NOT AN UPDATE!!!

The Worlds Against Us

Sorry guys. I have been away for a while now and you are probably hoping for an update. I managed to sneak this message in. I am terribly sorry. I just finished a big project: writing short stories in Mandarin (not my first language), Book Analysis Reports, Lab Reports, and I also have Finals this week.

I also entered a two-week-length of slump because of Kris and all those horrible accusations of betrayal. I will continue to write ot12 until I’m ready to accept ot11 and Kris, which would probably be a long time…

Additionally, I have Strep Throat. I don’t know about you but being sick is a nasty feeling, especially with a throbbing headache.

If I wrote after all these things, you’ll probably see me on the newspapers and the internet with a caption that reads:

“Stupid Fanfic Author, continued to write even when she is near collapse… found dead in front of her computer this morning in her apartment.”

Hey, free publicity! But hey, I still want to write some stories. I promise I’ll get back as soon as I can.

Thanks for considering.

By the way, I am lazy so I am using this message for the three stories currently requiring update. But seriously, this is not an update.