min stopped and notice her note was gone. "That Jerk..He Saw my note and didn't stop the volume. That Jerk!" Min yelled out as she Stared at his door. But then, Yoseob came out and saw Min screaming at Gikwang's door. " Min....is that You? " He asked her not remembering who she was. Min looked at him and said ," Who Are You? How do you know my name." Yoseob smiled and said ," It's You from high school when you told off Nana in your Junior year." Yoseob excitedly said as  he told Min. Min stood there for a while trying to remember." Ah! Your Junhyung's friend. I remember you. Why are you here." Min asked him after finally memorizing Yoseob's face. "My Friend lives here. Were you the one who tapped the note on the Gikwang's door." Yoseob asked Min. " Yea...I couldn't sleep at all last night with that Jerk playing with his music all loud." Min carelessly said not caring if Gikwang hears it."Well I have to go...take care." Min said to Yoseob as she took off . Yosoeb stared at Min as she made her way to the elevator and said to himself, "Wow...Min did really change..." 

Min who was in a taxi cab and called Ailee,"Ailee-ah....Are you there already? I'm sorry, I'm going to be late." Min said nonstop not letting Ailee saying a word. " Slow Down Min...It's fine. I'm still in my car driving there. I'll be there in like 10 minutes. So no need to worry." Ailee spoke over the phone winkle driving. Min smiled and said," Arasso...Bye." Min said hanging up. She held her phone in her hand and looked out of the taxi window and sighed about her Eomma and Minki wondering what they're doing.    

    "Arasso Eomma, I'll come visit appa and you today." Gikwang said talking on the phone with his mom. Yoseob came back in and told him hat he saw Min. "Whose that?" Gikwang not knowing who was she. "Min. The girl in our junior class who told your one sided love girl,Nana. " Yosoeb telling Gikwang what happen 8 years ago.  Gikwang still didn't who she was since he never paid attention in class. Yosoeb stayed for a little while and left Gikwang apartment. Gikwang got read into a casual outfit but was still catching every girl eyes to stare at him with his muscular body. He got into his Lexus  car that his mom bought for him and head to the house that he used to live before he got kicked out by his dad for his immature  attitude.     

    With Seoul busy morning with a traffic on the highway, Min keep continuously look at the time and was worried that She going to make Ailee Wait. So Min decieded to walk to  work. She paid the taxi driver and got out do the taxi and began walking. Running nonstop with her black flats and not looking out for cars Min almost go into a car accident.  She quickly stood up and stared running again. She arrived her work place and saw Ailee waiting for her in the lobby. Min fixed her hair and straighten her clothes and went toward to Ailee. " Im So sorry Ailee...There was traffic and I almost got into a car accident while running on the way." Min hurriedly said as  she stood infront of Ailee. " What? You almost  got into a car  accident? Are you okay?" Ailee yelled out and check if Min was hurt anywhere on  her body. Min smiled and told Ailee that she was okay. The two of them head upstair and into their office next to each other as the director. 

 

To Be Continue...  Sorry for the lame Update. Hope You guys enjoy this Chapter