Chapter 2

Who To Choose?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Yoochun's POV 

 

Today is Changmin's first day or should I say; first day of Oriental Week at college for freshmen, so they won't get lost on campus. They really do have a huge campus. The twins will show him the way. I just hope these two brats won't teach him bad things. I sighed. Changmin is such an innocent boy, please let him stay like this. Don't let the twins' erted minds rub off on him...

 

"Oppa, you okay? You won't just magically get inspiration from clutching the pencil to your chest you know?" I opened my eyes to see Kiki smirking at me holding hands with a very sleepy Gigi behind her. Probably to guide her so she won't end up sprawled on the floor.

 

"Yeah yeah, just go serve yourself breakfast alright. By the way, where's Min?"

 

"How should we know? He slept in your room yesterday."

 

I stared at Kiki and shrugged, "He was still sleeping when I got up. Guess he still hasn't woken up." I said as I stood up to make my way towards my room, "I'll go wake him then. Oh make sure Gigi gets her coffee Kiki-yah. She looks like a zombie. And clean up after you finish!"

 

"Got it!"

 

I made my way towards my room and peaked inside. A white burrito made of a bundle of blankets was in the middle of the bed with a crop of fluffy brown hair peaking out from under the covers. I smiled. As I walked closer I could hear him snoozing softly. I gently lowered the blanket and peaked at his face. He was absolutely beautiful sleeping peacefully like that. I really didn't have the heart to wake him but he has to go to campus.

 

"Min~" I called him softly. No reaction, "Min-ah~" I shook him and the sight that welcomed me was breathtakingly adorable.

 

He scrunched up his nose cutely and slowly cracked his eyes open. I really felt like I could die of fluffiness right then when he sleepily blinked up at me with his widewidewide Bambi eyes. His eyes were unfocused as he tried to will the sleepiness away. After a while he closed his eyes again and groaned, under lip jutting out into an adorable pout, "I dun wanna get uuuuuup~~" He whined.

 

I smiled pecking his forehead, "It's already ten before nine Minnie-yah, hurry up and go shower."

 

He groaned to his stomach and buried his head into the pillow.

 

"C'mon Min-ah," I said patting his , "There's toast and cereal. What do you want?"

 

"Pheeweaohl." Came the muffled reply.

 

I chuckled as I prepared to go out of the room, "Okay, now go wash up."

 

Changmin slowly rose up, first, and then got out of bed stumbling his way to the attached bathroom.

 

 

Changmin's POV

 

I made my way to the bathroom still half asleep. I looked in the mirror above the vanity and rubbed my eyes. Getting rid of the big tee Yoochunnie Hyung gave me and my boxers I called out, "Hyung-ah?"

 

"Neh? What's wrong?"

 

"Can you go get me my clothes?"

 

"Of course, I was actually just heading towards the garage."

 

"Okay thanks!" I stretched and got into the shower, letting the water wash over me. I sighed in satisfiction. A hot shower is just what I needed. No doubt I've got jet lag. I yawned and began shampooing my hair and soaping up my body. Hmm... Peaches~ Yoochun Hyung still remembers that I love peaches. I giggled.

 

A good 15 minutes later I found myself in Hyung's room again, a big towel around my waist and a smaller one for my hair around my neck, searching through my luggage for a pair of boxers and suitable clothes. 5 minutes later I settled for a white V-neck and black shorts coupled with a thin jeans jacket. I finished puttin on my colour striped socks and stood up. I smiled looking at my reflection in the full length mirror. I pumped my fist in the air making a determent face. Fighting! 

 

I made my way towards the kitchen and greeted them, "Morning Hyungie, Noonadeul."

 

"Morning Minnie-boo~" They aswered as I sat myself at the kitchen island. I turned to them and saw them all froze. I frowned. Then I noticed they were looking at something below me. Or should I say, my legs, "Uhm... Is there something wrong?" I asked swaying my legs back and forth to direct their attention back to my face. 

 

"Min-ah..." Yoochun Hyung began, "What are..." Kiki Noona added, "... you wearing?" Gigi Noona finished. I looked back and forth between them and frowned. I'm genuinly confused, "Shorts, wae?" I asked back.

 

"Are you really sure..." Yoochun Hyung began again, "... these are short?" Kiki and Gigi Noona said in unision. 

 

"Okay what is wrong with you guys? Stop saying things like that. It's creepy." I pouted. 

 

Gigi Noona sighed, "What we're trying to say is, Minnie-yah, These 'shorts' you claim you are wearing, are too short!"

 

"Yeah," Kiki Noona agreed, "They're practically boxer length!"

 

I looked down to my dangling legs, "They're mid-thigh Noonadeul~ Nothing to worry about okay. I've worn them so many times before already."

 

"If you say so Min-ah." Hyung said as he came bringing me a bowl of cereal and a spoon.

 

I smiled, "Thanks Hyung-ah."

 

"Now quickly finish up Minnie-babe! So we can show you around!" Kiki Noona said excitedly. I just smiled at her, continue to eat my breakfast.

 

 

Kiki's POV

 

"C'mon you slowpokes! Let's get going!" 

 

Gigi just looked at me for a brief second before going back to lacing up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter