Chapter 16

Let Destiny Decide

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

I woke up seeing Eun Seul sleeping peacefully beside me. I stared at her and smiled at her sleeping face. I traced her forehead, nose to her lips.

 

She flinched at my sudden action. I don’t why but my heart is racing when I’m near her, especially this close. I remember our conversation last night; this is the first time I opened up to somebody besides my family and close friends, especially to a girl. I just felt like telling her cause I know I can trust her.

 

Eun Seul’s silky hair smells like vanilla. Her skin is smooth and milky white. Every time I look at her my heart skips a beat.

 

Suddenly Eun Seul opened her eyes and stood up.

 

“Time to get up now Mister.” She said as she headed to the bathroom.

 

I stayed on the bed and lay down. She came out of the bathroom; her hair is tied in a messy bun.

 

“Time to get up, Kim Jaejoong we’ve got places to see.” She said coming up to me. I pouted.

 

“Quit putting, I’m hungry you know.” She said while giving me puppy eyes. I smiled at her aegyo.

 

“I’ll wash up first and cook for you.” I said and stood up to wash at the bathroom.

 

After I washed up I saw no one in the room. I went downstairs and saw Eun Seul watching T.V. I headed to the kitchen and when she saw me she followed.

She’s sitting in the kitchen counter watching me cook. I cooked bacon & eggs with toast. We sat in table and started to eat, I was surprised at her appetite. I mean how a skinny girl like her could eat so much. I wonder where all the calories go.

 

“Even though you eat so much you’re so skinny, why is that?” I asked.

 

“My doctor said my metabolism is fast and I work out regularly.” She said while eating.

 

“You why are you so muscular?” She suddenly asked me.

 

“I work out a lot on my free time.” I said.

 

After our breakfast we decided to tour around Busan. I changed into black V-cut shirt, faded blue jeans, black flip flops and black Givenchy sunglasses; my hair is up in an apple top. Eun Seul wore this:

 

tribal print tank dress  strappy ankle glitter sandal                                         tumblr_lpsif5hE6u1qa5ntd.jpg

 

We decided to walk around town. We walked hand in hand. Some people recognized us and asked why were here, we said were here for a vacation. 

 

We wandered around just like a normal couple. Deep inside I was amaze at how Eun Seul treats normal people. Even thought she doesn’t know them she’s always nice and respectful. She even played around with children. Sometimes she would pull me to play around with them and I would. Some resident would stare at us and laugh at our childish behavior.

 

 

At lunch we ate at a small eatery that serves sea foods. The ahjumma is so kind she even gave us free desert after we ate a big bowl of seafood soup with rice and some side dishes.  We even bought souvenirs for our friends.

 

“You’re a very cute couple” The ahjumma said.

 

“Neh, kamsamihda.” Eun Seul said.

 

“A girl like her is very rare and should be loved.” The ahjumma turn to me.

 

“Yes, she is.” I said

 

“Ahjumma, you’re food is delicious.” Eun Seul said happily.

 

“Kamsamihda, enjoy it.” Ahjumma said.

 

“Remember what I said to you young man, she is special and precious. Never hurt her, I see you don’t love her that much but I know you will, hurting her means hurting yourself.” The ahjumma whispered to me and went back to the kitchen.

 

“Kamsamihda, ahjumma.” I said and she turned to smile.

 

There’s a bike rental so we rented a bike and rode it around the beach. I drove the bike while she sits in the back her arms around my waist. I feel like I’m learning to like or love her. I don’t know but my heart is racing and I can’t help but smile when I’m with her.

 

There is a pathway in the beach and we sat at the edge of it while watching the sunset our heads resting on each other.

 

We then return the bike and went home.

 

 

At the Vacation House.....

 

We just went home and Eun Seul immediately threw herself in the couch and I followed.

 

“I’m so tired.” She muttered pouting.

 

“I’m more tired; you made me ride that bike with you on the back.” I said.

 

“Yeah, whatever.” She said hitting my arm playfully. I laughed.

 

 

We sat there for a while and just relax after a tiring day. Even though I said I’m going to cook since I told her to leave everything to me, Eun Seul insisted on cooking.

 

She cooked adobo (a classic Philippine dish made of pork) with garlic rice. We sat in the table and began to eat.

 

 

“Mashkitta! Where did you learn to cook this?” I said while eating.

 

 “My friend in Paris is a Pilipino and she thought me how to cook some Philippine’s popular dishes.” She explained.

 

 “Oh, but have you ever been in The Philippines?” I asked.

 

“Yeah, once for a vacation.” Eun Seul said.

 

“How is it there?” I asked.

 

“It’s beautiful there, I went to the beach called Boracay it’s amazing especially the food is delicious. People are so nice and inviting.” She said happily.

 

I was washing the dishes while Seul sat in the kitchen counter watching me.

 

“Why are you watching me?” I asked.

 

“I seemed amazed by a guy doing household chores, since I’ve never seen one.”  She said teasingly.

 

“Oh really.” I said as I put bubbles in her nose.

 

“Yah!” She said as she picks up bubbles and smears it in my face.

 

We continued playing with bubbles smearing it with each other. We run around the kitchen wet with bubbles and water. Our clothes are now wet. I chase after her while she ran away. She is laughing so much because I accidentally slipped. We chased each other for a while.

 

Suddenly the Eun Seul’s phone rang we both stopped and she headed to the living room to pick up her phone.  I went back to washing the dishes and cleaning the mess that we made.

 

Phone Conversation

 

EUN SEUL’S POV

 

 I picked up my Blackberry.

 

“Yoboseyo?”  I answered

 

“Annyeong, Seul it’s me I just want to ask where the hell you are right now?” It’s Ah Young.

 

“I’m having a vacation here in Busan with Jaejoong. Why?  ” I said.

 

Nothing, I just haven’t seen you in a while.” Ah Young answered.

 

“I’ve just been here for 2 days.” I said.

“Well we see each other everyday.” She said.

 

“Okay right, I’ll see you when I’m back.” I said.

 

“Okay bye, I miss you.” She said.

 

“Bye miss you too, say hello to Miho for me okay” I said and hung up.

 

End of Conversation

 

EUN SEUL’S POV

 

After my conversation with Ah Young I saw Jaejoong getting back in washing the dishes. I ran upstairs.

 

I decided to take a shower and get ready to sleep since it’s been a tiring day. After I showered I changed into my pajamas. I lay down in bed and I heard someone got in the room, it’s Jaejoong. He took a shower and change into a white beater and pajamas.

 

We both lie on the bed and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Please Comment and Subscribe

 

Kekeke...what do you think? Sorry for the wrong grammar..... I really would be more inspire if you comment and subscribe, it would give me inspiration to write and update more....silent readers are welcome but I would appreciate more if you comment... I'm trying to find a story to read here at AFF could you please suggest a couple of stories...