My Heart

The Worlds Against Us

Taeyeon sat with her head down in the reflective floors of her planet. One drop fell after another onto the floor before the princess angrily swiped her hands at them. The Limitless Mirror floated in front of her.

She raised a shaky hand to the mirror reflecting a distraught princess. Taeyeon did her best to calm herself and let a bit of her energy to flow into the mirror. The mirror shone; however, as a hint of familiar green appeared, the mirror out. Her eyes widened before she touched the mirror again.

Nothing.

Another tear fell from her already reddened eyes.

A choked sob left her lips.

was open in a silent scream as her heart tore in two.

The princess looked up lifting blank eyes up to the black void of her training room. She raised her hands to her chest. Forming an orb, a bright reflective light took form from her chest. She held it out in front of her. It was flickering slowly; the light was a little weak but it was still beating despite the dimming. The princess set it down on the dark floor. She raised her left hand. Using her right hand, she removed the glove covering her left. In an instant, a pointed glass formed in her hand. The princess grasped it.

No, Princess Taeyeon! Don’t do this! You–

The voice of the Bookkeeper went unheard as the shard pierced the light. The small orb blasted about the area, slipping through the expanse of the room and outside the planet of Mirour.

***

Red Writer: Hey guys, this is a short update. Don’t worry, it’s not because I was lazy. The story is about to take a turn. Also, don’t fret. This is a happy ending so don’t fret. Just heard SNSD’s Divine. My Sone sister is getting cheered up lightly. Thanks for reading!