Chapter 3

Who To Choose?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Gigi's POV

 

(Continuation)

 

"Kim Jongin..." Why did he have to appear? This totally ruins my day...

 

I crossed my arms over my chest and raised an eyebrow at him, keeping my face blank, "What are you doing here?"

 

"Hello to you too beautiful." He smirked and smugly replied, "What to do? This is my neighbourhood, I can walk around as I like. The question is why are you here? And..." He shifted his gaze towards Changmin who was beside me, looking like a lost deer, completely clueless as to what we're talking about, "Who is the cutie?"

 

I scoffed. What an arrogant bastard! "Why does it concers you?"

 

He shrugged nonchalantly, "Everything that happens in my neighbourhood is a concern of mine. So, mind telling me who this cutie is?" He winked at Changmin making him blush and duck his head in embarrassment, pushing his index finger against his nose again. I wonder why? I shrugged it off. It's not the time for this.

 

"You don't own it Kim Jongin. And you ing stay away from him!" I glared at him.

 

"Woah~ Chill there Chica~ I only have eyes for you, no need to be jealous~~" This time he winked at me. Disgusting bastard. I didn't bother to hide it and made a disgusted face at him.

 

I exaggerate a longlonglong sigh and turned towards the stage, rolling my eyes in the process for effect, "I really don't have the time or will to entertain you, so please just go away." I said looking bored to death.

 

"If you say so my princess." He said smugly, hands shoved in his in pants pockets and simple turned to walk away. I sighed and rubbed my temples. This guy is seriously testing my limits. 

 

"Noona? Gwaenchana? (Are you okay?) Who was that guy?" Changmin looked at me with a confused and curious expression.

 

I looked back at him and offered him a smile, "Nothing much, just some stupid guy but Minnie-yah, please promise Noona that you won't go near him okay? That guy is a player in every possible way. Don't get involved with him neh?"

 

"Alright, I promise." He nodded and flashed his mismatched eyesmile making me melt on the spot and couldn't help but smile back.

 

A few minutes later the boring speech finally ended and Changminnie was given a piece of paper with the courses he would be attending, as a major in Fashion and Design, when college starts. Guess I'll be his guide today.

 

 

Kiki's POV

 

"The fourth outfit was the best! Why did you change?!" I asked really frustated now. I know it's her first date with her bigbigbig crush but really who cares? If the guy really likes you, or love if I dare to say, he wouldn't even care what you are wearing! If he wants you to wear anything at all... Oops! To many details hahaha...

 

"I don't know! Okay?" She sighed and plopped down next to me on her bed, "I'm just really really nervous."

 

I sighed turning to her, "I know~ But if Hyunwoo really likes you, he wouldn't care for what you are going to wear." I told her my thoughts from earlier, "If he likes you, he likes you, not what you wear or anything else okay?" 

 

"I guess..."

 

"Now shoo! Go change back into the fourth outfit because I still think it's the prettiest one!" I practically shoved her off the bed and grinned. 

 

She rolled her eyes at me, "Alright if you say so." 

 

"By the way, what time is he picking you up?" I asked her as she proceed to change.

 

"Eleven thirty, wae?"

 

"You have 10 minuted to change and get ready." I calmly stated while looking at my watch.

 

"WHAT?! AND YOU TELL ME NOW?! AAARGH!!!!"

 

I chuckled taking out my phone from my bag and checking for any messages, "You never asked me the time, it ain't my fault dear~"

 

"Okay I'm all dressed up..." She sat at in front of her vanity and looke at me with puppy eyes. I rolled my eyes, putting my phone back in my bag and walked towards her picking up an eyeliner pen and got to work.

 

Five minutes later I was finally done. I smiled, satisfied with my work, "Done!" And just on time as if rehearsed, the doorbell rang, "I'll be going now alright?" I quickly said grabbing my bag and jacket, "And you better calm your ." I snickered as I noticed she began to panick when she heard the doorbell.

 

I descended the stairs and opened the door, "Oh annyeong Hyunwoo-ssi." I greeted.

 

He looked surprised for a while but recovered and greeted back, "Uhm annyeonghaseyo Kiki-ssi, is Gyumi ready?"

 

"Yeah, she's just doing some last minute check, she'll be down in a few. Now if you will excuse me," I said as I made my way past him towards my car, "I'll be going. Have fun you two!"

 

I pulled out on the road just when Gyumi appeared at the door and they were blushing and what not like small children with a crush, which is not exactly a lie, and I just couldn't help myself, I rolled down my car window and yelled, "Hey! You two love birds! Remember to play it safe and use a !!" The reaction I got was just plainly hilarious! They were now blushing furiously. It amuses me endlessly. I snickered and drove towards the restaurant Gigi mentioned in her message earlier.

 

 

Changmin's POV

 

"And here is the indoor auditorium. It's bigger then the outdoor one right?"

 

I looked around the room in awe and nodded. It was huge indeed! It could easily fit in a few thousands of people!

 

"Minnie-babe, you better close your mouth." Gigi Noona cupped my chin and pushed my mouth closed, "Or else flies are going to get in~" I blushed and scratched my neck, smiling sheepishly at her.

 

"Aigoo~" She ruffled through my hair, "So what's next?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter