Chapter 7

Who To Choose?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jihoon's POV

 

The following days proceed as normal. Well, as normal as it could be in this crazy office at this crazy company on the top of this crazy building. Not that it was funny looking or something but... Never mind my craziness. I... used too many 'crazy' didn't I? I sighed rubbing my face.

 

Yoochun-ssi hasn't come to the office these few days. Choosing to touch up some of the finished designs from home for the upcoming runaway this weekend in Milan. And yes, we finally found the perfect models for the show. That means, the Park girls haven't been here as well. That somewhat settles Jaejoong Hyung's messed up mind since that day I told him that he (probably) loves the younger one of the twins. I mean, it is a theory but seeing how it is so painfully obvious I'm kinda sure it's real. 

 

But! On the bright side! I found out the name of the cutie I saw in the restaurant the other day. Funny isn't it? I thought I saw Yoochun-ssi, turns out I really saw him so I asked him who he was with and I finally have a name to match with the angelic face; Changmin. I grinned at the papers on my desk. Oh snap! I still need to sign these. I snapped out of it and quickly scanned through the applying papers of people who want to work in the company. Putting thoughts in it. But it proved to be rather hard as my hand hovered over one of the papers and I began to grin again.

 

Beep! "Jihoon-ssi, may I remind you that you have a meeting in half an hour. Oh, and Seungho-ssi called in just now."

 

I frowned glancing at the intercom and went back to scan the papers while pushing a button, "Thanks Miss Hong, please prepare all the files I need, and Seungho? Did he say why he called?"

 

"No sir, I told him you were busy and he just said to call him back when you're finished."

 

"Alright, thank you."

 

I settled back against the back of my chair and sighed. Yang Seungho. My soon to be fiancé. Well... That's what my father claimed. My father really wants me to marry someone and he must be so old fashioned to arrange my marriage for me... Wow thanks dad. Seungho is one of the best models in the world and I'm not even surprised. What with the big eyes, sharp gaze, straight nose and plump cherry lips; he's beautiful and it's only his face. He could easily pass as one of Victoria Secret's Angels if they allow males. And if he was a bit taller. He's pretty short to be a male model, but somehow he made it work and no one ever degraded him. I think it's the 'glare' he has. Hence the sharp gaze.

 

I've met him a few months ago, at a dinner party. He's pretty nice and fun to talk to. He's a rich kid too but he works for himself to not be seen and looked at like he's some spoiled brat or anything. His father also wants to marry him off. He has his fair amount of admirers, but he doesn't like any of them and I saved him from them a few times already. In some aspects, he and I are really alike. Maybe that's why when my father told me he arranged this marriage for me, I didn't oppose as much. But still I can't marry him if I didn't love him, so I told my father and Seungho to wait for a few months for me to find someone I love and want to marry. If I don't succeed, I'll have to marry Seungho. Actually, I have no doubt I could love him, it's only because of the angel -... I mean, Changmin. I want to know him better. To see if it's something worth building on.

 

Beep! "Sir, the car is prepared. It's time to go."

 

I shot up and pushed the button of the intercom, "Thanks Miss Hong, I'll be out in a minute. Are my files ready?"

 

"Yes Jihoon-ssi."

 

I quickly shrugged on my jacket and slipped my phone into my pocket before grabbing my coat on the way out.

 

 

Changmin's POV

 

Wooooooaaahh~~ I plopped down on my bed. I just got back from my final orientation day and it's really tiring! Today was the workshops for all the major and minor courses. And of course, the after school activities... And actually, it's my fault for wanting to try all of them... I groaned shifting to lie in a more comfortable way. My body was sore from the basketball workshop. But seriously, you can't blame me! There was this guy and he was all smirky like, 'I'd like to see you try out kiddo.' And so of course I was like, 'Just you see!' Of course we didn't talk like that. Our stares spoke volumes.

 

I stared at the ceiling. After the weekend's done, I'll be starting college... I giggled and squirmed on the bed like a happy worm. I faceplanted on my pillow and sighed happily. I can't wait!

 

I was listening to some music and bobbing my head to the beats coming out the stereo when my phone buzzed and lit up, indicating that I have a message. I flipped it open and couldn't help but smile.

 

From: Kyuhyun Hyung
12:36PM

Hi Changminnie! How did the workshops go? You must be so excited :D I remember when I was your age...

 

I giggled before rolling my eyes. I met Kyuhyun Hyung at my second day of the orientation week. He's a year older then me and he helped me out a lot. Like, figuring out where to go for which class haha. Gigi Noona did it on the first day but we've only managed to do a quarter of the whole campus so... And I still get lost >//< The campus is huuuuuuuuuuge~

 

To: Kyuhyun Hyung
12:37PM

The workshops were fun but now I'm sore all over >//< and of course I'm excited :D but Hyung, you're only a year older though *giggle*

 

From: Kyuhyun Hyung
12:39PM

Aww~ Do you need Hyung to come over and give you a massage? *wiggle eyebrows*

 

To: Kyuhyun Hyung
12:39PM

Omo! Hyung~! #>//<# What are you thinking?!

 

From: Kyuhyun Hyung
12:40PM

Hahahahahahahahaha sorry Minnie! It was just too funny! Hahahaha I'll go take a nap now... Sleepy~

 

To: Kyuhyun Hyung
12:40PM

Naem Naem Mi, jalja (Sleep well) Hyungie~

 

I put my phone on the bed next to my legs and got up to take a shower. Chunnie Hyung said we'll go out to eat tonight before he has to go to Milan. I sighed. Milan! I'm so jelly! >//< I pouted, standing before my wardrobe. I glanced up confused as my phone buzzed and lit up again. I thought Kyuhyun Hyung was taking a nap? 

 

I walked back to my bed and retrieved my phone. Yunho Hyung?! My eyes widened as my lips curl up at the ends. Bounce. Squeal. No. I did not just do that. I quickly flipped it open.

 

From: Yunho Hyungie
12:43PM

Min-ah! Are you free now? Hyung is bored~ Dx

 

To: Yunho Hyungie
12:44PM

Hmm~ Depends hehe ^^ Isn't the shop busy?

 

From: Yunho Hyungie
12:45PM

Well~ Bcuz college is starting in a few days, students are busy arranging this and that's so there's only a few regulars. The guys can manage without me ^^ and seeing that I'm the owner, I gave myself a free day muaahahahahahaha!

 

To: Yunho Hyungie
12:47PM

*giggle* You're weird Hyung haha and yes I'm free. Just lemme take a shower first, then I'll come to the shop okie? b^^d

 

From: Yunho Hyungie
12:47PM

*thumbs up* Ppalliwa! (Come quick!)

 

I giggled and took a quick shower. I decided on a simple jeans short and an oversized grey pullover. Looking in the mirror, I flashed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter