Chapter 1

Who To Choose?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Kiki's POV

 

We were waiting for Changmin to arrive at the arrival hall. We were kinda really impatient because we haven't seen him in quite a while. After about 20 minutes I was able to see a tall lanky boy with dark brown hair and an angelic face. And I bet Gigi saw too because she was restless beside me. Squealing.

 

"Omo omo omo omo! Kiki-yah~ I see him!! AHMAHGAWD! CHANG-!!!!"

 

"Shut it Gi!" I quickly covered , "The whole airport doesn't have to know you saw him! Geez~"

 

She looked at me with puppy eyes as I rolled my eyes but released her nonetheless. I looked back at Changminnie, and saw him struggling with his luggages and pouting when he dropped a bag. I giggled. Cute.

 

When he was finally out of the luggage claim section, Gigi pulled me rather forcefully towards him, "Changmin-ah!!"

 

He looked up when he heard his name being called and smiled his mismatched eyes at us, "Noonadeul!!" 

 

We embraced him, practically running over his suitcase and making him drop his bag again, "Noonadeul~" He whined and pouted while we ruffled through his silky soft thick hair, chuckling.

 

"Yah!! Do you ungrateful brats even remember I was waiting in the car? And here you are pouncing on him like crazy hyenas!!" We turned around and saw Yoochunnie Oppa. I chuckled as Changmin freed himself from us and literally jumped on him, "Yoochun Hyungie!!!!" He squealed loudly making a few heads turn our way.

 

 

Yoochun's POV

 

'Ouhhfff.' I stumbled a little as Changmin suddenly jumped on me. Practically clinging on my neck while wrapping his legs around my waist. For god's sake Minnie! You're not 15 years old anymore!

 

"Min-ah~" I chuckled glancing at our audience. Some of them giggled while pointing at us. I frowned snarling at them, "Mind your own business people! It's not like we're having public or anything scandalous." I rolled my eyes glancing at the twins, who had simular expressions on their faces.

 

He giggled while getting off of me. Well he still giggles like 4 years ago. I smiled at that thought. Seems like he only grows in height!

 

"C'mon kids! We gotta get goin'~ I'm hungry and I'm sure Changmin is as well." I said glancing at my watch, seeing as it's already 5PM, while I dragged Min with me leaving the twins to grab the luggages. I smirked slightly. Serves them right for always being brats and making my life hell. Well, not really but still. They tease me, it's only fair to tease back aight? My smirk widen. Pay back! Muahahaha.

 

 

Gigi's POV

 

Okay... What. Just. Happened?! One minute we, well he, was dealing with our little audience and then... He just took Minnie with him!! And left us with his luggages... A suitcase with wheels and a sort of heavy looking bag... I glanced at Kiki, she was still standing there with a blank look. She's always been slower then me in reacting. Hahah! I smirked.

 

"I got the suitcase!!" I quickly yelled and reached for the suitcase, pulling it with me as I stormed after YooMin in record time.

 

"Y-yahh!!" I giggled as I heard Kiki behind me. I turned and just mehronged (stuck my tongue out) at her, "C'mon! Unnie-ah!! It can't be that heavy!" Emphazing on the 'Unnie' part. Well we are twins and she's older but I only call her Unnie when I want her to do something for me or if I'm feeling extra touchy feely or, in this case, teasing. Hahahahaha.

 

"Well it is that heavy! And I- Yahh!!!!"

 

I laughed when I couldn't hear her anymore as I joined YooMin in the parking lot. We waited for a few longlonglong seconds, it seems like minutes okay~ before Kiki came practically dragging the bag with her.

 

She then dropped the bag behind the car for Yoochunnie Oppa to haul in the trunk and came closer to me. Clearly sulking with her pout in place. When she was close enough she kicked me on my , "Ah! Apa~ What was that for?" I pouted back. It wasn't painful but we've always been joking like this.

 

"You know why." She said while rolling her eyes.

 

"Hey are you girls coming? We're starving~~" We turned to see YooMin already in the car, luggage in the trunk, waiting rather impatiently for us. Oops~

 

"Neh~" We chorused as we approached the car and slid in.

 

 

Changmin's POV

 

"So where are we going?" I asked beaming at them from the front passenger seat as the car began to move out of the parking lot of the airport.

 

Yoochun Hyung glanced at me and said, "It's your call Min-ah."

 

"Yeah Minnie-babe" Kiki Noona agreed, "We're okay as long as our baby is happy." Gigi Noona added.

 

I blushed as I scratched my head, "Uhm... Well... Then is BBQ okay? I mean, it's okay if you guys don't want to, because I guess you guys had it like a million times already but it's just that I've been away for awhile and-" 

 

"It's okay Min-ah," Yoochun Hyung cut me off my ramblings and chuckled, "We'll do just that, it's been too lang since we got some good BBQ too." 

 

I looked down and pouted gently pushing my forefinger against my nose, willing the embarrassment away. Something Umma has told me since that I was little. "Naem Naem Mi..."

 

"Aww~ You are way too adorable!" Gigi Noona cooed as she squished my face together making me look like a fish. I whined and squirmed in my seat.

 

"Let go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter