Chapter 6

Who To Choose?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Gigi's POV

 

(Continuation)

 

"Well?" I urged when she still didn't respond, "You wanted to talk to me, so?"

 

She sighed, "We need to talk. That includes you." She said softly. I hate that tone. It's like she thinks she knows everything when in reality, she knows nothing! It's not like she can read my mind just because we're twins!

 

I snapped, "What? What is it? If you know oh so well, why don't you tell me instead?!" I crossed my arms over my chest, "I'm dying here, I don't know anything! I don't understand anything! Wae, wae?!" I broke down as I clutched my head. Feeling the dull pounding from earlier worsen. Kiki just kept looking at me, worry and concern evident in her eyes. Still she didn't do anything to stop me. She knows I need this as I cried out my rage and therefore, I'm thankful.

 

"If you know so well, help me. Please. I don't get this at all! I hate this feeling, I don't want it!" I kept ranting. I heared her sigh and then she's behind me on my bed, hands holding my waist and pulling me towards her chest. She rest her head on my shoulder as she murmered soothing noises in my ear as I kept trashing around. Trying to find an answer to my unwanted question.

 

I pushed her away after I've calmed down a bit, "Go away, I'm no baby anymore..." My voice was hoars from crying and I felt weak. My eyes were red and puffy and I could barely keep my eyes open. I felt I could sleep for weeks.

 

"Are you alright?" Kiki asked softly, hands rubbing up and down my arm, "You'll always be my baby. No matter how old you are, I'm still older." She lightly joked as she chuckled.

 

I tried to surpress a chuckle worming out of my throat but ended up snorting, "Only by five minutes. Wow, you're so old~" I said as dramatically as I could muster up in my current situation.

 

A comfortable silence stretched between us before we re-adjusted and lied down on my bed with my head on her shoulder. She began gently combing my hair with her fingers, calming my senses, "So, do you want to tell me about it?"

 

I sighed softly, part because the calming gesture and part because I know I can't hide it for long anymore. Not for her at least, "I don't understand..." I began, "How can someone love another person while all they do is fighting?"

 

She said nothing and kept silent. Waiting for me to continue. The never stopped. I hesitated for a while, "This feeling..." I stopped again. Not knowing how to put it. Kiki didn't seem to mind as if she knows it's a big struggle for me. I in a breath and exhaled slowly, "I don't want it." I said softly, "I don't want this feeling, but at the same time, I do want it and it just wouldn't go away no matter what in the world I try."

 

The room is silent again except for our breathing, "What happened two months ago?" She asked gently, hand never stopped working as she stared at the ceiling. I looked at her, "Why do I have this feeling you already know?" I asked, equally gentle.

 

She smiled but didn't look at me, "We're twins. I think you forget sometimes."

 

"Can't," I said, "It's freaky sometimes when I look at you and thought that I was looking at a mirror. Same when I look into the mirror and thought for a second that it was you." 

 

Kiki laughed and I felt an answering smile tugging on my lips. She turned her head and looked down at me, "What happened two months ago?" She asked again. Eyes gentle with little curiosity hidden behind the major worry.

 

"Nothing..." I sighed, "It's just... Really stupid..."

 

"It's not stupid if it made you like this Gi... This isn't you, and I'm sure you know so too."

 

It's true, I do know. I know I haven't been like I used to be. I know I haven't treated them the same way I used to do. And I know I haven't been acting the same around him as I used to behave, "I..." I swallowed, turning away, "You already know don't you? Why do you still want me to say it then?"

 

There's silence for a few seconds before she spoke, "I can't confirm it if I don't hear it coming from your mouth..."

 

I sighed, knowing she'll just keep pushing for it. Whether it's today or another day, "Fine." I said before sitting up, turning half so that she could see my side profile, "I love him." I whispered, as if any louder would cause havoc.

 

"Who? Who do you love Gigi-yah? I need a name." She said softly, eyes concerned.

 

I turned more so that I could look her in the eyes. We stared at each other for a while before I opened my mouth to speak. Louder and more determined this time, "I love Kim Jaejoong."

 

 

Changmin's POV

 

My earlier protest with the dishes died in my throat when I saw Hyung's studio. Wow~ It's so awesome! Yoochun Hyungie's designs are incredible! His studio is practically filled with sketches, fitting forms, new fabrics, torn fabrics, unfinished designs and finished designs... All these colours, all these patterns... I think I'm in heaven.

 

"Min-ah, you're eyes are sparkling. Like what you see?" Hyung grinned, moving his arm in a circular motion around his studio.

 

"It's beautiful Hyungie." I breathed. Going over to admire a finished cocktail dress, hanging on it's fitting form. I've been only just into fashion. I've done my high school in general arts. I didn't know what to do until last year. I've tried everything. Singing, dancing, acting, painting, playing instruments, musical,... Everything was fun and all but fashion stood out the most.

 

"Hmm... That section is for dresses and this over here is for menswear. I prefere designing for women though. So many new things I could try and so many patterns, colours I can mix." He said as he walked towards his sketches, "Look, you know how we've got another runaway in Seoul for my Autumn collection roughly a month after we've done our runaway in Milan right? These are some disigns I've drawn out. It's just the big lines, I'm still considering and reconsidering what to make of the details." He handed me the sketches.

 

"These are awesome Hyungie!" I beame

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter